[Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Bubbahotepp326
Re: [Hussman767] I serve at her pleasure

Post by Bubbahotepp326 »

I’d just like to say as someone very new to this (actually haven’t really started other than some self lock ups) and new to the forums, I have really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing!
1 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Yesterday my wife/keyholder got an email (she gets one almost daily) from her online friend (a fellow keyholder that got her started and advises her) about ruined orgasms. A good, long read about the how’s and why’s.
She was so excited to try the ideas last night.

At bedtime she tells me to unlock and to put on the remote controlled vibe.
She edges me with it for a while, getting me closer and closer each time, until I was reaching the point of no return…then she turns it off. I “dribble” out drops of cum and she is thrilled!
She waits a little bit and turns it back on.
I “dribble” out a little more but this time she leaves it on and speeds it up!
I really make a mess, all over me and all over the vibe, but she keeps it running!
I was almost begging her to stop, just short of using my safe word…I actually didn’t even think to use it lol my mind was spinning.
She finally turns it off and all I can do is lay there trying to “come back to earth” and catch my breath.

She loved controlling my orgasm like that! Had me going up and down, back and forth, and then “beyond”!

Now I’m locked back up like a good boy ;-)
4 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife/keyholder unlocked me for the 4th of July weekend. Says my penis could celebrate “freedom”. :-)

Now it’s Wednesday the 7th. I still haven’t locked back up. I guess she forgot? Lol
Will see how long it is until she notices. It feels weird being “free” lol
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, she must’ve noticed (or someone told her).
She asked me “Are u locked up?” And I said “Well, actually I’m not”.
Her response “Well I think you should be”.
My (only correct) answer was “Yes Ma’am”.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Today is our 2nd anniversary!
Nothing major planned, just out to dinner for a rare date night.
Got her a card and some of her favorite candies. As always, I would love to be able to serve her in any way she sees fit. Maybe she’ll desire something “special” for our Anniversary! :D
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Dinner was great! Wonderful drinks and appetizers and the food (seafood) was delicious!

Got back home, relaxed and got ready for bed.
My wife/keyholder hands me the key and instructs me to unlock for “anniversary sex”. She also tells me to bring her the key to our “toy box”.
She gets out the nipple clamps (which she puts on me), riding crop, small hand “whip”, a vibrator for her and the remote vibe for me.
She instructs me to put the remote vibe on and she uses it to edge me while I give her a foot massage and while she whips/spanks me. I thought I might have to use the safe word a few times but the more she whipped me, the more erotic it got.

She finally vibed herself to orgasm and then allowed me to enter her. Awesome!

Now, I’m locked back up for safe keeping.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, it’s my birthday!
I hope for something fun!
Edging? Ruined orgasms? Spanking? CBT? Tease and denial? Watch her orgasm? Caged orgasm?

I hope I’ll have something to post about tomorrow!
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Well, (I think for the first time) I had to use the safe word lol
She had me wear the remote controlled vibe and edged me over and over and over.
She finally asked me if I was ready to cum and turned the vibe up.
I thought by that point I would cum quickly but it seemed to take forever (probably less than a minute but seemed much longer).
When I had leaked all over myself and the vibe, she kept it going, verbally teasing me.
The “excruciating” pleasure was finally too much and I barely was able to mutter the safe word.
She seemed very proud of herself and really enjoyed it.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Friday evening we were sitting with some friends drinking and relaxing…me and my wife/keyholder, my sister-in-law, a good friend of mine’s fiancé and a lesbian couple.
After a little while, I go grab a few drinks for them and when I come back they are discussing my cage (not sure how they got on that subject).
She’s told a few of them before but this time she tells me to “show them your cage”. Since kids and others weren’t too far away, she adds that a picture would be fine. Of course I would’ve stripped down for them if she had instructed.

I answered several questions..how, why, erections (or lack of), etc.
I felt a little tightness in my cage as these women were looking at my penis (although caged) and a little bit of pride seeing how pleased my wife seemed with them knowing/seeing and how she is “comfortable” having me locked.

She seems to be happy with her keyholder role :-)
3 x
I serve at her pleasure
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

My wife has been “out of commission” for a week now due to some surgery. I’ve (of course) been locked.
Last night she asked me if I wanted to unlock and “be free” for the night since I’ve been locked for a week now, with no “intervention” from her.

“Only if you want me unlocked, my darling” was my answer “I’ll do whatever you tell me”.

“So you want to stay locked and it’s making you want me?”

“Yes Ma’am”

“Good, stay locked then”.
3 x
I serve at her pleasure