Wife is shy/needs guidance

Living the real life under lock and key

What's the best solution for a wife that wants keyholding advice from one experienced in keyholding?

Seek out keyholders online that would be happy to educate my wife? (how??)
83%
1-time dom virtual q&a session with potential for more sessions
No votes
Just send her to "that other site" again and deal with the repercussions, I asked for this after all!!
8%
Some other forum???
No votes
Something else????
8%

Total votes: 12

LilyintheGarden
Re: Wife is shy/needs guidance

Post by LilyintheGarden »

All I get for answers are received from everyone is read this book, go to this site… no one really offering any advice or suggestions… seems like a bunch of old men sitting around all day in their underwear getting off to their computer screens….
1 x
LilyintheGarden

LilyintheGarden wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:58 am Thanks for outing me TwistedMister
All I get for answers are received from everyone is read this book, go to this site… no one really offering any advice or suggestions… seems like a bunch of old men sitting around all day in their underwear getting off to their computer screens….
0 x
IcedOrangesnPeaches

Post by IcedOrangesnPeaches »

Gee thanks man, now she's gonna beat my ass.
0 x
LilyintheGarden

0 x
crated51

Post by crated51 »

Respectfully, General questions get general answers. Specific questions would be helpful.
1 x
It's not happy people that are thankful, it's thankful people that are happy.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LilyintheGarden wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:58 am Thanks for outing me TwistedMister
Oops, sorry, I didn't know it was supposed to be a secret. :oops:
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

LilyintheGarden wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:06 pm All I get for answers are received from everyone is read this book, go to this site… no one really offering any advice or suggestions… seems like a bunch of old men sitting around all day in their underwear getting off to their computer screens….
LOL, no I don't think there's a lot of 'getting off' going on at this site, it isn't that kind of place...we send people to the Mansion if that's what they're looking for.

Some of us may be a little older, but I can't sit around all day here, I have other things to do, another (unrelated) site to manage and work that needs to be done. Besides that, the main point of this site is *not* 'getting off'.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

@LilyintheGarden

I have seen your posts about how nobody is helping you, or telling you to read some book. We all want to help you (and your husband), but in order to do so, you kind of need to ask questions. We get that you are shy and vanilla. Some of those books are written with new, vanilla women in mind - women who were suddenly told by their husbands "Here's this weird kinky thing that I'd like you to try." :o

This board was set up mainly for new, vanilla oriented people to discuss this. Maybe it would help if you told us - in a post - your story about how your husband approached you and what your concerns are. Yes, there are a lot of old guys reading, but those old guys started out as young guys who had no help in approaching this with their wives, and made more mistakes than you can imagine. Give them a chance.

@IcedOrangesnPeaches

That's an interesting poll but sadly one of the responses that you did not include should be something like "Sit down with my wife and calmly explain to her what I would like, and ask her what she would like in return."

Enforced chastity, orgasm denial, and cages can all be fun, sexy, relationship enhancing toys. However, be aware that they only work if both people can be open and honest in explaining what they want. That means that the other partner also needs to *listen* to the concern s of their partner.

It sounds to me as if you've been thinking about these things for a long time and then dropped some kind of fantasy bomb on her, and she does not know how to react. Don't expect her to go from 0 to 60 overnight. Take time to explain why you want to try this and then take even more time to listen to her concerns.

This won't work well unless the both of you learn to communicate with each other.
3 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i repeat again, women looking for advice here should register as keyholders and ask others in the keyholder section ! We locked boys have wildly differing opinions on things and certainly cannot answer questions from a keyholders perspective. If women are not prepared to join here and join the other keyholders then i’m sorry but they’re probably not interested enough to ask questions in the first place.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

slave d wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:53 am i repeat again, women looking for advice here should register as keyholders and ask others in the keyholder section ! We locked boys have wildly differing opinions on things and certainly cannot answer questions from a keyholders perspective.
You may have a wildly different perspective than some potential keyholders; suggesting that they "should" register and interact with them presupposes that they may not get any useful information from other men. Asking men is a pretty good way to get a man's perspective, if that's what they think will help.
If women are not prepared to join here and join the other keyholders then i’m sorry but they’re probably not interested enough to ask questions in the first place.
I think that this an inherently self-defeating perspective. Most men have been harboring all sorts of fantasies involving chastity and OD. Dropping those fantasies onto their unsuspecting partners often leaves them (the partners) in an uncomfortable situation. I would hate for any of them to drop by here out of curiosity and have them see this kind of attitude displayed. It would probably make them concerned that there is some "right way" to do this, and make them lose interest in even discussing it.
3 x