Husband's housework

Living the real life under lock and key
Jon Descer

Re: Husband's housework

Post by Jon Descer »

Do you earn all the money and pay all the bills? Then sure. Either way, this has nothing to do with chastity play.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Jon Descer wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:06 pm Do you earn all the money and pay all the bills? Then sure. Either way, this has nothing to do with chastity play.
Whoever Suzzana is they seems to think they know more about chastity and “facts” than any of the members who have been on here for many years. Their views are distorted and ill founded in my view but i guess you get all types on a forum.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

It seems that many do chastity based on the masturbation fodder they read online. I have been locked for 11 years and do not do any housework. My wife is the submissive one in the family and only dominant in bed. I sometimes think that guys do all the things they read about because they feel it is what chastity is. Nope. Housework has nothing to do with chastity. It simply is sexual power exchange were the key holder controls your sex life and penis. All the other stuff is meant for jerking off to while reading it.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

In our case I do almost all the housework. Mostly because chastity has evolved into a FLM for us but partly because M'Lady did most of it for 45 years and partly because of physical limitations she has.

It's all part of the 'game' and the rules are different for everyone. There is no "right or wrong" or one way of living the lifestyle.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Steve2059

Post by Steve2059 »

My kinks involve chastity but are not limited to it. My doing chores such as vacuuming, ironing and cooking whilst naked is part of our FLR, and so is chastity.
Chastity has core values - denial and abstinence from orgasm - which, if omitted, render the kink Not Chastity. But after that, it's whatever floats one's boat. As KBT says, there's no right or wrong.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

The op for this thread, and the original post have both disappeared so it’s a bit of an odd thread now and my post makes no sense. The original post was a load of twaddle lol.

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.