Strapon for KH

Living the real life under lock and key
Branah

Strapon for KH

Post by Branah »

My KH allowed me to use a strapon on her today for the first time it was intense and amazing for both of us, especially as it meant I could last longer. My KH even joked (and there's many a true word said in jest) that she may start to prefer my new fake cock toy my real one.
This got me thinking, has anyone else's KH started to prefer your fake cock to your real one as, to me, if that happened it would mean longer in the cage which is an exciting thought?
3 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Strapon for KH

Post by Tom Allen »

has anyone else's KH started to prefer your fake cock to your real one as, to me, if that happened it would mean longer in the cage

Heh
viewtopic.php?p=128668#p128668
2 x
Scsteelerfan

Post by Scsteelerfan »

Yes, she loves the strapon. We have 3different dildos we use and she likes all of them better than me. She also likes their stamina.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

MsM has ONLY allowed the strap on PIV for over 3 years now.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Branah

Post by Branah »

KH is planning an intimate session again tomorrow night so she's definitely looking forward to me being able to last longer...I can't wait
0 x
C Souclay
Last orgasm: March 2nd, 2022
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by C Souclay »

KH didn’t really enjoy my idea of the chastity cage until a few months later the strapon and the Vixskin dildo came home. She don’t complaint anymore. The Vixskin (and my KH) are « cumming » a lot more than I do
4 x