Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by TwistedMister »

jfenoffti wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:30 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:10 am ... a house built by General Fuck-up and maintained by Major Disaster....
nothing is built to standard here...)
Damn! I recently rehabbed a house built and maintained by these guys too!
The Mrs. Promised me a BJ when it was finished, but it hasn't happened yet. (Ain't going to be today either, 'cause she got her second Pfizer jab yesterday, she'll be down for at least the day.)

The floor came out pretty decent, if I do say so myself. I got it built up to the correct level with the closet flange, finishing it with 2x8 that I had salvaged from a job I worked some years ago. It's rock-solid now, no bend/give to it at all. I had a box of vinyl flooring scraps that came from freecycle, a nice reddish slate look, which, in happy happenstance were all exactly the sizes I needed them to be, the only cutting I had to do was for around the closet flange.

The vinyl was supposed to be self-stick with overlaps, but the 'sticky' was long gone so I tacked them down with small nails and used some dabs of construction adhesive. I had a nice piece of oak carpet transition strip that I salvaged from somewhere but it wasn't quite long enough to do both edges. The Mrs. ordered another one that turned out to be a different width and shape from the one I had (even though I gave her the number off the sticker) so I had to finagle the miter cut to get them to match up- the cut wasn't quite perfect but unless you get down on your knees and really look at it it's hard to tell...and I figure that if anyone is down on his/her knees that close to the commode they're going to have some other issue going on that precludes noticing. Eventually I'll take a palm sander to the joint and really smooth it out.

Somehow though, a small piece of wood trim on the wall went missing so I have a 6" gap. I had to remove some of the trim to get the floor cut properly. I'll have to find a bit of 1x2 and cut it to fit, and paint to match. Everything in here is real wood, not a lick of drywall in the place, all 3/4" v-notch pine for the walls and ceilings.

Next project is the water heater- it's in the crawl-space below the house and it won't fire up reliably in the Winter, there is no heat down there so the oil gets too thick and won't atomize correctly. It's an old Beckett AF burner, I managed to get into Beckett's tech service bulletins and found that it's a known issue. They actually make a pre-heater that goes on the oil line after the pump and just before the nozzle. I got my hands on one and I'll change out the nozzle to a slightly finer one (Beckett calls for a .65gph and somebody put in a .85, which actually makes the problem *worse*). I have a .65 on-hand and a .75 coming- I don't want to cut back on the BTUs too much because when it works, it works the balls- you never run out of hot water no matter how long you stand in the shower. I'll probably leave the gap on the electrodes alone for know, though I did find out that Beckett recommends reducing it by 1/8" for more reliable cold starts...but I have the tool for getting the right angle and distance if I need to.

And for the final piece of the project- the gauge on the oil tank is stuck and needs to be replaced so I found one that uses an ultrasonic gizmo to measure the level in the tank, and has a radio transmitter that sends to a remote receiver so I won't have to crawl under the damn house anymore just to see how much fuel I've got.

I think I'm getting a woody thinking about it. How's that for twisted?
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mikel2411

Post by mikel2411 »

Wife recently became key holder, with in two weeks of requesting my keys she teased about leaving me locked until my birthday about 45 days away, then smiling she said she had changed her mind, keep me locked to her birthday instead, over 100 days away. WOW! excited AND scared.
Currently 28 days locked no breaks, only teasing.
5 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. Since Covid has given us less less alone time, we only manage to have a few hours once a week for lovemaking, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon faux cock. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "I can't even remember what you felt like. This cock [the Vixskin] makes me come harder than I've ever done before."

Me: * moans *

Her: "It's made me forget how you ever felt "
4 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

My wife and I had occasion to travel out of town last weekend and enjoy a small/medium downtown in a boutique hotel. It had been over a month since my last orgasm and she got me excited that THIS would be the weekend for me. She allowed me to be unlocked for a mutual congress and we both promptly fell asleep after a day of adventure, food and finally sex.

I failed to lock up the next morning and we returned home with my cage in our luggage. She found it while unpacking and asked me if I had locked up, perhaps hoping to catch me telling her an untruth - I mean she knew I wasn't locked, she saw the cage. I told her that I had not and she instructed me to 'handle it.'

Two days later when I gave me an embrace in the kitchen, she grabbed my crotch and plainly said, "You didn't follow instructions." Well, em, er, no not yet.

This morning after I'd had a few sips of coffee and she was headed off to work, I got a kiss and a reminder/warning... "You haven't followed instructions." I'm now caged and I'm so proud of her I could cry.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021

Post by sirmebane »

Trying to wrap up my first cup of coffee at the kitchen table, dogs start playing and the "battle" ends up between my knees. There is a lot of trying to bite behind the ear (which is how they play) but I didn't want my groin to be part of the battleground. I gave them both a quick shove and stood up to remove myself from the field of play.

My wife feigned confusion and then said, "What are you worried about? You're protected." She then gave me the wry smile she uses at times like this.

:o
4 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

"Are you unlocking me?"
"I want the big dick today, are you the big dick?"
"no dear"
"Then you stay locked"
10 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

We were in the garden waiting for the sun to peak out from behind the clouds.

C "It's coming out any minute now" .

Me "Yup. I know how that feels" .

C "Awww. Never mind, you'll soon forget"

😲
4 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
belocked

Post by belocked »

Still pretty new in a relationship and living more than an hour apart. I'm self-locking to get used to it again. Today I texted that I was constantly distracted at my work by the feel of the cage. The reply:

"If you're distracted now ... wait till I take control of those keys"
9 x
Wurlygig

Post by Wurlygig »

“You will not be coming tonight, but I will,” gets my imagination going every time!
3 x
Luv2belocked

Post by Luv2belocked »

I like this arrangement sweety
2 x