51 and been doing this for about 9 years more on than off
1 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5
Re: What's your age?

Post by Jimmybastille »

0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
softboyplum

Post by softboyplum »

i got into it very shortly after i became an adult, and im in my early 20s now. kind of crazy that its possible ill spend a lot of my sexual peak years locked and begging for release :lol:
1 x
2small-dave

Post by 2small-dave »

I'm 57. But I've been thinking about this for years. My age is important in one way at least - our children are all grown up and more or less left home so we feel freeer to indulge our fantasies.
0 x
SlocksT

Post by SlocksT »

GF is 27 I’m 26, just started this journey very recently. Before this funnily enough I was more the ‘dom’ in the bedroom as it were altough I always had submissive tendencies. Now that everything is out in the open and im locked up she’s really getting into it.

Have been 24/7 locked for 5 days now and she’s says the first lock up has to be quite long to really show commitment and make this a reality not my fantasy
1 x
Braveheart1975

Post by Braveheart1975 »

I am 46 and for the last 8 my wife kept me in chastity. Sometimes she has Not the power to make me horny. Then it‘s easy for me in my little cage and the game is a little boring. When she starts to tease me more often, the cage and my horniness makes me crazy, there is no difference between 38 and 46.
With 25…. I think that will be like the hell on earth….
Last edited by Braveheart1975 on Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Moxsey1969

Post by Moxsey1969 »

Hi
I am 52 and my partner is 22 we've been togther 4 years and she bought me my first cage after the first month. longest I have gone locked is 5 months and no full orgasm in that period, lots of ruined and much teasing and ball torture.
we are both Bi and its very much a FLR.
I have been a sub most of my life and she enjoys being Dom.
0 x
stagehorse

Post by stagehorse »

I am going to be 50 this year. I was losing my libido a few years ago and locking up even started losing it's sting. But now my sex drive has increased dramatically since I started taking supplements. I recommend PINE POLLEN, MUCUNA, and LONG JACK extract (organic varieties). I did a lot of research and tried over a dozen different products, but these actually work for me. I found that you need to cycle them to get the best effect. 5 days pine pollen, 5 days mucuna and long jack.
If you don't cycle them they become less effective over time. But if you use them right, I find that the pine pollen gives hard erections (especially morning wood) and the other two increase sex drive significantly.
0 x
KealicekRoger

Post by KealicekRoger »

im 23
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

0 x