Urine Flow in HTV4 Nub Knockoff

For the gearheads in the audience
DesMue
Urine Flow in HTV4 Nub Knockoff

Post by DesMue »

Hello!

First - What a great resource you've all put together here. It's been very helpful already even though I just officially joined the site.

Second - to my issue...

Several years ago my gf and I did chastity play using a knock-off CB6000S. It was okay using that device except for it being too clunky with the external lock and the tube itself being too long. As I've read, this is common where the tube seems to fit the flaccid length but once one sits and stands back up, the p3nis is no longer at the tip of the tube and so regular adjustment is required to keep the thing comfortable and practical for urinating. It also wasn't secure because of the design and shape of the ring requiring a larger ring that could be pulled out of. So we'd pretty much stopped doing chastity since then. Except...

A couple weeks ago, I grabbed one of these Holy Trainer V4 knock-offs in the Nub size:

https://www.amazon.com/FYJENNICC-Chasti ... 08GM9W154/

The size seemed great. Using a 50mm ring, I can keep the cage on comfortably (because of the shape of the CB6KS ring I had to use a larger ring that didn't really keep the device securely on me). The length of the tube is also stellar because no matter what happens, the tip of my p3nis is always against the tip of the tube. There's also no pulling on the b@lls when hard and - in fact - the confining feeling of this one vs the 'you can still get pretty much as erect as you please' of the CB6KS is much more satisfying.

And I wish that were the end of it. But it isn't. Because in spite of all this, I can't really seem to wear the device very long (did three days recently and that was difficult). What the issue appears to be is that I do not feel myself fully emptied in the urinating department and the irritation of undrained urine builds up over the days to become rather unbearable. I actually notice the feeling almost as soon as the device is put on - a feeling of needing to urinate. And it is difficult to do enough to the point that I am squeezing my bladder muscles hard often to empty and I think some constriction here has occasionally meant urine traveling back up instead of down and out... not a good situation at all.

I'm more determined to make this work, so now I am trying to figure out what the issue might be and how to fix it. What I've thought of so far...

1. It could be the ring. I like it is more ergonomic, but the backward pointing underside of the ring might be pushing on the vein/urethra area of my groin causing both a feeling of needing to go and a difficulty actually doing it. I've considered wearing just the ring for a while to test that hypothesis...

2. It could be the LENGTH of the tube. As soon as I push it in, it seems to start. Possibly pushing my p3nis inside so much is irritating my prostate/bottom of bladder and causing the feeling of needing to go and combined with the bendy-foldy push in makes the urine difficult to flow (like a kink in the hose?). I've considered wearing the tube with the device for a while but unlocking and stretching it out when urinating to test that hypothesis...

3. It could be that the WIDTH of the tube is too narrow. When fully soft, it seems to fit okay width-wise but pushing it back like an accordion might cause it to widen. Interestingly on this note, it's winter here and the one time I notice absolutely no awkwardness or anything at all is when outside in the cold. So swelling from extra heat might be thickening up my area down there and so compressing things.

Anyway; any help here is appreciated. It gets to the point where it's not fun because what starts out as satisfying compressed erection suppression turns into I gotta pee tingly pain.

I'm trying to figure out if getting a longer tube version is the right move. Getting a different ring (not sure where to find that with the same HTV4 design of everything else...). Or maybe a different cage all together? I've thought of these steel ones but not sure what to make of them in terms of comfort or security since they kind of just look like metal versions of the same design principles using on CB6KS... maybe something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Ergonomic-Stainl ... 08RX3CCYZ/

I appreciate anyone who bothers reading this massive message and especially offers their advice!

Thank you...
0 x
Steve2059
Re: Urine Flow in HTV4 Nub Knockoff

Post by Steve2059 »

Hi,

When I started out in chastity my first "serious" cage (my very first was so ill-fitting it nearly put me off) was a HT v3 small (only two sizes back then).

I had the same problem as you from the get-go: it seemed comfortable enough but I never felt I had emptied my bladder properly. This turned out to be the case, and often I would expel a few drops more once my pants were pulled up - and it only takes a few drops to create an embarrassing wet patch!

On top of this I had real problems cleaning the cage properly in situ, and the result was whiffy privates after a day or two.

I moved to steel, with a cage only slightly longer than your link, and it cured both problems of retention and cleaning. With my trusty cotton buds I can wear it indefinitely. While more recently I've acquired a bit of a cage collection (all SS), I still return to my first and favourite.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Experience has taught me that I can't wear a 1 3/8" cage for any longer than a very short term. I need 1 1/2". That 1/8" difference causes the cage to compress my more-narrow-than-average urethra, and I develop the same problem as you describe. This was so bad when making nocturnal visits to pee that nowadays I NEVER sleep in my HTv3. Unfortunately, most off the shelf devices seem to have 1 3/8" diameter tubes / cages.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
DesMue

Post by DesMue »

Thank you both for your advice!

So this is one I've been looking at more in depth:

I'm a little uncertain for two reasons.

1. I don't know what ring size to get. The 50mm was working nice for the HT, but that also had the cage going through the ring. For the CB I used the largest ring but that was because it was so uncomfortable that I had to (it was thus not too secure). Should I go with 45mm for this one since the cage doesn't go through it? I'm also unsure how secure the ring could possibly be because it's so shallow unlike the deeper ring on the HT which would limit sliding back and forth... This is a similar one offering a package with all three ring sizes:

https://www.amazon.com/Hsyvily-Sweatpan ... 08M959GVY/

2. Is there a risk of the opening to my urethra getting aimed around one of the bars (so basically it's straddling them <- with < being the urethra opening to the right and - being a bar) and then, when erect, basically being sliced in two? I don't want anything that could require medical attention! :shock:

I notice the diameters seem to be around 1.3 inches, which is a little more than 1 3/8" but not quite 1 1/2" Unlike the HT knockoff, these really have no reviews...

Thanks again so much for your help.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Conventional wisdom around here is that the base ring size should be tight enough that you can fit just one finger under it. Since you have a CB set, the correct size should be easy to determine.

Every once in a while, my urethra opening works its way onto one of the front bars of my Jail Bird or Watchful Mistress and it's a non-event during erection attempts. Of course, the bars on my devices are round and certainly not thin or sharp, plus those erection attempts can't really go anywhere in my properly sized devices.

A 1.3" cage is smaller than a 1 3/8" cage which equals 1.375".
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

DesMue wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:28 pm So this is one I've been looking at more in depth:

This looks exactly like what I purchased several years ago off of DHgate and then it was called the A273. It's what I have primarily worn since then. I love it and works for me even better than several custom Mature Metal devices that I paid over 10 to 12 times as much. I wear the 45mm ring and is very comfortable 24/7. If you are not sure and there is an option to purchase a second ring then I would do it. You may find that what starts out feeling comfortable may become rather loose over time as you become acclimated. Got a chuckle at the description, do you get a T-Shirt and Sunglasses with purchase? :lol:

As for the other one you listed, I for one would have difficulty with urinating in that cage. Getting lined up with the first one is easy. The other looks like a mess every time.

Good luck.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

locked4her55 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:50 am
DesMue wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:28 pm So this is one I've been looking at more in depth:

This looks exactly like what I purchased several years ago off of DHgate and then it was called the A273.
They don't seem include a measurement for the inside diameter of the cage, so my guess is that it's the usual 1 3/8".
0 x
DesMue

Post by DesMue »

locked4her55 wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:50 am

This looks exactly like what I purchased several years ago off of DHgate and then it was called the A273.
Well that was helpful. I used the A273 number to find the same one listed on eBay (some of the pictures are even identical with the same reflections, etc.) but also including a size. So now I have more info.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-Stee ... olid=10001

Is it really that small? The total length of the nub - tip to base of tube - is 2.32". For this metal one, the total length is 1.77".

I was worried the nub might be too small, but now I don't know what to think of this metal one. Is the smallness less of an issue because it's more open or do I need to try something else?
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

DesMue wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:55 am Is it really that small?
No it's not.

I have a nub and the A273 (what you have shown) is not as small as the nub.

Heck for 10 bucks, what ya got to loose?

The only downside is it's probably gonna take a month or more to get it. :(
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
DesMue

Post by DesMue »

I should have mentioned that another option was this one:

https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Stainle ... B07GL9WST3

The benefit here is the quicker shipping time. But it's also much shorter than the other one and I am not sure if I will like the tube ring vs the square ring (referring to the cross-sectional of the ring...).

And then there's this one I've also been looking at - which has the benefit of being plastic, something I am maybe more fond of for discretion.

https://www.amazon.com/Utimi-Cock-Chast ... B085RB9LRL

I'm now less sure than I was an hour ago... ugh. :?
0 x