"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
slave d

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by slave d »

i very much doubt the two are in any way linked unless the cage was a horrendous fit that allowed some sort of doubled over semi-erection on a regular basis. Blunt force trauma means means being hit ... hard .... effectively broken !! and how you could do that inside a cage is beyond me.

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

I am not sure how it happened, like you said I was in the cage. All I can figure that over time from the penis continuously trying to get hard and somehow caused the scar tissue to form.
Not a story I am making up for shits and giggles.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

At any rate, this is not the thread for discussing it.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
britcam

Post by britcam »

Hey all, just joined up to start my journey! Uk based, looking forward to it :)
2 x
randang

Post by randang »

We are new to the world of chastity. Wife/KH is getting the hang of it and I am taking it rather well. We have found this site to be very informative. We live in South Carolina. We hope to be able to contribute in the near future.

randang
3 x
BulletproofLlama
Just Joined and am Looking forward to the community!

Post by BulletproofLlama »

My wife and I have been starting to get a little more into chastity lately and I thought your forums looked like a good place to discuss realities, rather than read fantasy stories and be solicited for unwanted pictures! Thanks for providing such a space for people.

Over the last few years I've tried 8 or 10 different chastity cages looking for something that was secure and comfortable enough for longer wear. Chastity is mostly my fantasy, but my loving wife has been receptive to exploring it with me, and has been nothing but supportive of my increasing foray into the realm. I've never been locked up for more than 4 days, but as I write this, the lockbox with my keys in it is counting down the last hours that remain to beating that personal record.

I'd love to hear how people's journeys are going and have a place to discuss concerns and victories with people who are in similar places.

Thanks for the work you do and thank you for the welcome!
3 x
Mnpker
Last orgasm: July 10th, 2021

Post by Mnpker »

Hi all: 55 and about to go to sleep first the first time caged. I got a Man Cage with the idea it would be a fun thing to try now and again. Now that I’ve got it on I don’t want to remove it. For the first time thinking long term. I am having a smaller one delivered because this first one is way too large. Once that is in place I think I’ll start setting my goals. Husband confused but understanding.
0 x
true42

Post by true42 »

You think you're confused now? Wait a few days, and you'll have more confusion! It's a trip ...
0 x
Bviewsonic

Post by Bviewsonic »

Hello all.

Newbie to the world of chastity but have had the need to try it finally. A online lady friend has taken a liking to the idea of my being in chastity under her guidance.

Recently bought a silicone style device that was a good start but in the end too large in the cage part and too loose around the balls. If wearing under something loose, it felt good but under my daily clothes it was not right.

I just ordered and will get tomorrow, a Ternence stainless steel device and can’t wait to try it out.

In researching that device and reviews I found this forum and hope to learn more how to live with this new one
1 x
sissy2b

Post by sissy2b »

Hello world.

I'm new here. Someone I met on the internet told me to register here to find answers to my questions regarding chastity.

My nickname probably tells a lot of my story. I've made a first step towards a sissy lifestyle although I don't know where this journey really will end. But now it's time for the first experience with chastity.
0 x