"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Nut
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Nut »

Well, I did it. I made an account and am part of the community. I’m a 30s bi male in a monogamous with my wife of 2.5 yrs (been together for 11.5). We are from Seattle and are slowly testing the chastity waters. She just wants me more than is good for her.

I have a 3D printed plastic device that works great. Have had it since about May 2020. I thought the extended home time would really work well with exploring chastity since my job normally had me in airports and hotels for most of my life. However, last night was the first night we really used it.

I think she’s into it, and I made this account to journal the experience and share with all you like minded people. Looking forward to getting to know all you lovely men and women. My wife will also be chiming in from time to time.
1 x
LaurentC

Post by LaurentC »

Hello Everyone-

Not sure how I got interested in male chastity, probably from random posts on Tumblr that seemed to multiply until I just found a device in my PO Box. Hmmmm... Tumblr turned into BDSMLR and my interest in Male Dom turned into an obsession with Femdom...and more devices. And a time-lock box. That was when my then SO (now wife) would be gone for a couple days at a time, giving me time to play.

I broached the subject of submission to her when we were being intimate a couple months ago. i was in a frenzy brought on by a couple weeks worth of edging and decided to bare my soul. I was scared silly to bring it up. The suggestion was rejected. She is an odd mix of traditional and non-traditional and a very smart, strong, pretty dominant woman. If she could go the rest of the way, a pretty classic FLR would be possible. As we are older (I'm 70, she's 80) I wonder if what is really a pretty big shift in relationship orientation is possible. Then there is the matter of my kink(s) with regard to male chastity and submission.

It is great to read the stories of the journeys folks have been willing to share. It's funny, I have that weird 'hope I don't get caught' - 'hope I do get caught' thing going on. I'd rather blurt it out (again) and let the chips fall, but wouldn't it be better if the ground was softened a little bit? How to do it though. I guess more will be revealed, huh.

Anyway, thanks for the site. Now maybe I'll have a small piece of space to be me. About this me, that is.
1 x
Lockhubbybywife
Last orgasm: February 15th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Lockhubbybywife »

Wife and I have been practicing chastity for 3 years. It was very slow and with a lot of heated discussion about my "need" to be locked, but she has slowly come around to being ok with it. Currently unlocked for the longest duration in 3 years at 37 days due to a medical issue I am having with my penis, probably caused by chastity. My prior 2 lockups have been 80 days and 126 days with no release whatsoever. My biggest fantasy is to go permanent. I just purchased a cherry keeper headlock and with the permalock. Because it is made out of resins, I am thinking I can travel through TSA and stay locked. My regular cage of the last 30 months is a steel Amazon knock off.
0 x
Gaylockedboy

Post by Gaylockedboy »

Hi. World.

I’ve been locked on and off for a while now by my daddy. When I’m not with him he keeps me locked up. I’m a horny boy and love the feeling of being sexually discipline in his cage. Most times when we meet I stay in the cage which is fine as I’m a bottom boy and dont always get hard when I’m fucked anyway. But always orgasm while being fucked and cum inside my cage a few times each session.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Lockhubbybywife wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:01 am Currently unlocked for the longest duration in 3 years at 37 days due to a medical issue I am having with my penis, probably caused by chastity.
I think that a lot us here on Chastity Forums would be very interested in the details of the medical issue you are having with your penis that chastity probably caused.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TidusPup
Last orgasm: April 3rd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TidusPup »

Hello hellooooooo

Slave 34, from Amsterdam
Locked for almost 4 years now ;-)

In carrara and Bon4 steel size small

I speak Dutch, English and French

Excited to discover this forum :-)
0 x
Lockhubbybywife

I have Peyronie's disease, which is a hardening of plaques of tissue form in the shaft of the penis and is most likely caused by a minor injury to the penis during sex -- from some sort of trauma. The plaques are benign; they are not cancerous and won't lead to serious illness. But over time, these plaques can cause the penis to bend abnormally or to become shortened when erect. Intercourse may become painful or impossible. In a small percentage of men, the symptoms may go away over time. In others, they may get worse. I am waiting to hear if I am eligible to receive treatment. from what they are telling me that it is very expensive. The treatment is 2 shots in the penis 6 times every other day. It should be a week or so until I know if insurance will pay for it.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am sorry to hear this. I would certainly expect insurance to pay for the treatment, and if they denied it, I would appeal the decision.

How might chastity may have been the cause?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Lockhubbybywife

I believe Peyronie's was cause by the blunt trauma of my penis trying to grow in the cage constantly. Again my last 2 lock ups were 80 days and 126 days with only 19 days out because I went on a golfing trip with clients. I was only unlocked for 57 days of 2020. I was hoping to make it through 2021 locked completely.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Wow. I am very sorry that you have this problem and wish you the best.

It would seem unusual though and almost as though there must also be some other contributing factor. We have a few thousand members on this forum, many have longer lock ups and fewer breaks than you describe, and this is the first I am hearing of anything like this.
0 x