Device that also encloses your balls?

For the gearheads in the audience
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
Device that also encloses your balls?

Post by nightguy50 »

Hi there.

Any recommendations or warnings about devices that completely enclose your balls as well as your cock?

I've been interested in trying something like that, but am having a hard time finding it.

Thanks.
2 x
Spock2461
Re: Device that also encloses your balls?

Post by Spock2461 »

I have bought three. The first one is black plastic and has a hole in front for urination. Comes with five sized rings and two different locks. A bit tight if u have a large scrotum and have a foreskin which u need to skin back in order to get into the penis holding slot but it’s the best of of the three. U can urinate standing or sitting but u need to shake good and wipe the shell dry. Have slept with it on snd no problems. The second one is a clear plastic egg shaped shell. Too small for my sack and very hard to close the top door. No previsions for urinating. The third is a soft latex black one that was probably made for a very small guy. In possible to get penis and scrotum in it or even lock it. Total waste. Have seen metal egg shells but again , not made for average or larger males.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

There is a device out there called the Seed Pod. It basically looks like a giant seed that totally encloses your entire package. Looks rather bulky and not sure it's practical for everyday wear. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/532902568393977263/

If you look on sites like DHgate and AliExpress you will find there are a few one piece devices available and of course you could have a custom one made by companies like https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male- ... stity-cage that will cost you some serious money.

I also liked the idea of something that would encase the boys but would also be practical and comfortable to wear for days, even weeks at a time. I ended up purchasing this off of AliExpress several years ago. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3281994 ... web201603_
I can wear it for quite awhile and my wife will require that it stays on for several weeks without any removal. She says "her balls" become so much more sensitive when it's on which she likes.

It has some weight to it so I'm pretty much stretching when wearing it. Having that gap between the two devices makes it more comfortable for me to wear rather than having it all in one.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

This one is not cheap, and is custom made, which presents it's own problems, I worry about getting the measurements correct.
https://www.evotionwearables.com/custom ... age-device

But I bet it would work, I do wonder about the comfort during the day.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by nightguy50 »

Thanks everyone, lots of great information here!
0 x
Spock2461

Post by Spock2461 »

Ordered a different one today on Ebay. USA SHIP EXOBELT V1 DOUBLE LOCK CLEAR MALE CHASTITY CAGE . Will evaluate when it arrives
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Spock2461 wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:00 pm I have bought three. The first one is black plastic and has a hole in front for urination. Comes with five sized rings and two different locks. A bit tight if u have a large scrotum and have a foreskin which u need to skin back in order to get into the penis holding slot but it’s the best of of the three. U can urinate standing or sitting but u need to shake good and wipe the shell dry. Have slept with it on snd no problems.
This sounds like it could be fun. Can you give me the name?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
lock420

Post by lock420 »

I was also looking for something similar, and ordered A069 off of eBay. I would not recommend, its heavy and the ball enclosure is pretty small.
0 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

I am also interested.,, however long term wear seems problematic. Please post how it goes.. thanks.
0 x