If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Living the real life under lock and key
Bird in a Cage

Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by Bird in a Cage »

Hundreds of built-in, low pressure shower nozzle ports along the inner surface of the device. The bars (rings, tube, etc) would have a series of water channels that lead to the nozzles. You could then attach a hose to the bottom of the ring, where you could first soap, then rinse every square millimeter effectively. (Low pressure only, to avoid over stimulation.)

It’s not nearly as creative as some of the earlier posts, but having a perfect cleaning solution instead of an onerous, time consuming, merely satisfactory one would be in my ideal device.
3 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Re: If YOU could design a chastity device, what new feature would you like to see?

Post by williebdenied »

Adding to the fantasy (but not totally out the realm of possibility) option, how about a built in vibration system. Not an attached vibrator, more like a filament throughout the bars of the cage that can be remotely controlled.
1 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:15 pm Hundreds of built-in, low pressure shower nozzle ports along the inner surface of the device. The bars (rings, tube, etc) would have a series of water channels that lead to the nozzles. You could then attach a hose to the bottom of the ring, where you could first soap, then rinse every square millimeter effectively. (Low pressure only, to avoid over stimulation.)

It’s not nearly as creative as some of the earlier posts, but having a perfect cleaning solution instead of an onerous, time consuming, merely satisfactory one would be in my ideal device.
That would be a very interesting idea which I might have to take a second look at designing. You would have to design it large enough so that the water can actually flow around everything. Otherwise you'll just have some plugged holes causing higher pressure in the rest of the holes. Or even worse, trapped water :o

I've actually conceptualized a few of these ideas for some prototype cages. One of them is a smaller inner cage that gets enclosed by a bulky outer shell which has some water/air vents. Its probably too bulky to be practical but a fun idea nonetheless.

Another one which I am hoping to have prototyped this summer is a two piece shell where the penis is looped into the bottom half and the top half is a mesh like structure that snaps on. This way you're secured away from the top shell and there should be enough ventilation for it to remain fairly clean for a while.
1 x
Monty Cantsin

Post by Monty Cantsin »

Most of what I’d like to see is technology that leads to better and more secure fit, particularly for growers like myself. As I’ve yet to find a cage that I can actually wear, I’ve always fantasized that someone used the advances in materials science to develope a lightweight auto-sizing cage, perhaps one that relies on an electronic lock. If more men could find a device that works for them without so much trial and error, I think that would lead to a lot more men wearing cages, expanding the market to allow for some of the other ideas expressed.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:15 pm Hundreds of built-in, low pressure shower nozzle ports along the inner surface of the device. The bars (rings, tube, etc) would have a series of water channels that lead to the nozzles. You could then attach a hose to the bottom of the ring, where you could first soap, then rinse every square millimeter effectively. (Low pressure only, to avoid over stimulation.)

With 3-D printing, this might actually be possible.

It would need to have an over-pressure safety device though, as the orifices would necessarily have to be small, in order to prevent accidental skin penetration...although...as I think about it some more, as long as the input valve is sufficiently restrictive it won't be as much of an issue...

...but, there would need to be a way to account for water pressure variability at the input. Public water supplies are not all, and not always, at the same pressure. Then there are non-public systems- mine is set at 40psi on the low side and 60psi at the high side (when the system pressure drops to 40psi a pressure switch triggers the pump, which runs until the pressure increases to 60psi, at which point the pressure switch opens and cuts off the pump). The three common pressure switches are 20/40, 30/50 and 40/60, and all are adjustable to some degree both up and down.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:37 am

With 3-D printing, this might actually be possible.

It would need to have an over-pressure safety device though, as the orifices would necessarily have to be small, in order to prevent accidental skin penetration...although...as I think about it some more, as long as the input valve is sufficiently restrictive it won't be as much of an issue...

...but, there would need to be a way to account for water pressure variability at the input. Public water supplies are not all, and not always, at the same pressure. Then there are non-public systems- mine is set at 40psi on the low side and 60psi at the high side (when the system pressure drops to 40psi a pressure switch triggers the pump, which runs until the pressure increases to 60psi, at which point the pressure switch opens and cuts off the pump). The three common pressure switches are 20/40, 30/50 and 40/60, and all are adjustable to some degree both up and down.
I was thinking the pressure regulator would be integrated into the hose attachment. No need for that to be on the device. I was also thinking a low pressure air source for drying after. That would also solve a number of problems.

In the end though, I think this is only a dream. Ports/holes as small as I’m thinking would inevitably get plugged up and cleaning the device would still require periodic removal. The water channels would also require a larger device, since all bars/tubes/rings would need to be hollow. It’s starting to sound like something Delta or Moen would need to build.
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

A clip on cage vibrator, preferably with edging technology.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Bird in a Cage wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:21 pm
In the end though, I think this is only a dream. Ports/holes as small as I’m thinking would inevitably get plugged up and cleaning the device would still require periodic removal. The water channels would also require a larger device, since all bars/tubes/rings would need to be hollow. It’s starting to sound like something Delta or Moen would need to build.
I don't think it would have to be very much bigger, if you used sintered metal/titanium.

Of course, this will be expensive, due both to the titanium and the cost of the sintering process (which requires a high-heat furnace).

And I wouldn't want Moen to build it- I needed a new showerhead and I paid the premium for a Moen (as opposed to the Chinese cheapies next to it). It has turned to shit even faster than the cheapie that preceded it. You don't always get what you pay for.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
steph17

Post by steph17 »

This all seems to be fantasy device creations, there does not seem much that could really be achieved.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

TwistedMister wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:55 am
And I wouldn't want Moen to build it- I needed a new showerhead and I paid the premium for a Moen (as opposed to the Chinese cheapies next to it). It has turned to shit even faster than the cheapie that preceded it. You don't always get what you pay for.
I can see it now, Breaking News! Moen’s $899 self-cleaning chastity device’s hardened titanium locking mechanism fails shut. Hundreds of men left in distress!
0 x