Escape from Alcatraz?

Living the real life under lock and key
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0
Escape from Alcatraz?

Post by williebdenied »

Leaving any kind of piercings out of the conversation completely, can you escape from your device (without a key, of course) if you really wanted to?

When considering an "emergency" key as a necessity, I tend to think that no balltrap device is truly secure since our cocks are so pliable. If you tilt it downward, or pull it away from your body enough, can you pull your cock out of its cage? Testicles are pretty pliable too. Unless the space is insanely small relative to your size, you can shove your testicle out if you are really motivated (with some discomfort). Will power and respect for the process is an important factor in chastity living.

If you think you have an inescapable device, please mention its name here.

Getting back in is a different discussion.
0 x
cuyahoga
Re: Escape from Alcatraz?

Post by cuyahoga »

My MMJB is definitely on my body as long as it’s locked. Yes, I can pull my penis out the back, and get it back in relatively easy, but I cannot get my testicles through the gap between the ring and the cage. Even with lots of soap and water.

Because it’s staying on, the only comfortable way to wear it is with my penis in it. I could not possibly go about my day with it hanging from my testicles. Therefore, once it’s locked on, I am for all intents and purposes, confined to chastity.

Yes, it is mental and I can cheat to some degree. Even with a piercing, I would have no problem having orgasms with a vibrator. But, I do get some suspension of that disbelief from the fact that, No, I cannot get it off my body without the key.
4 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by nightguy50 »

Yes, that is the same with me.

While pulling out my penis at least is possible, it would be exceedingly uncomfortable at best, most likely painful for my balls to do so.

Enough that the act of cheating while out just would NOT be worth it at all!

A difficult and painful process with no pleasure in release and the "fun" task of getting back in!

Sounds like something a sadistic keyholder would WANT you to do. lol
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

I have been able to pull out the back of every ball trapped device I've owned. The DHgate full belt I purchased several years ago was the only thing that was truly escape proof and vibration proof. The longest I wore it was 4 days. It was great with regards to true chastity but it became very uncomfortable and too restrictive to wear.

I second what cuyahoga stated in that I cannot slip any of the boys through the base ring so it would just hang there. I will also add that the times I'm flaccid and able to pull out the back I choose not to. The times I'm aroused and attempting to become erect are the times it's very difficult to pull out so basically the whole chastity thing is working for us.

Wearing the CD is a deterrent and a reminder that my orgasms (when allowed) belong to my wife.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

In my humble opinion, enforced male chastity is a mental endeavor, not a physical one. I have a masturbation addiction that a physical device sufficiently dissuades, but doesn’t nullify. I have to WANT to be chaste as well as wear the device. Tom’s blog has numerous entries about this exact subject.

Keep in mind, the most sexual organ in your body is your brain. The symbolism of the cage is effectively the same as a wedding ring on your finger. Wedding bands don’t prohibit cheating spouses, but it’s a hell of a mental deterrent.

IMHO.
1 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

locked4her55 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 pm
I second what cuyahoga stated in that I cannot slip any of the boys through the base ring so it would just hang there. I will also add that the times I'm flaccid and able to pull out the back I choose not to. The times I'm aroused and attempting to become erect are the times it's very difficult to pull out so basically the whole chastity thing is working for us.
Likewise, if I were to try really hard, I *could* slip out the back...but it ain't coming off my nuts without getting broke.

There is an additional deterrent- I'm not 20 years old anymore, and I can no longer 'get it up' six or seven times a day. If I were to 'cheat', that would be it for some period of time. According to our rules, the Mrs. can 'check' any time she wants and if I fail to become aroused (without excusable circumstance such as being ill) she can assume that I have 'cheated', which triggers some penalties that I will *not* enjoy. To counter the fact that I am physically stronger than she is, the Rules also stipulate that she is entitled to use *any* method necessary to 'regain control', including slapping handcuffs on me while I'm asleep in order to apply the penalties.

A [possibly] bigger deterrent, is that she would be disappointed and unhappy and I wouldn't want to be responsible for that. She has had enough already, and more is coming, I don't want to be adding any extra. (Her parents are getting frail and the 'Rona is just making concerns even worse.)

But, back on track, I think if I can find a device with a hinged ring that is two or three mm smaller than what I currently have, even 'slipping out will no longer be possible. My current (solid) ring is as small as it can be and still get my nuts through it, with difficulty.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
pseudonym of the sea

Post by pseudonym of the sea »

watch out squeezing your nuts through a tight space.
I once took off a tight metal cock-ring while still hard and ended up bruising the boys or something down there. I developed blood in my semen, and very swollen testes. The doc laughed at me, but I was just glad it wasn't testicular torsion. A few days of antibiotics fixed things.
0 x