Ordered my first device but my wife is mystified

Living the real life under lock and key
Connecticut_couple

Ordered my first device but my wife is mystified

Post by Connecticut_couple »

We've been talking about chastity devices for awhile and usually my wife has a raised eyebrow and doesn't understand why I would be interested in being locked up. She is confused about the whole thing and doesn't know what to make of it Finally, she said I should buy one but she's not sure how she will feel about it. I have noticed over time as we discussed it and I shared some articles with her, she is probably a little more intrigued now then confused. Personally, I think once she gets over the shock, she may really get into it. I am wondering if other have had a similar experience where a partner was skeptical at first and maybe came to enjoy it once caging began.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Ordered my first device but my wife is mystified

Post by TwistedMister »

Not completely skeptical, since we had played with a 'Gates of Hell' and a 'Stallion Guard' previously, but she did gradually extend the periods as she got more accustomed to the control. Over a period of about ten years, what began as a month every now and then turned into 18 months at a time.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Connecticut_couple

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:18 am Not completely skeptical, since we had played with a 'Gates of Hell' and a 'Stallion Guard' previously, but she did gradually extend the periods as she got more accustomed to the control. Over a period of about ten years, what began as a month every now and then turned into 18 months at a time.
Thanks for the reply and sharing your story.
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

We had a couple of talks, but my wife didn’t get my attraction to chastity either. I then gave her Lucy Fairborne’s book, and that allowed her the comfort to try it. That was years ago and we’re even more happily married than ever.
0 x
Securely within an MCN Adaptus.
Connecticut_couple

Bird in a Cage wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:43 am We had a couple of talks, but my wife didn’t get my attraction to chastity either. I then gave her Lucy Fairborne’s book, and that allowed her the comfort to try it. That was years ago and we’re even more happily married than ever.
Thanks. I'm not familiar with that book but I'll look it up. So I assume based on your message that chastity is a part of your marriage now?
0 x
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

[/quote]
Thanks. I'm not familiar with that book but I'll look it up. So I assume based on your message that chastity is a part of your marriage now?
[/quote]

Oh yes. We’re fairly vanilla, but have been on the path for 3 of the last 4 years. (Due to a combination of health and family issues, most of 2020 was chastity free. Which actually harmed our relationship. We’re both happily key holding and key held again.)
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The book is "Male Chastity: A Guide For Keyholders" and is written in relatively plain terms. Excellent book to explain the workings and benefits of male chastity to a more vanilla wife.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Bird in a Cage

Post by Bird in a Cage »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:05 am The book is "Male Chastity: A Guide For Keyholders" and is written in relatively plain terms. Excellent book to explain the workings and benefits of male chastity to a more vanilla wife.
Thanks for the clarification. I guess I should’ve lead with that. :lol:
0 x
GoodOlBoy

Post by GoodOlBoy »

When I was first interested in this I also got that book and after reading it gave it to my wife. She read it (laughed a few times reading it), and had a lot of questions afterwards. That was probably 10 + years ago. I went a little overboard on the subject at first talking about it, making up "rules", and generally thinking too much about it. Basically just being a little obsessed which is not difficult to do in something like this. I'm sure I took some fun out of it for her at first.

Now many years later I still can't say she's all that into it, but does humor me with it and we both have a lot of fun. I guess the point here is don't be obsessive about chastity and just let her have fun at her own pace. She may never be really into and don't let that disappoint you too much.
2 x