Erections at night

Living the real life under lock and key
Ampcage
Erections at night

Post by Ampcage »

I made my fourth night with the cage in steel. I wake up with pain and irritation because I am erect.
After how long will I no longer have a nighttime erection?
Thank you for your answers
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Erections at night

Post by TwistedMister »

Ampcage wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:25 am
After how long will I no longer have a nighttime erection?
When some other condition causes you to become impotent. Some men remain horny old goats into their '70s and beyond.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

At 72 I still get them, though not quite as often. The trick to enduring them is a proper fitting cage and getting used to wearing it.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Horny old goat here. I am 71, and still get them regularly, although not as intensely as back in the day. I completely agree with KBT about the importance of a properly fitted cage. I sleep in my Jail bird 95% of the time.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Yup, what KBT & WIV said. I'm headed for 66 and the fit is everything. I know I get aroused while sleeping but the erection is stifled by my cage. Do I feel some pressure, yes but no pain. As a result I sleep right through them.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Ampcage

Post by Ampcage »

Hello, thank you for your advice.
Every night I wake up with pain. I try to calm down to sleep again.
During the day I manage to forget my cage. My master decided to make me wear to start a steel cage (bird) and once I got used to it, alternately one in silicone.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

You might need a slightly larger ring for a while. It can take some time to get accustomed to sleeping with a cage on. I started with a ring that was very small and had intense pain/abrasions. After healing, I went to a larger ring and then worked downward in size over a period of weeks.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

From my experience as a cage designer, a properly fitted cage should have no issues with night time erections.
Most find the pain is from circulation issues or from the base ring pulling away from the body and tugging at the scrotum.

Having a base ring that is just slightly larger than your erection diameter is key to preventing circulation issues while the tugging is often caused from a improperly fitted cage that forces the ring to be pulled away because of an erection (compounded by a poorly fitted base ring)

If all those factors are accounted for, you'll have a cage that accommodates your night time erections while still maintaining security.

Edit: Another part is actually the ring shape, which unfortunately for most cages, a circular shape is not very anatomically correct. So depending how your testicles like to sit and how your erection interacts with the ring, it could cause issues from that alone.
My logo is actually based on the base ring shape that I use for my Evo, which you can see how there is intentionally designed room for the veins to sit in the "corners" of the ring (the bottom black area) so that there is still good circulation during an erection (the blank middle space)
0 x
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

Sounds like, as others have mentioned, fitment might be an issue for you. I know for me I tried a good few devices before I found one that was suitable for day and night wear.

Another thing that might help could be fluid intake. I've found that I have more difficult mornings if I drink much liquid too late in the evening. I try to cut down my fluid intake so that I'm not drinking much for at least an hour or more before bed. This may or may not be useful to you.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

BlackoutDevices wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:37 pm
Having a base ring that is just slightly larger than your erection diameter is key to preventing circulation issues while the tugging is often caused from a improperly fitted cage that forces the ring to be pulled away because of an erection (compounded by a poorly fitted base ring)
Are you sure that's what you mean to say?

If I had a ring that big, it would be falling off most of the time.

I have found that a ring that fits snugly when not erect is better. The thickness/surface area of the ring matters too- it must be snug enough that the start of an erection will produce enough friction to prevent the ring from moving, but a ring that is too thin can act like a garrote. Additional surgace area also provides additional friction.
0 x