Experience with PA and bijou

For the gearheads in the audience
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021
Experience with PA and bijou

Post by timmyboy38 »

Hi fellow chasters,

I am planning to get a PA, as my foreskin piercing is rejected by my body and it is uncomfortable. I was thinking about getting a bijou, as this allows me to exercise during longer lock-ups.

Does anyone have experience with the bijous made by evotion? I prefer a plastic and open model, as metal seems to heavy and closed does not allow my skin to breathe properly.

Any suggestions for a comfortable and secure (non-metal) PA device are welcome!
0 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
billzboats
Re: Experience with PA and bijou

Post by billzboats »

I have a Bijou. I ordered the PA pin in 2 gauge which is my max size. Left no room fo erection at night. Got smaller pin. Other than that I sometimes forget I have it on.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

There should be a review of it in this forum. I found that they don’t ask for all the measurements needed to make it fit well. The review has some recommendations as to what to give them in addition.

Mine works well, it can get uncomfortable with my foreskin if I have the tip on. I ordered an “open tip” as well because of that.

Overall: I like it.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Noobhubby

Post by Noobhubby »

I have a Steelwerks with PA. My PA I got at a 6 gauge, but even after 8 months it could not take the strain of the cage so I let it close up. I’d think very hard and try all non pierced options before going to a PA, especially since you already had one piercing rejected.
0 x