Communication - how it works ?

Living the real life under lock and key
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023
Communication - how it works ?

Post by benny22 »

I asked this question on different forum, but I think this might be more suitable for that issue: what has changed in your relationships and communication since you introduced chastity? A plenty has already been written that men spend more time with their wives and doing different things around the house, but is it that you have stopped arguing or disputing about something? Are such things happen when spouses have different views on certain topics? Did you stop disputing/arguing when you're under control of your wife?
And one more thing - assuming that you have established some conditions for keeping husband chaste - eg only wife decides when and for how long her husband is allowed to climax, etc. How often does the topic of chastity come up in your daily conversations? For example: changing these conditions, talking about your feelings? Don't the wives find such conversations obtrusive, since it is still up to them to decide on the conditions of release?
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Communication - how it works ?

Post by TwistedMister »

I don't know about anyone else, but *I'm* certainly less inclined to argue with her when she's got me locked up...especially if she is enforcing the rule that it has to be out where she can get to it easily to inspect, tease or punish- when your nuts are hanging out there where she can easily slap them if she takes a notion to, you kind of think a little more about how you respond.

There is no talking about changing the conditions, or my 'feelings'. When she has me locked, it's locked and she decides when/if the cage comes off and it doesn't matter how I 'feel' about it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
slave d

Post by slave d »

Same here, no discussion around chastity normally. The discussion is much more likely to be her telling me what needs done and then checking i’ve carried out my tasks to Her satisfaction. There’s nothing to discuss about chastity as i am locked 24/7/365 !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I am way less inclined to argue with my wife/keyholder when I’m locked (which is pretty much 24x7). Any discussion of chastity is usually her “reminding” me that I’m locked and why I’m locked lol
2 x
I serve at her pleasure
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:41 am "especially if she is enforcing the rule that it has to be out where she can get to it easily to inspect, tease or punish- when your nuts are hanging out there where she can easily slap them if she takes a notion to, "
Um, how exactly is the rule enforced? And, for how long usually? Are you nude or are your caged dick and balls outside your zipper?
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:15 pm
TwistedMister wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:41 am "especially if she is enforcing the rule that it has to be out where she can get to it easily to inspect, tease or punish- when your nuts are hanging out there where she can easily slap them if she takes a notion to, "
Um, how exactly is the rule enforced? And, for how long usually? Are you nude or are your caged dick and balls outside your zipper?
It's usually much too cold here to be running around nekkid,so, yeah, outside the zipper/fly depending on whether I'm wearing work pants/jeans or 'lounge pants'. I may have a long, untucked insulated shirt and/or bathrobe (depending on time of day and temperature***) but they need to be readily available if/when she sticks her hand under.

Enforcement is accomplished by the fact that if they aren't out and she has to hunt for them it's a guarantee that they will be getting slapped. Some guys may 'enjoy' getting their nuts slapped but I don't, so it's something I want to avoid.

***(It can get pretty chilly here, especially in Winter when temps often drop sub-zero for weeks at a time, as low as -25F with occasional drops to even lower...I think the record is -50F.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

TM - Wow!!!!!!!
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

Yeah, I used to think that temps dipping into the teens were frigid. My perception has been corrected.
0 x
benny22
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2023

Post by benny22 »

TwistedMister wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:41 am especially if she is enforcing the rule that it has to be out where she can get to it easily to inspect, tease or punish- when your nuts are hanging out there where she can easily slap them if she takes a notion to, you kind of think a little more about how you respond.

There is no talking about changing the conditions, or my 'feelings'. When she has me locked, it's locked and she decides when/if the cage comes off and it doesn't matter how I 'feel' about it.
It won't be my case, especially if you have kids at home.
Just to add some backgroud - I'm struggling to find a way to approach to my wife with the idea of chastity, as I want to curb my masturbation habit. I do feel that I loose a plenty of time that could be spent more effectively. Still I don't know how to raise that issue with her.
What interested me is not exacly arguing - but during ordinary discussions you make everyday - is it always that your wife (kh) has the last word? Does every single decision (even some minor one) is as she states? As for me now it happens sometimes that when my wife asks me to do something (prepare bath for kids, make breakfast, wash the dishes, etc) I say - I'm busy, I'll do it later. Did you have such habits? Did they changed when you started chastity?
And another thing is mindblowing for me - now we're having dinner together with kids, doing school homework or playing games, spending time together - but after starting chastity you're supposed to keep all the things as earlier but must be aware of the cage you're wearing and limitations due to this.
I'm bit afraid of all of these issues.
0 x
Cobra 3D, HTv2 small
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

benny22 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:44 pm What interested me is not exacly arguing - but during ordinary discussions you make everyday - is it always that your wife (kh) has the last word? Does every single decision (even some minor one) is as she states?
No, there are some things that I'm better at, better able to envision the sequence of events and anticipate outcomes. She recognizes that.
As for me now it happens sometimes that when my wife asks me to do something (prepare bath for kids, make breakfast, wash the dishes, etc) I say - I'm busy, I'll do it later. Did you have such habits? Did they changed when you started chastity?
To some extent, yes.
And another thing is mindblowing for me - now we're having dinner together with kids, doing school homework or playing games, spending time together - but after starting chastity you're supposed to keep all the things as earlier but must be aware of the cage you're wearing and limitations due to this.
I'm bit afraid of all of these issues.
You're going to have to try that again, I can't tell what it is you're trying to say.
0 x