Lock Noise Fix 100% Guarantee

Living the real life under lock and key
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021
Lock Noise Fix 100% Guarantee

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

Every one on here has experienced the noise you lock makes when you walk. Some say to wear tighter underwear, others put a rubber band around it. I employed the rubber band technique and this took 50% or the noise. All you could hear now was the sound of the lock moving around and not the sound of it clanking. And walking around with that still makes me think people assume i have change in my pocket and I don’t want that. I want to go under the radar sure, there will still be the bulge but if someone looks at it that’s their problem.

Now that I explain my woes on the situation, here is the situation. You know the strips you stick onto your painting to hang on the wall? The ones with adhesive on one side and velcro on the other? Take one of those and cut to fit the locks width and match it for the other piece and place it on your cage. Note I don’t know if this is water proof or a better way of saying it water resistance so that is up to you to find out. You could always take off your cage and put it back on with permission from your key holder. Have fun ;)
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
archie
Re: Lock Noise Fix 100% Guarantee

Post by archie »

i agree that the noise is distinct, but i don’t feel it’s terribly obvious to those not in the know.

in my particular situation, my wife, who is my KH, obviously knows, and happily is my Mistress. what that means for her and i is that i can’t be black mailed by or be made fun of by anyone whose opinion i actually care about. i like chastity for a number of reasons, one of which is the kink, so i take particular delight going to distinctly masculine places and letting my lock jangle all it wants. to be honest, i’ve never seen even as much as a raised eyebrow.

additionally, since i’ve been caged, i’ve made it a point to (as discretely as possible) try to observe cages on other men, without any luck at all.

i’m not trying to cast shade on the OP, just trying to show another facet of the concern
0 x
Mr_Circle02

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

archie wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:44 pm
i’m not trying to cast shade on the OP, just trying to show another facet of the concern
Mr. Circle: You aren’t and I appreciate your opinion on the matter. See even though I’m 18, I’m still in high school and currently living with my parents. So I thought of a better way to deal with the lock noise, now the assembly parts still clink since my cage is metal but the noise is reduced by 80% and the remaining is the assembly. This to me is ideal which is why I shared to those who are A wanting to be as silent as possible or B just like to walk around and forget about their cage and not have that noise as a reminder. I definitely understand the reasoning of not caring about the noise since your kh knows and doesn’t mind. So you would understand as to why I don’t want my parents to know lmao.
1 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

I used to wear a CB-6000s which had the little padlock. My wife/keyholder loved to hear it when I walked and it hit against the cage.
I know wear a cage (that is much more comfortable) that doesn’t have the little padlock (and has a much bigger key). My wife/keyholder doesn’t like the lock as much (she liked the look of the external padlock) and doesn’t wear the key as much...but she likes that I can wear the cage much longer and it’s easier for hygiene.
1 x
I serve at her pleasure
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mr_Circle02 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 pm ...you would understand as to why I don’t want my parents to know lmao.
Your parents might think it's a Good Thing. ;)

They might even be willing to hold the keys for you. :twisted:
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr_Circle02

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

TwistedMister wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:36 am
Mr_Circle02 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:33 pm ...you would understand as to why I don’t want my parents to know lmao.
Your parents might think it's a Good Thing. ;)

They might even be willing to hold the keys for you. :twisted:
Mr. Circle: Now that’s a spicy thought :twisted:
0 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Hussman767 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:24 pm I used to wear a CB-6000s which had the little padlock. My wife/keyholder loved to hear it when I walked and it hit against the cage.
My wife likes the sound too and will not let me silence it. My daughter just thinks I have change in my pocket.
1 x
CB6000
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

M'Lady had an extra hole drilled in the lock pin on the Jail Bird to hold a decorative lock just to make noise. :roll: :twisted:
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!