"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
User69

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by User69 »

Hello world. I am a relatively inexperienced user of chastity cages and follower of the Denying Thumper blog. I wanted to make an account to better understand the hobby and see if I can learn from the wisdom of others. I've worn close to a dozen different cages for various periods of time, and am looking for the right cage for day to day use. Thank you!
1 x
Mark123

Post by Mark123 »

Hi, im a new member interesting in chastity stuff. I hope i will have fun. :D
0 x
Mr_Circle02
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Mr_Circle02 »

Hello there! My name is Jack and I got my cage on February 1st 2021. Its called the Intimate Inmate and its a metal cage so for my first cage it was exactly everything I could dream off, the metal feels amazing and the only qualms i have with it is the rings. The largest ring is a bit to big allowing one of my balls to slip out but other than that it’s perfect. I survived 2 1/2 day before losing to my desire. I told my key holder who is new at it as well and that she needed to punish me. I put my cage back on and await my punishment Saturday.
0 x
Intimate Inmate (First Cage); Started Chastity 2/1/21; Longest time locked up with no teasing or orgasm 2 1/2 days; Key holder receives her key 2/6/21
DeepBlue

Post by DeepBlue »

Hi. Thought I'd take the plunge and register after enjoying reading these forums for the last few months. Been experimenting with chastity on and off for a few years now. My wife is not overly enthusiastic about me wearing a chastity device but will hold the key if I ask her. Wanted to wear the device a bit more this year, so we are currently trying a compromise plan for a few months of "2 weeks on, 2 weeks off" - I get some time locked up, and then my wife gets some "normal" penis time. We'll see how it goes! Looking forward to chatting with you all!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum.

Just a reminder, if you haven't read the 'Read Me' and the Rules in the stickies at the top of the forum, please do.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Alec5y6

Post by Alec5y6 »

Hello Im a sub male/ to my mistress. For 8 months or so now. Your blog seems to be very interesting to me. I am trying to get my mistress on board as well. Which won't take too much convincing lol.
0 x
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

RRJC wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:06 pm Hello World!

Am a healthy 54 year old guy from Alabama USA... been exploring chastity for discipline and personal development. Have received a positive response from my beautiful wife of 30 plus years, who is embracing this participative lifestyle of controlling my sexual releases. Have experienced an increase of sensual energy from her with a more aggressive persona coming to the forefront due to her increase of curiosity, sexual exploration, and female dominance in the bedroom. Been a very enjoyable journey and one that I am hoping this forum will assist in nurturing.

Best regards,
JC
Hello RRJC, just ran across your post. How’s it going? Still in chastity? I am also in Bama.
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
nightguy50
Last orgasm: December 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by nightguy50 »

Hello World, or at least the small part reading this.

I'm the nightguy, and Im called that because I work nights and live on the night side of society.

Been into chastity for quite a while, worked my way through a lot of devices, some good and some absolutely terrible.
Happy with the one I have now though. Can't remember the name, but some stainless steel knock off of a German design no doubt. lol
My longest time locked was six months. My current session however started Jan 1st.
I'm self locked, using timers to keep my keys. And lately have been enjoying the Chastikey app for that.

Anything else, just ask. :)
0 x
Cagedfarmer
Last orgasm: February 5th, 2021

Post by Cagedfarmer »

Hello world!

Total beginner here! Found out about male chastity a little while looking for a gag gift on Amazon, of all ways!! Anyway, something in my head just clicked and the idea really appealed to me.

After buying and trying a few cheap cages I've found one that fits well and is comfortable. I've worn it for shorter periods
progressively getting longer, hoping now to be able to go for maybe a couple of weeks at a time.
My wife really isn't as keen on the idea as me but, bless her, I put it on on Saturday evening and she has the keys now.
I'm HOPING that this is the start of it being a regular thing! 🤞
1 x
A272
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the CF Alec5y6, nightguy50 and Cagedfarmer. Thanks for your intros. Checkout some of the recent threads for things that might be of interest or maybe an answer to a question you may have.

If we can help with any other information, just ask away. I'm sure at least one of us has been down that road and will respond.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273