"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
calmclam1010

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by calmclam1010 »

hi guys, new to here, keen to learn more. feeling bit pain in the testicles with my device, not sure if its the devices not fit or my body will adjust to it as just started wearing it. will learn more browsing through the forums.
0 x
joedoe
Last orgasm: January 27th, 2021

Post by joedoe »

Hey everyone! I'm well into my first week of chastity and discovering my submissive side. I'd like a place to vent and maybe keep a diary of sorts, as there no one else in the real world, apart from my gf/mistress of course, that I can talk to about this. At least, not yet.
1 x
Qweenbsubi
Last orgasm: December 12th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Qweenbsubi »

Married to my wonderful wife that holds the key to a rigid modular device with pa piercing that we have been using for 2 years before was a looker 1. Currently on day 45 of a 1 year lockup flirting with a more defined flr marriage with disciplines. We have been practicing chastity with a device for 8 years and pa secured for 4 off and on. Recently she is finding her dominant side faster as I have fully submitted to her. Chastity makes our relationship 100% better when she has control of my orgasm.
0 x
Locked in a rigid modular 5 with pa lock
Azal012

Post by Azal012 »

Hello everyone!
I'm 24 and new to the world of chastity. I tried a few different devices but so far with not much luck. I hope being part of this group can help me learn more and finally find the ones that could be good for me. I mainly interested in long-term chastity play, locking myself up for weeks or even months.
0 x
Thekeymaker509

Post by Thekeymaker509 »

Hello as my name suggests I'm the key maker.....I make custom keys for chastity devices.....I am also the wearer of a small pink htv4.....and my keyholder wears my custom keys
0 x
smhanka

Post by smhanka »

Hi, I´m new, interested in female chastity... I´m sub young woman.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

smhanka wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:38 pm Hi, I´m new, interested in female chastity... I´m sub young woman.
Welcome.

There is only a little on the subject here, I think, and it will probably take some looking to find what little there is. Device enforced female chastity presents some differences that are not encountered with males, most obviously being a requirement for a full belt as there is no appendage to attach to.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

smhanka wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:38 pm Hi, I´m new, interested in female chastity... I´m sub young woman.
Welcome, Happy to have you here but you might find this forum more helpful. It doesn't appear to be very active but you might find it answers some questions for you.

www.beltedgirls.com/forum/viewforum.php ... c2bef617e2
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
archie

Post by archie »

i registered a few hours ago, intending to post, but my wife wanted to watch one of our shows. so, as you can imagine, we did. since it's late evening here on the US east coast, i was in my pajamas (mid-Atlantic east coast, so cold and snowy), she was dressed basically in sweats. totally lounge attire. midway thru our show, she tugs on my pants leg, which means Pull them down. which of course i did. as we watched our show, she caressed and teased my caged cock and balls, slowly creating a crushing erection. she must be some kind of fortune teller or magician, because just as I was literally at my hardest, the show ended, and she sat up, said goodbye, and left to take a bath.......... damn. anyway, the below is my very recent (within the last week) intro on another site. sorry to repurpose, but it basically sums things up for us.

+====================+

my wife and i have a rock solid marriage with an awesome sex life, but our age difference is starting to show (i’m 13+ yrs older).

enter the Bon4M and life has never been the same. we have longer, more intimate sessions without the worry of me being a one and done. i can concentrate fully on her without worrying about my “end game”, which more often than not was starting to be about 10 strokes and over with.

we both have strap ons and love to use them. i love fucking her with a dick that’s larger than mine ever was, and she fucks my ass like a pro. i thought i was a pretty good pussy and ass eater before, but now, she’s like a crack addict (pun intended) and can’t get enough of my tongue up in her.

best part, tho, is seeing that key dangling from her neck, especially when we’re in very “manly” environments like the big box home improvement stores. 😂
4 x
imwings

Post by imwings »

Hello. I'm the male half of a couple married more than twenty years. We tinkered with bondage for years and enjoyed all of it, but for me enforced chastity really clicked. We played with chastity on and off for the last 5 years, but for the last 6 months I've been locked 24/7 except for showers, device changes and the occasions when my wife wants her cock.
4 x