Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by KittensBoyToy »

We were meeting some friends for dinner last night and after I got out of the shower i asked if I should wear my shock collar. (It is worn around the base of my balls with the probes against the underside, behind the base ring to my cage.) At first M'Lady said no because she wasn't going to carry the remote for it. As I headed to the bedroom to get dressed she said to put it on because "you need to get used to wearing it".
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
midlifelovelife
Last orgasm: December 16th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 24

Post by midlifelovelife »

Before bed, I was brushing my teeth and my wife was reading in bed. She called out and asked that I bring her a tissue, which I did after finishing up with my teeth. “Thanks, babe,” she said, “I need this to catch your ejaculate.” Then she smiled devilishly, “Just kidding.” And she cleaned her glasses.
4 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

I've been out of my cage for a while to let some irritation subside. Yesterday was a challenge for me and I found myself becoming clingy with my wife in the hopes of getting some of her attention.

"Back off. You are unencumbered right now and I can't control you when you're unlocked."
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. Since Covid has given less less alone time, we only manage to have a few hours once a week for lovemaking, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon faux cock. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "You know that this [the Vixskin] is the only cock I want now. You're never going to to be unlocked."

Me: "Even if I beg to be unlocked?"

Her: "Especially if you beg to be unlocked!"
3 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

When my SL put me in a ball gag for the first time today, I realized I wouldn't be able to speak my safe word if needed. I gesticulated for her to take it off, and after she did explained that I should have a safe gesture.

"How about I tap the top of my head 3 times?"

"What makes you think your hands are going to be free?"
5 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

My sweet little old lady wife, who rarely uses a four letter word and tends to use textbook words for anatomy...
"I feel well fucked"
(courtesy of the Vixskin)
5 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Thursday I spent most of the day in just underwear and an apron doing housework including some deep cleaning in the kitchen. That evening M'Lady said she kept hoping I would screw up and do something wrong so "I would have a reason to punish you". I told her the fact that she wanted to was reason enough.

Yesterday, on the way home from an outing, my wonderful Mistress said "I was thinking about some serious tease and denial tonight but I'm just too tired". Talk about a big time tease...I had trouble going to sleep still thinking about it!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

KittensBoyToy wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 am Yesterday, on the way home from an outing, my wonderful Mistress said "I was thinking about some serious tease and denial tonight but I'm just too tired". Talk about a big time tease...I had trouble going to sleep still thinking about it!
Hahaha, teasing by not teasing. The world of chastity can be peculiar and perverse indeed. Mrs. Twisted has been making noises like she wants to lock me up again, she said something about it last night but I mis-remember exactly what it was, since I was busy and my mind was occupied with the problems of re-doing a bathroom floor and replacing the commode in a house built by General Fuck-up and maintained by Major Disaster.

(The waste pipe flange was actually *below* the level of the rest of the floor by a significant distance, the closet bolts were not installed and the toilet had slid sideways. This problem was compounded by the fact that the next owner of the house had let the tank bolts get loose and corroded, and 'solved' the problem by nailing a block of wood to the wall to prevent the tank from leaning too far backward, then slapping on several heavy coats of paint on the floor.

Of course, the tank and the waste pipe were still leaking, and everything under the paint was rotten-and four layers of various kinds of wood had to be cut away to get to the floor joists to see if they were still solid. When I discovered the leaky tank, and found that the bolts were so corroded that I couldn't replace them without breaking the tank, I decide to replace the whole thing. I thought it would be a relatively simple job...until my foot went through the floor in the area behind the commode.

I had to cut away about a 3' x3' area, discovered that the closet bolts were not installed because General Fuck-up had not made sure that the flange was properly positioned when he glued the two PVC bits together and the keyways were positioned wrong. So, I had to create a floor at the proper level, put a new flange over the old one, with the keyways lined up correctly...well, *almost* correctly...'should' work...I hope...now I have to figure a way to transition the re-built area to the rest of the floor because they are going to be at two different levels.

What a clusterfuck. I have never done anything like this before, so it's an interesting exercise in trying to figure out what to do, and custom cutting and fitting...nothing is built to standard here...)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@TwistedMister Sounds like my house. It was built in the early 80's by miles Homes. That's one of the outfits you see with sample homes built along the highway. Everyplace they could cut a corner and still pass inspection they cut it. The ridge beam is a 1x8, 2 of the toilet flanges are above the floor, the other one was too low. The electrical boxes were all set even with the edge of the studs instead of 1/2" proud so they would be even with the face of the drywall. I would love to get my hands on the electrician that did that and laid out the circuits. There is no rhyme or reason to the layout. We are in the process of replacing the carpet with laminate and as each room is empty I'm going to test and map out which circuit controls what.

The septic was another clusterfuck. The system kept backing up every couple of months. Since the house had sat unoccupied for a couple of years I was certain the tank didn't need pumping. Thinking maybe the inlet pipe had pulled loose somehow I started digging back and found the problem. When the house was built the county would certify that the grade was good from the house to the tank but didn't require the lines being in place. When the lines went in they ended up about 2' too low at the tank. The plumber's solution was to add a 45 and run a pipe UP to the tank inlet then connect it with another 45. If I didn't learn anything else in 20 years as a Marine it's that shit don't flow uphill! The county came out, reshot the grade for me and I replaced the lines with 4" schedule 40 pipe. They ain't going nowhere!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
slave d

Post by slave d »

This morning (remember it’s summer here in NZ) MsM said to me “come out the back (we have quite a private back yard surrounded by mature trees) and I’ll give you a blow job” ........ OMG .... those of you who know me at all know i haven’t had a real orgasm in over 3 years now !! I wondered what the catch might be ..... soon found out .... She gave me “the job” of cleaning the back deck with the “leaf blower” ..... well i guess i can’t complain, it was a blow job !!!

MsM’s ld
8 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.