How long have you been married?

Living the real life under lock and key
borbulls1961
Re: How long have you been married?

Post by borbulls1961 »

13 years together, 11 yrs married, 6 months locked.
She loves me to come in her...but havent done so since end september.
Were supposed to give her christmas semen last friday but she was too busy then too tired so I still have it inside me. Hopefully at the beginning of January? Next date I suggested was Valentines.
0 x
Abramo il grigio

Post by Abramo il grigio »

15 of marriage, 3 years ago I started talking to him about a chastity belt, wearing it every now and then. now I believe and hope to make the leap.
0 x
DrPinotNoir

Post by DrPinotNoir »

30 together.. last 2 years playing with Chastity trying to figure out what works for both of us. It has definitely been a positive experience for both of us.
1 x
365Daytona

Post by 365Daytona »

36 years and the last 2 years in chastity with weekly removal for sexual intercourse. Wife is not a participant in chastity play, no orgasm denial or keyholding.
0 x
FinzClortho

Post by FinzClortho »

15 years. Only during the last 3 years have we been involved with Chastity.
0 x
gungadn

Post by gungadn »

23 years. I've been interested in chastity for most of that time. Introduced her to it probably 10 + years. But, went about it entirely the wrong way the first couple of goes....
We are in a comfortable place now where she knows about my fetish and is "supportive" of it. She enjoys taking the key once in awhile. But, never really takes control...
0 x
GungaDN

This is just my experience, yours can.... and probably will.... vary!

Currently Wearing:Steelheart.
Owns: CB3000, CB6000, Steelheart II, Steelheart, various home-built models.
Obmon

Post by Obmon »

Wow.. What a thread... Seems other than one person here, I am an outlier. Met my goddess online. Chastity was never a thought before for either of us. I was in a cage within a month.. And a couple of months later my future wife is fully onboard and won't have it any other way.

So.. Not yet married, hopefully by the end of the year, in chastity right away.

I fully intend, like another poster here, to get married in chastity.
3 x
archie

Post by archie »

we've been together 14 years, married 7, chastity within the last year. we have a fairly large age gap tho, i'm 13+ yrs older than her, mid 50s. age is beginning to creep in, and chastity has been a game changer. it has brought all types of magic back, plus it's actually revealed a controlling side of her that she's learning to embrace. i have always been in leadership-type roles, which are high stress, so with her embracing her controlling side, i am free to submit.

thanks for the add
1 x
LockedinFargo

Post by LockedinFargo »

15 years in May. I'm open to ideas for an anniversary gift. The traditional gift for 15 is crystal.
0 x
addadayplease

Post by addadayplease »

38 years this summer, with chastity play just beginning with QUEEN as KH.
0 x
She is the Queen of our domain - and I am happy to be her consort. I await her good pleasure...and her pleasures are ohOhOH so good! We did a real LOCKTOBER with her enjoying 10 ohoHOHspasms, and me enjoying 0 orgasms.