Fully restraint chastity device Armor01

For the gearheads in the audience
our decision
Last orgasm: November 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0
Fully restraint chastity device Armor01

Post by our decision »

Hi to all. I have a question. Do any of you use something like this (Topic)? I've been wearing this cage for four days. The previous chastity device was not very convenient. So I asked my keyholder for a change. We found this cage on ebay. At the moment I have a plastic version, but we are already waiting for stainless steel. It is extremely comfortable and covers everything perfectly. Completely protects against sight and touch. We are very pleased even though there is quite a lot of weight. Stainless steel will be even heavier, but the convenience and security level will reward it. The weight of a steel cage with a ring is about 475 g. I think it will be fine after all.
0 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Fully restraint chastity device Armor01

Post by KittensBoyToy »

The way you tried to put a link in doesn't work.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

Assume it’s this one ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Arrival-Am ... 3270490282

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
our decision

Post by our decision »

Exactly but in black.
0 x
our decision

Post by our decision »

An we waiting for real stainless steel.
0 x
our decision

Post by our decision »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323848388807

Me and my BF cannot to wait 😔
0 x
Scope420
Last orgasm: September 1st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Scope420 »

I saw those, but I was worried about the tube size. A lot of reviews suggested it too small in most instances. I did not know they had even made a metal version. I often shop on lockthecock.com , which has lots of cool options. This particular one got me super excited, but I often have to slow my roll and consider practicality. I have a above average sized cock (buying cages has finally convinced me of that) and I have bought a few paperweights figuring that out, if you know what I mean.
0 x
I have a bell...🐓🔒💣
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

our decision wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:59 am We are very pleased even though there is quite a lot of weight. Stainless steel will be even heavier, but the convenience and security level will reward it. The weight of a steel cage with a ring is about 475 g. I think it will be fine after all.
Holy cow! That's a lot of metal to have hanging off your junk (over 1lb, for those not on metric). I don't think I'd want to try to run with that on.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
our decision

Post by our decision »

TwistedMister wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:42 am
our decision wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:59 am We are very pleased even though there is quite a lot of weight. Stainless steel will be even heavier, but the convenience and security level will reward it. The weight of a steel cage with a ring is about 475 g. I think it will be fine after all.
Holy cow! That's a lot of metal to have hanging off your junk (over 1lb, for those not on metric). I don't think I'd want to try to run with that on.
Now I have a plastic one. Comfortable and I can run in it. Sure I will only use metal when my boyfriend wants to see me in it. It is important to us that I should be completely deprived of the opportunity to touch my beloved's property.
0 x
our decision

Post by our decision »

Compression running tights keep everything in place very well. Of course, for a longer run my dear Aaron takes my cage off. He is not a sadist, he cares for me and he understands my needs.
0 x