Urethral tube hold liquid for hours?

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr Pickle
Urethral tube hold liquid for hours?

Post by Mr Pickle »

Happy New year and Hello from the most recent "Sovereign indipendant United Kingdom (in four parts? ). Not my choice but there it is.

So. New year brings a new cage after much experimentation.
This one, for the last week has been perfect in every way. Day and night, easily cleanable etc. And it takes a tube (removable only when the device is off).
Prior to getting this cage I have experimented with various lengths, three types of tube and
made many alterations to find something that fits in the right place to be uncomfortable and also make the device more secure.
My findings were.
The most comfortable length is either 20mm behind the ring or way back in the perenium.
So the most practical taking possible uti is 20mm behind the ring.
The smooth black silky urethral tube is most flexible but the clear tube has a larger bore for urination. There are a few grades of this tube available. The thinner wall is more flexible and works well.
A good tip is to use a pencil sharpener to bevel each end until the pipe is flush with the nib/end. This way it does not scratch.
Some ends smooth inserts. I avoided these. Best to have something that won't come off).
I thought I might share this and hope it helps.

So. To the question

I have worn the tube for three full days now, but not at night. Not a glitch. Not a problem. Hardly noticeable.
But..

When I remove the cage to remove the tube an amount of urine suddenly comes out.
This can happen hours after I last went.

Im guessing that either urine is trapped on the outside of the tube within the urethra, but held back by the meatius. Or. The closed urethral causes a vacuum, like a straw with you finger over it?

Anyone know? And a possible way to make sure I'm empty after ive been?

Many thanks
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Urethral tube hold liquid for hours?

Post by TwistedMister »

I am thinking that you are probably closer to right with the idea of a straw with your finger over it.

The urethra stays mostly closed on its own until something is pushed through it, so it is closing up behind the insert and there is not enough pressure to expel the remainder of the liquid that remains in the tube.

As far as getting it out...let me think...an idea is forming...my wife gave me a weather station sort of thing with a sealed tube of oil that has a number of balls in it, what rise or sink depending on the temperature...and a barometric pressure indicator that is something like a glass ball with a curved tube rising from the bottom- you have to fill it by turning it almost upside down and using a syringe with a very small diameter plastic tube attached, that you push through the glass tube into the ball area and inject colored water into it. When you turn it over to the upright position (after withdrawing the plastic tube) the level of liquid equalizes in the ball and the tube, and from that point onward any change in atmospheric pressure will cause the level of liquid in the glass tube to rise or fall.

The point of all that, is the syringe with the very small diameter plastic tube that is several inches long- if you were to obtain such a syringe and tube, I think that the tube might be small enough, and long enough, to be inserted into the device tube and break the vacuum, and allow the remainder of the urine to flow out...but, if it were me, I would use the syringe as well- filling the syringe with either plain water or a mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide (30-50% peroxide/water), push the air out of the syringe and fill the tube with water/peroxide, then insert the small tube into the urethral insert (to the end) and use the syringe to flush out the urine.

Warning: DO NOT use full-strength hydrogen peroxide- full-strength peroxide left in contact with the urethra will cause severe irritation...not quite as bad as 100proof peppermint or cinnamon schnapps but bad enough, and the effect is cumulative. Make sure that you dilute the peroxide at a ratio of 1/3 to 1/2 peroxide to water. Use only cold tap water (or bottled water), if you use water from the hot tap, it *may* contain bacteria- some people, in the name of 'energy conservation', set the water heater temperature too low (under 140*F) which can cause certain types of bacteria to thrive.

I suspect that using a water/peroxide mixture to flush the urethral insert will considerably reduce the odds of contracting a UTI, but I'm not going to guarantee it as I don't have any actual study data to confirm it.

(And, to answer the question which may be forming in the minds of some readers, *yes*, I *do* have actual study data as to the effects of varying strengths of peroxide and alcohol in the urethra...and I can tell you that it is a Very Bad Idea to use full-strength peroxide or peppermint/cinnamon schnapps, especially if enough is injected to pass through the PCG muscle/sphincter- it will be very painful and result in incontinence for a period of time.) (And, if this causes anyone to have a desire to experiment in this area, I'll warn you to be very, very careful with what you use and the dilution ratios, and how often you do it- as noted previously, the effects can be cumulative with repeated exposure and the length of time of each exposure...make sure that you have a full bladder to flush out the liquid after exposure.)
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mr Pickle
Re: Urethral tube hold liquid for hours?

Post by Mr Pickle »

Wow! Quite an in depth reply.
I thought a pipe cleaner might do it, but this sounds like it might do a better job. Ulsess I accidentally suck something out that I shouldn't.
Currently I an twisting toilet tissue to a stromg and soaking it up. Takes at least four goes.
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(