After 2 years of playing with knockoffs. My KH has decided I am to be put in a custom device.

Living the real life under lock and key
DrPinotNoir
After 2 years of playing with knockoffs. My KH has decided I am to be put in a custom device.

Post by DrPinotNoir »

So two years ago I bought a chastity device as kind of a kinky joke... flash forward today I got busted 2 weeks ago picking the magic locker on my Chinese knockoff A271. I got punished, the biggest punishment for me was having the cage taken off and no sexual contact for 2 weeks. Next time will be a month.

So my wife has ordered the sizing kit already from Mature Metal and has told me that she will be buying me a Jailbird (or the Queens Keep since that is what she likes me calling her) She wants a nice solid cage that we dont have to take off, that is secure and fits right. She didnt even bat an eye at the price. (Apparently I am a VERY nice husband when caged and Not so nice when not caged. I agree I know I am much happier in a cage. Her goal is to keep me locked 24/7.

That being said. What are the pros/cons of this device? Seems like a LOT of you are wearing this and loving it.
How secure is that security screw? I read a post on here of someone who seems about as handy as I am. He said it is tough. I know nothing is impossible to take off but I guess I am really interested in something that has a better locking system. That Magic locker is a joke. One tumbler and it opens RIGHT up. Security screw sounds great too. So does a little abus padlock I am guessing.

What are the things she should watch out for when buying this? I am going to assume measuring over a week and averaging seems to be the idea. Any other pointers?

Oh she was also chuckling about getting the punishment pins too. She said I am getting all three in the medium size. If you are bad.. you get the pins. I didnt even know about the pins until today.. good grief.

Read a bunch of posts on here today about it. Seems to be a good choice. Customer service seems good. Device seems good. Price seems fair for what it is. I would appreciate any commentary before we order. Ill relay the info. I dont know that she would join a forum and post.

So much for this being a "kinky joke". ugh..

Oh yeah and where are my manners.

Happy New Year to everyone.
1 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: After 2 years of playing with knockoffs. My KH has decided I am to be put in a custom device.

Post by KittensBoyToy »

You, and your wife, are on the right track to getting a proper fit. The sizing rings are great for determining the proper ring size and the diameter of the cage. Measure at different time of the day over several days and then subtract 1/4" from the average to get the cage length. Write down any questions that come to mind and contact MM with them before ordering. William and Mistress MM are always glad to help.

I have been in long term chastity with a MM Jail Bird and have never regretted spending the money on it. Fairly light weight, comfortable and easy to keep clean. I bought a preowned JB and sent it in for some adjustments. I was treated the same as Iif we had purchased it new from them.
We had the locking screw option already and M'Lady had the locking pin on the base ring extended to accept a decorative lock. (She likes the tinkle of the lock against the cage when I walk.) They were planning a shut down for a trip and rushed the mods through in week so we would have the new cage back in time for out first Chastiversary celebration. That's what I call great customer service!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
DrPinotNoir
Re: After 2 years of playing with knockoffs. My KH has decided I am to be put in a custom device.

Post by DrPinotNoir »

as a follow up my sizing kit came in from Mature Metal. i have taken measurements twice and I think I understand why off the shelf devices do not work for me.
1. I was wrong about Sizing. I like the 1.75" rings that come with off the shelf kits. I have determined that 1.75 is my size from buying tons of off the shelf ones. According to the measurement kit 1.75 is too big. 1 and 5/8 is PERFECT however. I cannot even get one testicle through the 1.5 inch
2. Length: good lord is cage length important. I am between a NANO and a NUB size. Too long is really really bad It isnt comfortable and you are never going to urinate correctly. too short and well.. OW.. I feel like I am just hurting myself for no good damn reason.
3. Cage width. I am thicker than off the shelf cages.

Gap.. not sure about that one. That one I will have to email them about and discuss. actually when I am fine with my results (probably monday) I will email them and discuss it all. Seems prices start at 100 dollars to change anything.

so these off the shelf ones. the frustration I have with them is due to it not being the proper size. I can see that clearly. I dont think my measurements will change much but we will see.
0 x
BlackoutDevices

Post by BlackoutDevices »

I don't have the Mature Metal but from my experience designing cages there are a few considerations that are often overlooked.
I think that the base ring size should be close to or just slightly larger than your erect circumference. Otherwise you are going to have circulation issues every erection/every morning. Though this also changes based on the base ring style; some sag a little too much with this size.
From there you want the cage diameter to be snug to penis diameter without being too tight. Hopefully this is then wide enough to prevent the testicles from escaping. If not, that's when you'll need to decrease gap size.
As for length, I've found around 80-85% of your flaccid length is a sweet spot of being long enough to provide good hygiene through minimized bunching of skin and being short enough to reduce pullback.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Dr Pinot Noir said:

"Gap.. not sure about that one. That one I will have to email them about and discuss. actually when I am fine with my results (probably monday) I will email them and discuss it all. Seems prices start at 100 dollars to change anything."

About 8 years ago, they charged about $100 to shorten my JB. Prior to that adjustment, they had only charged about $10 to adjust the gap. (Of course, I had to pay for the Priority Mail box both ways.)
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Mine just came back from MM and the gap adjustment was $25 with return shipping included via USPS. Get used to the idea that you may need to make adjustments over time since things change.

Mature Metal is awesome and very patient to help you through it all when an adjustment needs to be made.

Listen to their advice (particularly measurements - not taking length off your own measurements is a common error). Do as you're told.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123