[JahRubbings] From the beginning of my chastity

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
Jahrubbings
Last orgasm: December 22nd, 2020
Re: [JahRubbings] From the beginning of my chastity

Post by Jahrubbings »

24th December
Christmas Eve
I must've had too much sugar yesterday. I went through two Tshirts in the night sweating it out. So we were awake a bit early and my morning glory was making me a bit fidgety, that's an understatement. L was very helpful and edged me in my cage pulling and tapping the hard resin with her nails, sending shock waves throughout my whole body, until she managed to draw out a comment from me.
J. "Will you unlock me?"
L. "Weren't you out yesterday?"
J. "That was the day before"
L. "Maybe tomorrow then" What a girl!
I massaged her back and ground my cage in to her, she pushed back which drives me wild, putting me in that wonderful place between pleasure and pain. My cock is straining so hard, so tight, screaming to get out! But I am now more aroused, because I have been told that I am not coming out today.
After a great massage most of the time straining. I went for a tea leaving L to sleep after the back rub. Then I crawled back in to bed and snuggled up.

Rubbing her shoulders and back makes me feel so wonderful and connected to her, and it puts me immediately back in the mood, straining in my cage. She makes a few small hip movements which excite me further.
J. "It makes me so horny knowing I haven't got a chance of coming out today"
J. "I love you so much my beautiful, sexy wife"
J. "Does it feel good denying me?"
L. "A little bit"
J. "Does it feel good keeping me locked up?"
L. "A little bit"
J. "Does it make you feel good knowing that I only think of you, that I am saving myself for you?"
L. "Yes"
L. "I like it when you listen" She says quite seriously.
J. "I try darling"
She pulls me close and I kiss her all over her face and neck until she gets giggly. We are laughing together as I stop. It was a lovely moment.
"May I kiss your breasts, it would so please me to kiss them softly?"
"I have to go and make Christmas displays"
"Just quickly?"
I don't get a "no" or a look. So I go in, lift her vest, cupping her very ample bosom. I just hover over her nipple a moment, mouth wide as if I am about to take it whole. Kiss around it a few times gently, then once on the nipple with my mouth. I move over to her left and hover, lingering slightly longer, then surround her nipple with my lips and gently kiss. I thanked her and got up.

When I finished work for the year my emergency key ended up in the house somehow. Not good, and not checked by L. I put it back in the car, which makes it easier, but I am feeling like it would be more real for us both if we tied up this loose end.

So I have been thinking about getting a £15 keysafe from Screwfix. She can set any combination she wants so I have to really need to come out, and explain why.

Will this have a psychological effect on me, and on her, knowing that I really have no safety net?
It can live in the glove box of my car. No need for a fancy expensive box. Weatherproof and unbreakable.

I think it might be time to hand over control of the spare emergency key. I do get tempted as the days denied increase, and I don't want to have an accident when I'm not able to control the urges. Mostly I'm happy just allowing it to get fully erect for a minute when I'm cleaning in the shower, but sometimes I go a bit too far into the realms of edging and it gets difficult to put it away. So far so good, but I would be lying to myself, if I didn't admit, that an accident couldn't happen. I feel that if that happened I would be disappointed in myself and L would be disappointed too, though might blame herself for not looking after me properly. Which I don't want.

Responded to her comment yesterday about finding common ground with the eldest. I suggested when I give him his "L" plates for my car. He is now insured on it as well. We can have a regular driving session. Perhaps on a Sunday if I can get him up. Showed her that I am listening.
Mum and stepdad have sneaked over in the open conservatory to do a present opening. Sister and daughter next, then it is peaceful for Christmas
1 x
Jahrubbings
borbulls1961

Post by borbulls1961 »

For the spare key I purchased a 20 euro bluetooth activated padlock on Amazon that I fitted to Madame Vanilla's transparent jewel box in which she stores her tampax...
The padlock is controlled by an app on Madame's phone, but she can share access temporarily with my phone.
The key is displayed in the transparent box on our bedroom chest of drawers. :o

In an emergency I could break the box...

She keeps the other key on her door key ring.
0 x
Jahrubbings

Post by Jahrubbings »

Friday 25th December
Christmas day
L removed my cage and played with me. It was really lovely and I was right on the edge asking not to come, but she thought I should.

Why? I don't know. I actually wanted to be denied and she wasn't in need herself. She admits herself that she needs to think of herself first sometimes.

Saturday 26th December
Not much to report. L had a bit of a critique about me not trying hard enough, that I had slipped back, this is just a joke to you. I think that to be a little unfair, but I said I would try harder.

I want to give her time to process all this but nearly three months later I am writing and reading tons trying to keep this on track and, this is without blame, she hasn't read hardly anything about her role at all. I can only hope that she does. Because it is difficult to keep my levels just right if she doesn't really get it. We had made up by bed time with some foot rubs

Sunday 27th December
I gave her a massage making sure I did not press myself into her. Then cuddling in bed this morning I sensed her hand was going down and I didn't feel that I deserved the attention as I had disappointed her, and told her so. Her hand went there anyway and flicked my boxers randomly. Very edgy!

In other News...I licked her to her delight and had great PIV so maybe she was right to make me come on the 25th. She usually is.

It has been a nice day. We had a short walk around the village avoiding people but wishing then all a good morning anyway. Weird out there again. Full lockdown. I built some Lego, played my new tongue drum for a bit, then had a nap. Now it is time for Goose Risotto.
0 x
Jahrubbings
Jahrubbings
From the beginning of my chastity

Post by Jahrubbings »

Wed 30th Dec.
Not in a good place. I'm blocked up with polyps and am a noisy sleeper. L is in the conservatory as I'm horrible to sleep next to. Should go to sleep. Don't want to

31st December 2020
Eventually went to sleep and woke up in a bad mood. Argued bit and L said I could have washed and come down for a cuddle and maybe more. I was still thinking about her saying I'm not getting any until I'm better. Better how. My nose. My weight. I didn't know. But she wasnt serious I guess. Nothing happened New Year went to bed straight after the depressing light and firework show on the telly. Asked if we could reset as we had both been drained since Christmas. We agreed on that.
0 x
Jahrubbings
Jahrubbings

Post by Jahrubbings »

1st Jan 2021
Asked if I wanted to be played with. I said I should wait, as she said she might not be good down there. Then she asked again. So I was not turning down a touch twice. She stopped me on the edge. And went to the bathroom. I squeezed it a couple of times to try and get it down and it went off like a hair trigger. Bang! All over. And a bit disappointing.
I confessed later that day.
"I must have done too good a job" she said, taking the blame.
"You did"

2nd Jan 2021
Slept ok. Very horny when I woke up. "Shopping! Come on!"
L gets up and I too. I cuddle her from behind in the bathroom and quietly tell her that I was horny and fantasizing about her spanking me.
I go back in to the bedroom and lay over the end of the bed, pulling my boxers down over my cheeks. She comes in. Laughs, then proceeds to spank my arse. As she continues, she gets harder, gaining confidence with every stroke. Then, surprises me by reaching for a plastic coat hanger, hanging on the wardrobe door handle, and continues spanking me quite firmly with it,telling me to focus on the list of shopping. Always practical. It felt great.

I have been on edge since, with that lovely semi-hard feeling in my groin and precum dripping from my cage. She should deny me for longer to punish me for coming.

It may be wishful thinking on my part, but I think she enjoyed spanking me this morning. Feeling like she did is a real buzz
2nd Jan 2300hrs
Went for a walk on the other side of the village past College lane and Danny. L was playfully resistant to my charms. I was all over her like a lovesick schoolboy.
Knowing she wouldn't have, I mischievously asked if she had "brought my keys?"
L. "In this weather, I'd like to see how long you could keep it up"
J. "It's a good thing you didn't, If it was a nice summery day, I would take you in to those woods and fuck you so hard"

L was doing a great job handling my cage as she went to sleep. I was in that special dreamland place. She was worried that she wasn't satisfying me, and or was upsetting me by not letting me out, or because she was tired, I would guess. It's complex. Anyway, I was able to reassure her that I was more than happy. "When I come it's over and I have to start over again, why would I want this feeling to end quickly"
"Do you understand now?" I say softly
"I think so"
It's definitely progress. On a promise for the morning.

Sunday 3rd January
Earky morning. Spent some time with my tongue on and in her pussy before release and amazing sex. I feel very fortunate to be her husband. Then kipped on the sofa bed with her in the conservatory.

Thoughts on device sizing.
I have an HTV4 with three cages. Standard, Small and Nano
I started with the Standard and then quite quickly moved to the small. For everday use it seemed to be the one, though when completely flaccid there was a little space. Then I purchased the Nano and liked that too. It fits completely snugly when at my smallest. Yes I'm a grower. And allows for a bit of head stimulation from underneath which is really pleasant. I would say that sometimes you can feel the edge of the base of the cage on my uncut and covered head, which is not that uncomfortable, and might be better with a little fine grit sandpaper.
This weekend I wanted to feel a bit more so I went back to the Standard. After O it feels nice. As I think back over the lovely sensation of being inside my wife the extra room is all used up. And I was horny all day yesterday. Sleeping it the larger cage is a different issue. The morning glory is much more difficult to calm down, pulling my balls tight and making it a bit sore under the scrotum. Not even oil was relieving it.
So in conclusion larger cage for play, but small for sleep. Large one after O for the day to help the sub-drop. As it allows me to reach a slightly higher and longer state of arousal. I think by adjusting the cage size periodically I can self adjust my drop level and get back to that feeling of devotion and craving I have around day four in a few hours or less.

L was Hoovering stood on the table. I was asked to help. Funny how my nose ended up in her butt cheeks. No objection.

11:42am
Now back in the small.
2 x
Jahrubbings