"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
FLTruckguy
Last orgasm: December 15th, 2020

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by FLTruckguy »

Hello all! just getting into male chastity. I wanted to try it but my partner never seemed that interested. I ordered a device and it arrived yesterday he was also surprised how into it he was. He locked me and made me wear it out for a few hours. We are starting slow with a few hours at a time. When I woke up this morning he had left it on the nightstand with a note to be locked by the time he got home. He came home and took the key and just smiled. No idea what he plans and that has me really excited.

Just wanted to say hello and excited to have others to chat with about this new journey!
2 x
MsSam

Post by MsSam »

Hello all! My wife and I started our journey in July. Since this has been the craziest year in our lives and I’m sure everyone else’s also! , I’m 52 my wife is 41. Started with a cb-6000s and broke it the first day. Tried two others and same happened. Finally found a metal cage that is perfect! We have learned so much already just signing up. Looking forward to learning from everyone and sharing more of our experiences.
3 x
Suewiang
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Suewiang »

Hi all
I’m new here to the site but not new to chastity.
I have lived with chastity some years now and it would be nice to talk with others.
Take care all suewiang
2 x
Tv101

Post by Tv101 »

My wife and I recently discovered male chastity. Definitely in the honeymoon phase. Been wearing a cb6ks for about a month. We both love the changes in me and us as a couple as many people describe. There is so much more sex, romance, and affection now that the pressure is off yet we're still able to be naughty.

I've been locked up most of the month, but I've been out for two weekends to recover from skin iritation. The skin issue is minor, but I noticed a difference in my attitude when uncaged. We both prefer the more fun and attentive (to everyone) me when caged.

I give her foot rubs every morning now. I probably did that once or twice in thirty years of marriage. It's practically sex every day for me. Why doesn't anybody tell you that when you're young!

Thanks for letting me join your forum.
3 x
A_Bear

Post by A_Bear »

This is a much more interesting method of confirming the person on the other side of the cyber ether is in fact human. Although the registration options suggest we may have a few aliens lurking about.

I, like I suspect many men in my circumstances do, are exploring chastity on a solo basis although I am married. My wife are blissfully unaware of this particular kink of mine. She are aware of some others... but this one will probably be a bit of a shocker when it is revealed. Hence the reason I joined your forum. In later posts I will probably look for the opinions of men (and woman) who has confronted their better half with a, let say lifestyle choice, which may be even more difficult to explain than a desire to be cuckolded.

Looking forward to learning about all of this.
1 x
Gratassissy

Post by Gratassissy »

Hello. I am three days from being locked into chastity. My girlfriend and I have been looking into this for some time and have finally pulled the trigger. My key holder has purchased two cages for me. One is 2” and another is 3”. She will officially lock me up Wednesday in the 3” cage. I can’t wait for her to control me.
Any advice for for the first few days of chastity?
1 x
Abramo il grigio

Post by Abramo il grigio »

Hi everyone. I am Abraham, I am Italian (Bergamo,). I apologize right away, I don't know English, I use Google translate can you understand? I hope so because this is the best chastity forum there is. I want to congratulate you because it is a beautiful forum. i am married and have 3 children, my wife enjoys seeing me with the chastity belt on. she jealousy, she allowed me to introduce CB into our life. I currently wear A metal belt. I have been wearing it continuously for 10 days (but I have been wearing it occasionally for several years) I renew my congratulations because you are a community that talks about real experiences, in other forums I read a lot of fiction and it was frustrating, now I have found you. thank you so much
3 x
sfrank01
Last orgasm: November 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 40
"Hello world" thread

Post by sfrank01 »

Hi ,

I am sub slave that has to wear his Chastity Cage all day , and he only can take it off when my Master wants me to play for him. I have one problem though, most rings are too small for my balls. So I only have 2 cages that work for me. The 50mm ring is just too small for me with most cages. :roll:
I am regularly very horny but cannot really relieve my self, so orgasms are always ruined. Or my master does CBT and I can only come when having blue balls and a purple glans from being tortured by him. Even often he plays with me, but I does not let me cum and the cage goes on again leaving me very horny behind. I am in my sixties and developed over time this habit to wear cages.
1 x
centralnjguy276

Post by centralnjguy276 »

I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. my name is Jeffy I've been happily married to my wife for 20yrs. So far, the longest I've ever been locked is 3 days.
0 x
Laudie3426

Post by Laudie3426 »

Laudie3426
Hello all. Been lurking for a while and decided to sign up. Just ordered first cages today. The htv4 knockoff that I've seen recommended here plus another from dhgate.
Have already learned a lot and hope to do my share for the good of the board.
1 x