[Nosaint] Finally locked

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: [Nosaint] Finally locked

Post by nosaint »

Well Loctober is blown. That little scrape turned into a sore that required the removal of the cage for several days. She said she would "make it up to me by not letting me out until December" :shock: The terrifying thing is I understand and agree with her "logic." But since I was uncaged, she decided to indulge in a bit of good ol' PIV. I've taught her to say she prefers the Vixskin, and in many ways I believe she does, but she still has good feelings towards my original equipment. 8-)

I did buy some "liquid skin/bandage" for behind my glans which I put on before the device Sunday night. Then I read the directions :? It stung a bit going on, it seems some skin can react negatively to all the solvents in the product. However, after the initial sting there have been no issues. I think it will provide a decent barrier. I, of course, got some on my fingers. As of Tuesday morning, I can still tell it's there.

I switched back to the 40.5MM ring as we're on a bit of a vacation and I wanted more comfort. The 39MM ring was very secure, but came with the occasional burning/pinching sensation on my scrotum. To get the 39MM ring off, I had to push my penis through it, I could not pull it through. If that isn't 100% secure (in theory) It's close enough for me. So I think I'll rotate the two rings for the next few weeks.

I've given up on the thought of trying to add a mid week romp to our activities. Through comments she's made, I've come to realize that sex with a post menopausal woman is physically irritating to her. Regardless of lube, her tissues just need time to recover. I didn't think oral would be an issue, but apparently it is. What do I know? I don't have one of those things, I just *really* like them :D
4 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well now I've opened my big mouth and upped the ante. So Sunday, she wakes up at 2 or 3 AM and goes up to work for 9 or 10 hours (This was an "off" day for her) Came downstairs and took a long nap. So when romp time rolls around, she's really feeling in the mood (sarcasm), but I was penciled into her schedule, so romp time it was to be. Actually, there is more to sex than just physical pleasure, there is intimacy and bonding, so while neither one of us was going to orgasm, it's always worth it.

Anyway, since she wasn't really feeling sexy, she wasn't interested in the Vixskin, and my original equipment is more intimate, so a bit of PIV. She got me worked up and then asked me to beg not to cum...This is when I always get into trouble. I'm turned on and the most outrageous things sound great to me. So, since Loctober was blown, we'll celebrate NOvember by keeping me caged all month, in fact, being allowed to slip in will be restricted to holidays or major anniversaries such as our anniversary or birthdays :shock: Keep me locked for the month between my birthday and hers, which could mean around 5 months of denial :o and the 6 orgasms I had in 2020 will outnumber what I get in 2021. I'll just have to see how serious she took me :?
5 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well it's been longer than I thought since I've posted. Our life this month has been like that. The idea to keep me caged all month quickly fell apart, colonoscopy (no cancer!) infection (mine) toothache (hers) and anxiety over the election (both) have ruined most of the month. But after 2 weeks of antibiotics, I'm mostly recovered. So yesterday I brought out the cage again and am now happily locked. Only on small glitch, she couldn't remember where she put the lock...a keyholder has one job, so I spent a good 5 minutes with my dick (cage) in my hand while she is tearing up the house looking in all the places she might have stashed it. Turns out, she put it in that little side pocket on her jeans that no one uses. Mercifully she was wearing her jeans or I might still be holding the cage on :)
We have managed a romp twice this month, both times with the cage on, so the spirit of staying locked all month is still there. Last week neither of us was very interested. The week prior I was locked a few hours prior to funtime. I feel certain that I will not be unlocked for today's romp. Funny thing, all on her own she has started a bit of verbal SPH. It does make sense, if the Vixskin is the big cock, then by definition, I have the little cock. While I find it fun, I certainly never suggested it to her. If she doesn't continue it today, I may encourage her, but she would hate it if I used the word humiliate, she just cannot relate anything positive to that word, and would certainly never attempt to really put me down or humiliate me.
Just for fun, I switched from the 40.5mm diameter ring to the 36mm diameter ring. The difference is impressive. While the larger ring is more comfortable, partial erections still occur. The smaller ring is much better at really stopping erections, at the cost of a bit of occasional "burning" to the back of my scrotum. I think I'll look for a travel size bottle of baby oil.
So our anniversary is the 1st week of December, that's the earliest I might be allowed a little PIV, or it could be Christmas, or new Years, she keeps throwing out different possibilities. Funny how this escalated from limiting orgasms to limiting PIV as well. Currently at 9 weeks of denial, just before my birthday in January would be a new record, seems like a possible date, so I'm over halfway to my next orgasm...maybe, she's getting VERY accepting of limiting my orgasms, and penetration.
3 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So I woke up this morning, trying to get an erection. It's so strange, I *know* how sensitive the head of my penis is, but I really can't feel anything, Frustrating and thoroughly wonderful.
Well she has continued to refer to my small cock, which I find strangely exciting. She also decided that since my illness kept me uncaged for two weeks, she'll just add another two weeks onto my locked period. So Christmas at best before I get any more PIV. Although, she seems to be enjoying this... :?
She also said that if I irritated her in any way she would write it down and post it on the refrigerator :D Highly unlikely. After 35 years together, we have a rhythm. If we were constantly irritating one another, I don't think we would have made it to 35 years, besides, she'll get busy and thinking about her job and it won't even occur to her, until maybe next Sunday.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So, we're at 10 weeks of denial, 5 weeks of no PIV. Next weekend is our 35th anniversary, I'm already campaigning for a bit of PIV for a celebration :D All she's said is she's afraid I might orgasm if allowed to slip in :? Now weekly PIV with denial was our norm from April to October...NOW she's worried??
She actually posted a bit in the Keyholders section :mrgreen: I decided to clean the kitchen thoroughly, wearing my apron and thong :D No doubt a hideous sight to any objective viewer, but she liked it. She decided there was a correlation between my cleaning and her posting. I think the 10 weeks has more to do with it, but if it gets her more active here I'm good with it. I'll just have to keep finding things to clean...
As expected, she never put up a sign on the side of the refrigerator to record any infractions. So I put one up! It says "nosaint is always good" :lol: That was a few days ago, she still hasn't noticed it. She's always so busy I have to make my own fun, as I often tell her.
I love the Cherry Keeper, but the headlock is causing abrasions behind the glans along the top of my penis. So I've sanded it down. I've reduced the medium headlock to a bit more than a small headlock along the top of the cage. I'm trying to find something than is really good for constant wear, having to remove the cage for a day or two is upsetting. I also ordered 2 metal cages from DHGate. A small one and a smaller one. However, both have a more open cage than the total touch stop design I have now, that might make her more comfortable with not removing the device. I think it's good to have options anyway, swap the device out weekly so no skin breakdown occurs. Of course it will be a month or two before they arrive and I can check out my theory.
She is getting into the swing of things, long term denial and no PIV no longer bothers her :shock: In fact, she seems to be enjoying it :o She is also getting more verbal about things, like she prefers the Vixskin over my small cock. She even said it outside of the bedroom :shock: :shock:
4 x
borbulls1961

Post by borbulls1961 »

Id like to introduce a vixskin to playtime with my good wife...how did you go about it?
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

borbulls1961 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:11 am Id like to introduce a vixskin to playtime with my good wife...how did you go about it?
We had played with dildos years ago, but ultimately stopped because they were too firm and uncomfortable...not as good as the real thing. So when I told her there was a new dual density dildo that supposedly addressed her concerns, she was willing to try it. That plus age has diminished my erections, so maybe that made it more appealing. She knows, but occasionally needs reaffirmation, that I *really* like her orgasms, so nothing upsets me. I am not worried about anything that she can enjoy, but that was a hurdle at one point.
1 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

Well let's see where I am, I was let out for our anniversary. After 6 weeks of no PIV and 11 weeks of denial, I was so sensitive I almost orgasmed just slipping in. :oops: But after a few minutes I was able to go on. After her orgasm, she let me slip in again, and surprised me a bit by telling me she wanted me to come. No arguments from me. :D She did chuckle a bit at how quick I came, usually I can hold out for awhile. She even let me have a bit of PIV the following week.

Still having issues with the headlock feature abrading the skin behind my glans. Requiring days out to allow me to heal. So I just sanded the headlock down from a medium to slightly more than a small around the entire circumference of the opening. Thank god I have a Dremel with a sanding attachment. That resin is tough, I would not have wanted to do it entirely by hand. So the Dremel did most of the work, followed by a bit of hand sanding with 80, 200, and finally 1000 grit sandpaper. Hopefully this will solve the problems. Won't have a good idea until around xmas...
0 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So I decided to try the 39 MM ring again. No problems for days, no pinching or burning. Then all of a sudden mid day Sunday it went from painful to agony in the space of an hour, the bottom of my scrotum was on fire. Had to get my wife to let me out. It took over an hour, and one ice cube, for the pain to subside. I have no idea what happened, but I think I'll stick with the 40 MM ring from now on.

I think my wife has made a connection between me being caged and my behavior. I got a bit too playful with her one night, strongly threatening to tickle her. I was caged the next day :) Did I continue my wicked ways?, of course not. Now whether the two are actually related I'm not sure, but if she thinks I'm better behaved caged, I'm all for it.

Uncaged, but no PIV this weekend, she promises it will be a month before I might be allowed PIV again, and the cage will stay on. Then maybe again in a month, no discussion of my next orgasm. Wonderfully frustrating. She did say Lil Dick was not going to have much fun next year... :shock:
2 x
nosaint

Post by nosaint »

So we went to visit our kids, 200 miles away, for Christmas. She left a few days before me. She locked me before she left, and said nothing about me driving that distance caged, unlike the last time. So I was at a kids house caged over Christmas, unusual. But I was feeling good, and grateful that she was keeping me locked, so before I left I cleaned the house, even made the bed. Something I've done maybe 10 times in 30 years. I thought it would be nice for her to come home to a clean house. We live about 4 miles from the recent bomb, on the drive back I lost phone service about 100 miles out. So When I got home, I emailed her we had no phone service, so she couldn't come home and bury her nose in her phone the way she usually does. So she gets home we unpack, and she goes to her chair and starts texting?? Nope, she explained, Facebook messaging...SHIT :x Trust that woman to have a work around despite a terrorist bomb! What she did was not objectively that bad, but it was so out of line with my expectations that I was mad. She didn't notice the bathroom until after I went to bed, the kitchen the following morning...
Any way, the next day was romp day, only a fool would stay mad on romp day ;) But to make it up to me, she browsed this site a bit (yes I consider that giving me attention) read some of Caged Monkey's blog and in general appeared interested in chastity. She asked if I'd like to be uncaged for our romp, but there was going to be no PIV, truthfully I'd rather be caged, I don't know why, but it seems more appropriate to be caged if I'm not going to get PIV. More submissive? more ....something. So we were discussing how many orgasms I was going to have in 2021. There were 7 in 2020. That's too many, she finally came up with a number, zero :shock: she said it laughing, so I doubt that's her plan, but definitely less than 7 and limited PIV. Now my next expected PIV in January is in doubt...She also made her now routine promise to try and give me more attention during the week.
I've been recording all the weeks that she has not written down some thing I have done that irritated her, on the paper I put on the side of the refrigerator. So I decided to add "5 weeks of no entries, Just as I suspected, I am a near perfect husband" I did it in black ink so it would stand out a bit :D I meant for her to see it later, but I dropped the magnet and she came in as I was replacing the sign. She did at least laugh, then wrote "New Day/New Rules" I'm terrified :lol: Today she will live by 7:30 and return, normally, between 6:30 and 7, same for tomorrow, not sure about the rest of the week, but it's always similar, the only difference is will she drive in or work from her office upstairs?
Well sanding the headlock down on the cherry Keeper was a success. Over a week of wear with no irritation. she uncaged me after our romp for a good cleaning, so I took the opportunity to do a bit more sanding in some areas where I felt the headlock a bit. I also took the opportunity to use a squeeze bottle of water I have to clean around the cage. So when she unlocked me, I was able to show her that there was no odor and I was clean. That will encourage her to keep me caged. SHE looked at metal cages :o She's interested in them from the cleanliness standpoint. We discussed the pro's and cons of the designs. I really like the internal lock on the Holy Trainer and Cherry Keeper as well as others. So I'm looking for a metal cage that uses it. May have found one in Hong Kong "BadAss" Work Room. Who knows, I may be ordering one in the next month or two.
3 x