Advice on Holy Trainer V4

For the gearheads in the audience
chastityboy83
Advice on Holy Trainer V4

Post by chastityboy83 »

Hi everyone,apologies I joined this forum a year ago, and have been trying chastity on and off for the last year. Apologies for taking such a long time to post again. My husband doesn't mind it, but isn't overly turning by it but still supports me in trying it. Recently we have started fresh with a DD life and I want to incorporate chastity into it. I tried some of the Chinese metal cages and a knock off set of Holy trainers as suggested by helpful members of this group. I have settled with the Holy Trainer knock off well. However, I am still struggling to sleep in it. Last night I managed to keep it on until 0530 in morning which is real progress for me.

Thinking seriously about investing in an official Holy Trainer V4. Just a couple of questions
How on earth do I decide on cage size as there are so many. I think I have standard in the knock off at the mo but there is a gap at top when I am at my smallest, however it's not the easiest to get on to begin with! I am uncut so I would worry about my foreskin being an issue in smaller sizes.
Will I find it more comfortable than the knock off for sleeping in or is this really just taking time to get used to it? I find the ring the most annoying thing tbh as the feeling of it touching my legs just seems to keep me up. I prefer to sleep on my back, so I don't think this helps.

Thanks for any help in Advance! :)
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69
Re: Advice on Holy Trainer V4

Post by JubsinChastity »

Realistically, there isn't going to be much of a difference between the official and a knockoff (for the most part). There might be slight variation in material, design, and tolerances but overall it will likely be pretty close simply because they are both mold injected parts.

I'm a cage designer myself and there are a few things I have found along the way.

Cage length should be about 90% of your flaccid length. The HT might not be a good fit for you with your foreskin. It will make it harder to keep clean and I've often heard that the extra skin sticks out the end and can pinch.

As for the base ring, every guy needs a slightly different shape to match their anatomy. I find the HT ring isn't super comfortable for me personally but I think it would be more comfortable for guys that are more high and tight.
Regardless, its something that you could just get used to as long as it isn't giving you much pain, just discomfort.
1 x
chastityboy83

Post by chastityboy83 »

Thanks for your response JubsinChastity. Is there any options I haven't tried. I tried the DHGate metal cages in all their different styles and didn't really get on with them. The only one that was tolerable was a solid metal cage with kind of open grate at bottom, but I found that my foreskin would get trapped in grate and be very painful. Haven't had any issues with foreskin and the standard knock off HT. The HT site is trying to sell you a lot on the bioresin material being more flexible when it gets to body temperature and would forget you were wearing a device. Is this al sales pitch, or is it really THAT good? Was hoping for that price it would be!
0 x
JubsinChastity
Last orgasm: January 1st, 2030
Orgasms this year: 69

Post by JubsinChastity »

Kink3d probably has the best cages right now. https://www.reddit.com/user/kink3d/comm ... guide_v10/
You can also find his cages on Mr S Leather (and there are some knockoffs elsewhere)

As for the HT bioresin, I would say its mostly just a sales pitch. Though I've only had the HTv2 so I don't know if they refined it more but when I had it the flexibility was negligible. It would get softer with boiling point heat but at that point I would hope you aren't wearing it.

I'm also working on my own device system if you want to check it out. https://BlackoutDevices.com
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I have about 13 cages and the most comfortable is my Holy Trainer V4 Nu. I started chastity 11 years ago with a custom made Mature Metal cage that fit me like a glove. However after a few years my penis got small and smaller and you could not even see it in the cage and my balls were slipping through the gap at night. I tried a lot of cheap and imitation cages and they all sucked. Heavy and not comfy. The HT V4 is by far the most comfy of cages out there. I looked at the vice and it is a pain to put on and not too comfy looking. Plus they said they are coming ut with new versions so why waste money on one that needs improvement.

I wear, or used to wear, 99% of the time. Most cages are, as one manufacturer told me when I complained about his cage, that they are for novelty purposes and they all say this because otherwise they would be libel for damages and you can damage yourself as I did two days ago. They are not for serious chastity players. Good to pop on during sex or for a few hours wear but 24/7/365 is not going to make it. I recently posted about the new 3D RESIN cages and bought two. On the second night the cage cracked in two places where the key goes and cut my penis with one of the sharp edges. I asked the seller for a refund. Nice picture of a guy with high ratings. Turns out that it is a company located in China posing as an American seller. I could tell by their messages and use of English having worked in Hong Kong for two years. I kept getting the same reply offering me a refund of 70% of my cost. I got four of the same replies and quickly realized that a computer was sending them to me every time I wrote to the seller. In the end I threatened to have PayPal settle if I did not have refund that same day. They refunded my money quickly rather than have PayPal deal with them. So they are not very good and dangerous too.

The one thing I hate about the holy trainer is that they only give you one ring size. I measured and measured. I knew the ring size I wore on my other cages but the HT rings are not round. They are oval and I ended up buying three rings until I found the one that fit and it was not what I measured. That made it very expensive. All I can say is maybe buy a cheap cage that comes with four rings because the measuring system does not work well for oval and odd shaped rings. For me, the ring size was not the main problem because I nailed it. The gap between the ring and cage is the main problem for me and unless you go the Custom route there is nothing you can do about it.

Not really a problem with the HT though. I never got out or my Nub without unlocking it. I just hate the keys they use. The keys are made or cabinets and not designed for heavy use. I had one break on me. Panic time. The key fit in and when I turned it, the end part that moves did not move. there was a disconnect between the shaft and end of the lock. It took me a good bit of time to cut through the ring with the right tools. So I am not fond of the cages that use the cabinet locks and I have been buying the expensive $25 ones made in Germany every 3 months. I much prefer the padlocks. You can get them in Titanium now and light as a feather. I tried cages with plastic locks but so easy to take/cut off and my wife never checked the numbers on it. She had my word and that was good enough for her,

Follow their and other measuring instructions using a piece of string.The ring should be tight, not loose. A loose ring is more comfy but moves around a lot and chaffs you. You should be able to get just the finger tip under the ring or measuring string for a good fit. As far as the cage goes measuring your penis is no problem. After 11 year of wearing a cage and 20+ years of no penetration sex along with weight gain and old age, my once reliable and high average penis is now hidden most times as it turtles and cannot are seen at times. No matter how small the cage, you will never see it. I tried the flat round cages 9th Arte even with there rings so it holds your penis mostly inside our body. That works but peeing with it is a mess. Soaks my balls, toilet seat and sprays all over the place. So no go. The HT is a close tuber and I find it tends to smell while an open cage is much easier to clean. I use a squirt bottle of a water mouth wash mix and a swap to wipe dry and it still smells by the end of the day.

Right now I am cage free at age 70 and do not know if I want to start over again at my age. My wire prefer sex alone with her vibrator. For most of our marriage we shared a live in girlfriend and threesomes were our regular sex for over 30 years. That is a lot of threesomes. My wife and I are not that into couple sex anymore but we help each other out when we can. This is what led to chastity play. Now she no. longer cares if I lock up and am horny for her because she rather make herself cum and could care less if I jerked off every day. I looked at the vice today and it looked to complicated and maybe uncomfortable. I will wait for the new models they say they are working on based on user input,
0 x
Caged in the zoo

Post by Caged in the zoo »

The HT v4 isn't big enough for my balls, anyone else had this issue? I have the biggest ring and even with a longer tube than is necessary for my small cock, it pinches my balls purple and I only last 5 minutes. Just me? Is that something I have to get used to?
0 x
JimR

Post by JimR »

Based on my 4+ years of experience with a variety of SS, plastic, silicone, and resin cages, I have found the HT V4 (copy) to be the most comfortable. Being uncircumcised with a large foreskin, I have had problems with foreskin swelling/edema, due to poking through side and vent holes. Problem solved to some extent, by use of cage ~ 1 inch longer (i.e. maxi) than really needed, based on sizing guidelines, to avoid foreskin issue.I do suffer from this decision, however, particularly during morning wood. Some HT copy are made from a resin which is very moldable, once placed in hot water, and then kept in the shape you want while it cools. A semi-round file, sand paper and steel wool (0000) can be easily used to increase ring size by 1-2 mm. I believe most HT copies are provided with 4 rings, so there is a multitude of possibilities. As I mentioned in another post, the end of the HT copy lock cavity can be carefully drilled out with a ~ 6 mm bit, to allow a large padclock with a 6 mm shackle, or a rod to be inserted. Thread rod on one end and JB Weld nut in place. Drill one or more 1/8 inch holes in the other end to accommodate a quality Master or ABUS padlock. You can use multiple locks and/or plastic serialized tags if you wish. Many ways to secure an emergency access key, but you can also cut/file the rod about 3/4 of the way through at the point it exits, the HT, to allow the rod to be broken off in an emergency and allow escape. Rod can be made from a variety of materials, including steel, brass, plastic, etc. Hope this helps, and of course, YMMV.
0 x