Cb2000 parts

Buy/Sell/Swap with other CF members. Caveat emptor.
Forum rules
First, please note that members need to have 3 approved posts or comments to be off "moderated" status, and able to use PMs. Otherwise, we suggest using email.

Second, remember that PMs are not email. When you write one, it will sit in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Third, the mods at chastity forums are not responsible. Any transactions are up to you; we will not get involved with disputes in payment or shipping, quality of goods, etc. Caveat emptor ("buyer beware") applies here.
PeturKitty

Cb2000 parts

Post by PeturKitty »

I'm looking for the medium size solid base ring.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Cb2000 parts

Post by Tom Allen »

You may be able to get these from the site
Keptforher.com

They used to carry replacement inventory.
0 x
MeatLocker

Post by MeatLocker »

Sorry this reply took so long, I just joined the forum.

I have a box full of old 2000 parts, both the A and B prototypes - I was one of the beta testers 20 years ago and got to try a lot of different versions. Do you need the version with pins or 3 holes? Cross-version parts can cause alignment problems, as the stress of misaligned pins will eventually crack or break something (usually an important part of one of the resin rings).

Drop me a PM if you're still looking.
0 x
So many people in the same device ...
Eveanne

Post by Eveanne »

Just buy from the company at cb-x.com. They have a one year warranty so if something breaks they will replace it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Eveanne wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:11 pm Just buy from the company at cb-x.com. They have a one year warranty so if something breaks they will replace it.
Designs have changed. Older parts are not always available and newer parts may not fit older products. You can't necessarily 'just buy from the company' if you want parts for an older model.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted