Chastity challenges?

Living the real life under lock and key
Annabellelisa

Chastity challenges?

Post by Annabellelisa »

I am wondering if anyone knows of any chastity contest or challenge that I can register my husband for? I know that he would really like the competition of it.
1 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3
Re: Chastity challenges?

Post by nosaint »

well there is the popular 100 day club
https://www.chastityforums.com/viewtopi ... =2&t=63851
0 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

He can compete with me, I just stared my 11th year locked 24/7. It is called the taking a fetish too far competition. Actually chastity should not be viewed as a game. It is a power exchanger between you and him in which you decided when he an orgasm, not anyone else or dice or games. He should stay locked because you told him so. The sexual part of chastity for the guy is not seeing if he can stay locked then other guys. The sexual pleasure comes from edging and teasing him and he wanting to be locked because you want that and not really because he is in competition with other guys. Just my opinion, as I have seen them come and go on all the chastity forums over the last 10 years. They start off all excited and talking about how long they are locked instead of how long they are denied orgasms. Chaste has nothing to do with locking your penis up and all to do with orgasm control. Those who get it, last long in this fetish. The others end up moving on to something else, which is OK.

There are guys more into the chastity devices than they are the power exchange and orgasm control. They are like Houdini trying to find the most secure device rather than focus on what chastity really is about. In the end, as long as you have fun, who cares what you do. Just that I suspect he is not going to last long in chastity if he sees it as a competition with other guys. It is not about guys but rather all about his key holder's control over his cock and orgasms.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Pay no attention to anyone who tells you there is only 'one way' to do 'chastity', there is not.

Do what 'works' for *you* and your significant other. If you enjoy 'challenges', then do them. With a little creative thought, you can probably come up with many amusing challenges for him.
3 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Scsteelerfan

Post by Scsteelerfan »

TwistedMister wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:58 am Pay no attention to anyone who tells you there is only 'one way' to do 'chastity', there is not.

Do what 'works' for *you* and your significant other. If you enjoy 'challenges', then do them. With a little creative thought, you can probably come up with many amusing challenges for him.
I totally agree, everyone does it different. I would actually like to stay locked for longer periods, but my wife likes cum, so I'm hardly ever locked more than 3 Weeks and then left unlocked for varying lengths. I'm sure if you two think on it a bit you can come up with something that works great for you. Please don't be afraid to let us know what you come up with.
0 x
Suewiang
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by Suewiang »

Annabellelisa wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:05 am I am wondering if anyone knows of any chastity contest or challenge that I can register my husband for? I know that he would really like the competition of it.
Or you can enjoy making up your own challenge and telling us all about it ?
0 x
bondinchas

Post by bondinchas »

Annabellelisa wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:05 am I am wondering if anyone knows of any chastity contest or challenge that I can register my husband for? I know that he would really like the competition of it.
Here's a good challenge: "Every lockup period to be longer than the last, even if only by just one day".

The advanced challenge: "Every lockup period to be at least double the length of the previous one".
0 x
Favorite device: custom red chili stainless steel cage