My first cage. What size?

For the gearheads in the audience
etsu_chi
Last orgasm: 5- 0- 0
My first cage. What size?

Post by etsu_chi »

Its my first time and I want to get something to test the waters. I landed on a holy trainer knockoff but the measurements don't make much sense to me. I'm 3 1/4 inches flaccid so naturally the maxi looked ideal, but after doing some asking I was told that a small or nano would be the way to go. I don't see how a cage way smaller than my flaccid length would be comfortable.
I don't want to go as small as possible (nub) , I just want something that fits without alot of compression.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by etsu_chi on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
slave d

Re: My first cage. What size?

Post by slave d »

There’s flaccid and then there’s really flaccid !! Sit in a bath of cold water for a while until you get to “really” flaccid and then measure. You should be hitting the end ALL the time so being a little compressed is actually a good idea. You really want it so you can’t start to get an erection and most people find they end up going shorter and shorter over time as it really is better. Over the years i’ve gone down from a standard HT to a nub to now being on an even smaller s/s device. To be honest my suggestion for you would be to start with a knock off (no reason paying big money for a tester) CB6000 or similar. They come with multiple rings and everything is adjustable. That way you can play till you find what really works. Also gives you a chance to start with a bit bigger A ring and work down over time. i started in a 45mm A-ring and now have one which is under 35mm though that was over a long period !! my main elastics would be to buy cheap for a starter and something you can experiment with.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Michele

Post by Michele »

We are not in the get some tiny cage club... My hubby's cage fits his flaccid penis. My suggestion to guys measuring for a device is to do it over the course of a week, a couple times a day, at different times, every day of you can. This will give you a good average of where you will sit comfortably in a cage, IMO.

Personally, I wouldn't go with your shortest size... I prefer the average. The cage should fit like a glove, not be squishing your penis constantly, IMO.

I do agree you should get some knock off to try out before you actually jump in on anything expensive.

Anyway... Good luck to you!
4 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
latentkink

Post by latentkink »

Like said above, measure several times. You want to be at the front all the time if you can. A cage that has extra room will be uncomfortable because it will allow you to get erections in the cage and that can cause pain. Contrary to what some think, fitting like a glove is the way to go. Also, it makes it easier to pee without making a mess if you fill the cage at all times. After a few days you won’t notice that you’re snug just like you don’t notice socks all day.
2 x
Caged Lion

Post by Caged Lion »

First of all, I strongly suggest avoiding a very tight base ring. You only need one tight enough to prevent a ball from slipping out. Believe it or not, most men end up at 1 3/4" (45mm). No idea why, but that's what several manufacturers told me. I wear that size. In terms of length, it depends on the device.If it is a standard cage/tube with no glans ring (holds the glans in the front of the cage), I found shorter to be better. You want the head of your penis in firm contact with the front of the cage at all times. This makes peeing neater and avoids issues with runaway erections. If there is a glans ring, then I suggest the length should be about the same as your average flaccid length.
1 x
Our podcasts on Apple Podcast Store
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/m ... 1528619424
In chastity since 2013
https://malechastityjournal.com
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

I 3d print cages and when I am setting up a custom job I tell my customer to use a sting or a piece of yarn and wrap snuggly around their scrotum and shaft (don't go so tight that you cut circulation off) mark the string and then arrange it on a piece of cardboard and use it to make a cardboard ring. Use the ring to get a feel for the ring size by trying it on for fit. Your ring should be small enough that you can only get one ball through at a time. Important, don't push your balls through the top of the ring, place the ring under your scrotum and pull your skin through, you lower hanging ball 1st and then your second ball. Wear the cardboard ring for a bit and see how it feels, you can try a slightly smaller or larder one based on comfort. You can then push your shaft through. To measure the shaft use the string to get a circumference of your flaccid shaft to get length use the string one the underside of the shaft where it meets the scrotum and got to your tip. I usually make the cage length 2/3 of that length, unless the customer requests otherwise
0 x
Lopertula4789

Post by Lopertula4789 »

Hi!
I have the same problem than you...
I'm 4 inches when I'm flaccid and I hesitate between CB6000 and CB6000 small. My question is only for the tube.
I know it's better to have a small cage but i'm scared than the CB6000 small was really too small!
But I'm also scared about the CB6000 because I don't want extra room between the tip of my penis and the tip of the cage!
Someone can help me...? If the cage is really too small it's gonna hurt a lot?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

If the cage is too small it won’t hurt just maybe be a little difficult to put in without some ice water treatment !! Particularly for first timers the issue is often around the first touch or thought about putting on the device and your instantly aroused by the idea and you won’t fit in anything !! From my experience the S will probably be fine BUT you may need the standard for a start, that’s how i started, standard for about a couple of months then S. You could buy a cheap knock off of both if you want to trial them then get the real thing later or move to something different (most people eventually end up in stainless steel).

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Lopertula4789

Post by Lopertula4789 »

Thank you!
My girlfriend don't like steel cage so we are sure about the CB6000 for the moment.
But CB6000 or CB6000 small... The choice is difficult!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

In the Summer, there are times when I can measure 4" flaccid...but that isn't necessarily the case in Winter. I have the CB-3000, which is a size in between the 6000 and 6000s. Some times I fill it to the end, sometimes not.

Having a little 'extra' room can allow for some expansion during arousal. Some folks don't want any room to grow at all, they want no chance for an erection to even start. Once an erection gets started, it tends to want to continue, which can result in you straining against the confinement of the cage. My wife seems to enjoy seeing me start to get erect and then having it forcibly constrained by the cage with bits bulging out of the air vents and the slit at the end. For myself, depending on the strength and duration of arousal, the sensation can range from a not unpleasant 'squeezing' to mild discomfort, to major discomfort and even outright pain if she gets me extremely aroused. Given that I am a bit of a masochist, I find this condition preferable to a cage that is so small and tight that there is no chance for an erection to get started at all.

What are your, and your GF's goals with 'chastity? Does she enjoy seeing you start to get aroused and struggling against the confinement of the cage? Or would she prefer that you not get to experience an erection at all? What about you?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted