[SecondSoul] I thought I'd never confess...

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
SecondSoul
[SecondSoul] I thought I'd never confess...

Post by SecondSoul »

Dear people of CF,

you can not imagine how happy I am after having confessed my chastity fetish to my wife about 3 weeks ago.

We are married for more than 10 years now and to say the least, sexual pleasure was not the key component to our relationship from the beginning. I was always a bit shy and insecure in bed but with many dreams about chastity and female domination in my head. This led to us having the same type of more or less boring sex whenever we did, which wasn't that often. We always had a good relationship, with up's and down's of course, but I feel that we were both holding back a lot of our desires in the bedroom.

Even more importantly, my wife, who gave birth to our 2 kids, kept a few more pounds than she had when we first met and I did tell her that it would be amazing if she could try to lose a bit of weight again. :o No need to say that this didn't help her being comfortable in the bedroom and feeling desired.

I'm thankful that she started a discussion about our sex-life because I didn't get hard enough for many positions, mainly because I was in a different (kinky but ashamed) spot with my head during sex and not in the present. As a result we bought one of those advent calendars from a sex shop and started experimenting more - yes, we didn't wait for december. :D Finally, I took all the courage I could find and showed her a chastity cage as another toy we could implement. We bought a CB6Ks and once it arrived I started wearing it and getting used to it with my wifes knowledge and to her amusement.

I feel that this is only the begining of our journey and that this little piece of plastic has had an enormous impact on our future partnership. Our sex life has never been better and I can finally worship my wife the way she deserves.

That for now, I'll continue with more thoughts on it soon.
5 x
SecondSoul
Re: [SecondSoul] I thought I'd never confess...

Post by SecondSoul »

Chastity has now definitely become a part of our relationship. I wear the cage all day except when I do sports and I try to wear it overnight. Usually I go to the bathroom and remove it at 2 am or so, when the pull on my jewels becomes very tough to bear and for the sake of a few hours of good sleep.
Although I still have access to the keys, my wife takes more control now and mentions the fact that I depend on her consent to orgasm.

Today we woke up in the morning and our kids went playing to their room - they still hop into our bed during the night - and we cuddled a bit. My wife got aroused and it started to get more intense. She had to be very quiet as she touched herself while she was in my arms and played with her breasts. I whispered in her ear how I would lick her and that she controls my orgasms. This made her very hot and she left no doubt that It will be at least 'til next weekend. Tonight I can go down on her after it was that time of the month the last couple of days and we both cannot wait for it.

During the today I went for a run and I picked up the key for her to unlock me. Her initial reaction was: "Why?" and I was so proud of her. I have no doubt that she will take the keys and more control very soon. I'm chaste for one week now and there is one more to come as we agreed. After that I will ask her to take control and decide for herself when I may come. Since she needs some hint on what I can deal with because she cares for me and is not experienced, I will tell her to go up to 1 month for starters. Heck, I don't even know myself what I can handle.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: [SecondSoul] I thought I'd never confess...

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

You may wish to do some searches here about proper cage sizing making those nocturnal erection attempts easier to deal with.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.