"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Eagle Scout
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Eagle Scout »

Hi everyone, just a quick post so the moderator can feel comfortable that I’m not spamming scum.

Anywho, my my wife and I live in Eastern NC and we’ve dabbled with chastity off and on for several years but recently embraced chastity and FLR as a lifestyle.

So, hopefully this will suffice to pass the smell test.

Look forward to chatting with y’all!

Eagle Scout
2 x
spork

Post by spork »

I found this site after I ordered a CellMate chastity device so I guess I'll see how that works out. Recently broke up with gf so I'll be using the CellMate solo for awhile. Maybe I should've done a little more research before buying but the idea of having the device remote controlled was very exciting. I'll find out.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Did cellmate ever fix the vulnerability in their app?
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
OgiDob
Last orgasm: August 1st, 2020

Post by OgiDob »

Hello... Ogi.. 100 days without device.
0 x
mrdunn

Post by mrdunn »

Hello world. I'm a 49 year old white male in Boise ID locked by my wife of 3 years. This is new for us. I have practiced self denial since 2002, I introduced my wife to the tease and denial lifestyle briefly, but it quickly fizzled out. I asked Ms. Dunn a few weeks ago to try again. And I committed to 1 year if chastity starting Jan 1. So I am here seeking comradeship and advice. Thanks.
1 x
The Vice Mini since 10/21/2020
Coorioo

Post by Coorioo »

Hello world :-) Real person here, not spam. I'm here because I'm looking to get started with chastity and I could use some advice from more experienced people
1 x
mrdunn

Post by mrdunn »

Coorloo, are you in a device right now?
0 x
The Vice Mini since 10/21/2020
UnderFoot

Post by UnderFoot »

Hi!
I guess I'm new to chastity, in that so far I've only made bad decisions.

My first device was pretty much the gates of hell with extra leather straps, but it was literally hell to wear.
My wife and I picked out the Man Cage Model 2 for my birthday this year, but I think the the inner ring diameter was too small and I hulked out of it, splitting the seams last night after about a month of continuous wear. Also the thing is just so damn long.

I'd like to make better decisions going forward and this seems like the perfect place to start.
0 x
YOUSHOUTEDTHIS

Post by YOUSHOUTEDTHIS »

Hi everyone!
i’ve joined this forum hoping to meet people with similar interests, make a few friends, and maybe get some newcomer tips. i’m 41, single, and have recently decided i’d like to actively explore my domme side. Wasn’t really sure where to start, but a reddit post led me here. i’m not a bot, promise!!
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Wasn’t really sure where to start, but a reddit post led me here.
As soon as I saw your user name I thought "This person came from Reddit." 😅

I suggest some random reading in these forums, which will lead to some more questions. Are you just interested in general, or are you planning on locking up somebody in the near future?
1 x