In moments of desperation or desire, what have you declared to your KH?

Living the real life under lock and key
Obmon
In moments of desperation or desire, what have you declared to your KH?

Post by Obmon »

I find myself at times completely overwhelmed by such an intense desire for my godess.

In those moments I declare and express the utmost levels of submission I can muster. I tell her how I want to be controlled by her.. Locked by her.. Denied by her. Completely under her will..

I feel incredible need to submit to her and let her know the extent of my submission. I usually go far beyond anything practical when I do.. Thankfully, she understands.

What are some of the things you have declared or offered to your KH in the heat of the moment or straight after in the glow of the experience?
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6
Re: In moments of desperation or desire, what have you declared to your KH?

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

This made me smile - after two weeks locked up and full of testosterone, I sing like a canary!! My filthiest kinks and desires fill my head and I just want to tell Mistress T everything I want to do/experience; now, today, tomorrow and beyond.
I did however shock her on one occasion, and I now fight the desperate urge to keep talking. Shame really, because I feel closer to her by telling her all my sexual secrets.
0 x
Locked and Loaded

Post by Locked and Loaded »

Well, not out of desperation, but I did tell her just the other day....

“Ya know, I’ve got enough cum stored up to shampoo a Buffalo.”

She just rolled her eyes, acted like I didn’t say anything.
:lol:
1 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I made the mistake of telling my wife not to consider my pleasure at all and to not allow anything she does not enjoy so sex will truly be 100% for her pleasure. As a result she now has me wear a leather hood with built in gag and blindfold and binds my hands. Said she could not concentrate on her pleasure while using her vibrator while I was touching her. Said kissing hurt her neck because she had to turn it to kiss me back plus it was distracting. She is much older than most of you so her body shows her age and she is self conscious of it and therefore prefers that I cannot see her so she can enjoy herself without worrying about how she looks.

I asked her what is my role then during sex. She said I am just a sex toy. She enjoys when I moan in pain as it arouses her so she will continue to squeeze and slap my balls. She wants me to put nipple clips on without her reminding me all the time. She really gets off on my moans of pain and when they get loud enough she cums hard and lays exhausted. She then dresses, unbinds my hands so I can take off the hood and make the bed and put her pillow and towel away. That is my sex.

I should not have told her this because she is not into sex with men and has not been for two decades. She made it clear that if she did not love me, I would not even get this because she is not aroused by dicks and not sexually attracted to me at all for two decades now she she cut me off from intercourse followed by oral, both giving and receiving. She even had a steady girlfriend who lived with us on and off for 30 years to take care of her sexual needs. So be careful what you say. Fantasies are not always as good in reality. I am struggling with permanent orgasm denial but refuse to cheat as I would only be cheating myself. Plus after 10 years of 24/7 lockup, I could not even make myself cum. Ten years of compression and my dick is about 1/4 inch long and hard to even see as it is buried between my balls. My fun game is not as much fun as it used to be but my wife is happy so I soldier on.
0 x
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

For me, this happens during our tease-and-denial sessions - when I'm literally in her hands but prohibited from releasing. It's as if my feelings find expression out of my mouth instead of out of my penis!

Then yes, I'm prone to expressing the most submissive desires. To be denied longer, punished more strictly, shown off naked and dominated in front of her friends. Even to get more chores around the house! Anything to show my appreciation of her control.

She finds it 'a bit much' and would prefer me quieter. I try, but sometimes the feelings really are overwhelming!
2 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
locked_chub
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by locked_chub »

I once came during sleep couple days before promised unlocking and probably an orgasm, was so needy but even more upset about it, so agreed to partner's idea of not allowing me to cum for some time, save for 'accidents' during sex or edging, as a punishment.
It lasted for couple months, I just couldn't bring myself to ask him when it will be over. Almost every orgasm I got since than was a ruined one, usually when I failed to warn him I'm close like I should. I used to spill my load more often than before but felt almost nothing from it which made me insanely horny. Somehow it brought our relationship to the new level and I enjoyed it too. Too bad it didn't last, but that's a different story.
0 x