Settle an Argument

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: Settle an Argument

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:57 pm ...an orgasm with an erection is difficult to enjoy.
Is that really what you meant to say?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
locked_chub
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by locked_chub »

Clearstatic wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:19 am You can definitely orgasm while caged. I actually prefer it. The amount of work and build up required makes the orgasms very powerful
Me too, it's much harder to get to cum from anal without touching your locked dick but it makes it very special and rewarding. And I still feel the need to get off after I cum like that, sometimes so much more than before, knowing too well I won't get anything for a very long time. Got 10 orgasms this year (no release after October, tho), remember each one of them.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:18 am
sirmebane wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:57 pm ...an orgasm with an erection is difficult to enjoy.
That is NOT what I meant to say... thanks for pointing that out.

CORRECTION...

An orgasm withOUT an erection is difficult to enjoy.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

[/quote]
I totally agree I hate a caged orgasm my wife thinks it's funny.
0 x
CB6000
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

This week marks the end of my 10th year of being locked 24/7. I work from home so it is easy to stay locked. I never made myself cum when locked. I do not cum because of the cage, but rather because of the promise I made to my wife. Look at it as a wedding ring. The ring is a symbol, but does not stop you from cheating. Only you can stop yourself from cheating. Ring or not, married is married. Yet is stands as a reminder of the vows you took just like the chastity cage.

Other than its symbolic purpose, it also provides stimulation to your penis as it rubs against it and makes you more aware of your penis. If you get a custom made cage it will leave no room to get erect in. The feeling of not being able to get fully erect is sexually frustrating and arousing at the same time. When it comes down to it, I enjoy anticipating my orgasm more than the orgasm itself. Orgasm are over in 10 seconds while anticipation and being in a constant state of sexual arousal is forever and I hate to lose that feeling. Right now I am in permanent orgasm denial and do not know if I like it as much. It has been only 5 months since my last orgasm and with no orgasm to look forward to, I do not get that rush of excitement like when I was a kid and got all excited in the days leading up to Christmas. There is no Christmas for me. My wife likes to play with my penis as she uses her vibrator on herself and I assume sooner or later there will be an accidental orgasm. She does tend to forget my penis as she is coming. Yet, I do not know if that is what I really want. It ruins all the hard work I did staying orgasm free. Time will tell. I have not had intercourse or oral for 20 years so all I am giving up is jerking off. Danger of a bi wife who gets more into girls than guys over time.
0 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

sirmebane wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:27 am
TwistedMister wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:18 am
That is NOT what I meant to say... thanks for pointing that out.

CORRECTION...

LOL, I was confused. I didn't think so but I had to find out.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

sls01234 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:08 pm
I totally agree I hate a caged orgasm my wife thinks it's funny.
I'm not completely sure, but I think Mrs. Twisted might think it's funny too.

It's definitely nowhere near as good as a regular BJ, or PIV, or even an uncaged hand-job. It's more like an almost 'evil' tease- You know what it *should* feel like, but you can't have it.
2 x
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

It's definitely nowhere near as good as a regular BJ, or PIV, or even an uncaged hand-job. It's more like an almost 'evil' tease- You know what it *should* feel like, but you can't have it.
[/quote]

Totally agree and great way of describing it. She love T&D and this falls right into that.
0 x
CB6000
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

For the first year ore so, I found caged orgasms to be very unfulfilling, and they often made me feel weird afterward. "Why am I wearing this stupid cage? This is a dumb idea. I should just get the key and take it off. Ugh."

Sometime after the first year, maybe 15 months, I noticed that I didn't get that "Ugh, I hate this, this is stupid" feeling anymore. By the time the second year had come around, I found that I was actually enjoying a caged (i.e., non-erect) orgasm. Also, my "drop" afterwards is very short, probably because I never feel fully "drained," if you know what I mean.
5 x
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

I haven't been getting much of a drop either, although the last one was very strange. Usually she stops just as go over the edge and it's pretty much mostly ruined, but the last time, she didn't stop and it felt like it went on for maybe 30 seconds or so- not the usual 'squirt, squirt' type of orgasm, but more like I was 'vibrating'...that doesn't quite describe it but it's as close as I can get. I was horny again fairly soon after...and I definitely know the 'not drained' feeling...more like 'I almost had it and now it's gone.'
0 x