Settle an Argument

Living the real life under lock and key
Slave2Chastity
Settle an Argument

Post by Slave2Chastity »

A friend says that if you can cum while being caged, what’s the point of being caged?
0 x
slave d

Re: Settle an Argument

Post by slave d »

And you say what ? If you have a gun you can shoot somebody but most people don’t !! Personally i’d say they simply don’t understand the psyche of chastity and orgasm control.

MsM’s ld
4 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locked_chub
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 10

Post by locked_chub »

Slave2Chastity wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:50 pm A friend says that if you can cum while being caged, what’s the point of being caged?
There are no cages that would actually not allow you to cum. Even with most secure expensive af custom cages utilizing piercings, you can shoot your load from vibrator, e-stim, your ass or by messing with the cage for long enough.

I would probably fail my start at chastity if I would be alone, and no type of devices would help me. I haven't jerked off when caged not because I couldn't, but because that would disappoint my partner and I would hate myself for it.
0 x
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

Well, I do kinda feel like that about the ‘honor system’ - knowing that it would just not work for me beyond a couple of days.
However, being caged is so different. It’s a secret, a constant reminder of the pledge to allow your KH control over all things sexual. It messes with your head in the most amazing way, and there’s a slight thrill that someone, some day, will find out and the wondering about how you/I would deal with that.
When I’m not caged, I can think only of the day I will again be caged, denied and teased.
4 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

You may be interested in this overly wordy essay on the subject.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2020/ ... ibility-2/
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I have experienced a few orgasms when caged, for prostate relief. They are not terribly pleasant nor desirable.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:52 am I have experience a few orgasms when caged, for prostate relief. They are not terribly pleasant or desirable.
Mrs. Twisted sometimes makes me cum in the cage. It's not the same, sometimes it's even a little painful, and it's almost always mostly 'ruined'. And usually, within a short time I'm as horny or even hornier than I was before.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Slave2Chastity

Post by Slave2Chastity »

That was amazing and is exactly how I feel. Thank you for pointing me to that.

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:28 am You may be interested in this overly wordy essay on the subject.

https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2020/ ... ibility-2/
0 x
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

You can definitely orgasm while caged. I actually prefer it. The amount of work and build up required makes the orgasms very powerful, coupled with a ruined element I don't get the post orgasm drop.
0 x
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

You may be able to orgasm but you cannot get fully erect. I haven't made a point of orgasming in a cage but for me (I speak for no one else) an orgasm with an erection is difficult to enjoy.
0 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123