Advice on an alternative to the most popular cage

For the gearheads in the audience
LeeroyCork

Advice on an alternative to the most popular cage

Post by LeeroyCork »

Hi all,

I’m new here and looking to take advantage of your experiences for some advice.

I’ve been interested in chastity for a few years now and decided to buy a cage last year. I did some research , read a bit, looked on a few forums etc and saw that the most often recommended cage was the CB6000 so I bought one. However it didn’t work out for me. The device itself is fine but when I try to put it on I find it pushes my foreskin back and my dick doesn’t fit into the device properly, mainly my head. This made the device uncomfortable and as my head was out of place it was almost impossible to pee ( pee came out the back of the cage once ) and this makes it impossible to wear for more than a few hours. As the CB6000 is a solid piece of plastic it’s impossible to touch your dick and therefore “ rearrange “ things back into place.

I’ve been looking at some other style cages, ones that are made out of a wire frame so that I would possible use some sort of tool to manipulate things back into place so that I can finally wear a cage for more than a few hours. I’m hoping someone here can suggest an alternative style of cage. I’m looking for an average sized cage, I’m interested in trying more extreme cages in the future but want to start off with something “ normal “ , if that’s the right word to use for this lifestyle ! If it matter my dick is an average size.

All questions and advice welcome.

Thanks,

LeeroyCork.

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum then I apologise and please move it.
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Re: Advice on an alternative to the most popular cage

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I am also uncut, but I do have the advantage of having a shorter than average foreskin. I pull the foreskin back, lube the head and about half way down my penis with baby oil and push everything in until the head makes in to the end.

The inside diameter of the CB6000 is 1 3/8's inch, too tight for me for long term wear, more than tight enough to keep the foreskin from moving up and covering the head, which makes for wonderful stimulation of the head.

If that doesn't work for you, there is always the stocking trick.
Last edited by WifeIsVanilla on Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

You're absolutely in the right place.

Having only used the CB-3000 I can't tell you about any others, but I've had this one for nearly 20 years and I can tell you that you *can* push things around and get it back in place. What you need is silicone lube and Q-tips (AKA cotton swabs/buds). Use the swab to lube everything inside the cage and push it around as needed.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LeeroyCork

Post by LeeroyCork »

Many thanks for the advice. I’ll definitely look into the tips ye offered. I’m also open to any views from people who have used the “ frame type “ of devices I’ve mentioned.
0 x
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I was wondering if those that are uncut have an issue with their flexible foreskin poking out between the bars. I don't have a glans anymore and my shaft completely retracts inside my body when I am flaccid so all I have sticking out is a small skin tube which in some ways resembles a foreskin. For me I need small gaps between the bars to keep my shaft skin from sneaking out between the bars. I am amazed how painful that can become when the skin gets pinched between the bars and clothing. I suspect that someone that is circumcised and is in a short cage would have their glans, which isn't as flexible, occupy the cage and wouldn't have that problem.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

Nuderthannude: The problem then (circumcised in a very small cage) is that when you get even slightly aroused the glans expands and sticks through between the bars AND that’s the most sensitive bit !! So it then rubs itself raw on any available harsh surface ...... that’s why i wear nice soft ladies panties and have a practiced system of “thinking about ugly things” to reduce the swelling as quickly as possible lol !!!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
mrdunn

Post by mrdunn »

I have used the frame type, and you can adjuster yourself more easily. However, I personally do not like them b/c I found I could rub myself and achieve release. Might look into custom if you can afford couple hundred. I looked into Mature Metal before buying The Vice. I like the Vice but you could run into same fit issue.
0 x
The Vice Mini since 10/21/2020
LeeroyCork

Post by LeeroyCork »

Thanks for the advice folks. I think I’ll try a wire frame type cage as it sounds like I can manipulate my foreskin and can wear a cage for more than a few hours which was my problem all along. Now I’ve got a cage all I need is a key holder. I’m guessing that not going to be as easy.......
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

After spending over $400 buying all the popular cages at the time, I still did not find one I could wear 24/7 for years at a time. So I bit the bullet and got a custom Jailbird cage from Mature Metal. They made it so that it fit like a glove and will accommodate an uncut penis. Wore it 24/7 for 7 years until my penis shrunk and it was too large for me. If you plan on 24/7 use over a long period, this is a good value plus easy to clean due to its open design.
1 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

SteveOD wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:50 am After spending over $400 buying all the popular cages at the time, I still did not find one I could wear 24/7 for years at a time. So I bit the bullet and got a custom Jailbird cage from Mature Metal. They made it so that it fit like a glove and will accommodate an uncut penis. Wore it 24/7 for 7 years until my penis shrunk and it was too large for me. If you plan on 24/7 use over a long period, this is a good value plus easy to clean due to its open design.
I agree with all of your comments about the Jail Bird. It fits perfectly and it is easy to keep clean in the shower.

I have been wearing mine more than 60% of the time for the last 6 years, maybe only 30 to 40% for the 3 years prior to that. I have not experienced any shrinkage.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.