Perfect Solution for big dicks!

For the gearheads in the audience
broken_jewels
Perfect Solution for big dicks!

Post by broken_jewels »

If you have a big unit like me, you can still wear a cock cage in public without it being too obvious with these extra steps. In fact I believe that anyone of any cock size can follow these steps to improve their chastity experience.

After you have your device on it will want to sit upwards since the cock ring is bring the balls up towards your cock. Take a wire hanger, turn the hook forwards, and squish it. Bring the hook upwards through the bottom (that is the same as: from the back) of the cock ring portion underneath your balls, so that when you turn the hook, it's going out of your gooch and not into your ass (for more fun, try hooking the other way into your ass). Put the rest of the wire hanger through your legs towards your back. Take some kind of tether - I've used a scarf - and tie the open ends of the wire hanger around the front of your body. The tighter you make it, the farther your balls will be pulled back. If you get it right you'll get a nice wire wedgie too which is a plus.
0 x
broken_jewels
Re: Perfect Solution for big dicks!

Post by broken_jewels »

I have this device which is some silicone and allows me to force my big cock inside over a process of getting hard and unhard, hard and unhard.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HA ... UTF8&psc=1
0 x
broken_jewels

Post by broken_jewels »

this just in - just wrap the center of the scarf around the top of your whole unit, put both ends through your crotch, and bring them around front and tie.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The tighter you make it, the farther your balls will be pulled back. If you get it right you'll get a nice wire wedgie too which is a plus.
To keep the moths out of your pants, substitute an aromatic cedar wood hangar.

Follow me for more #ChastityTips.
2 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I would think that having all that extra stuff under your clothes is going to look even more odd than just a slightly larger 'package'.

And then there is the slight issue with the fact that wire hangars tend to have a rather sharp end, and the other end that is twisted around the neck under the hook can be sharp too. A little pain can be interesting at times, but I don't think I want those bits near my junk...or poking in my crack.

If you're *that* worried about the bulge, just leave your shirt untucked- that won't look half as queer as having a hangar and a scarf under it.
2 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted