Hot things your keyholder has said!

Living the real life under lock and key
Lockedchef
Re: Hot things your keyholder has said!

Post by Lockedchef »

Asked to be unlocked for some teasing and edging the other night.

"No, it's called Locktober for a reason why would I unlock you tonight"
4 x
innuendo

Post by innuendo »

Today, while sitting together on the couch watching tv, she started rubbing her foot against my crotch. She then proceeded to say that that I should either be hard as a rock for her, or secured inside a cage. No compromises. Needless to say, I'm now locked, even though I got hard pretty fast after the comment :)
3 x
Slave2Chastity

Post by Slave2Chastity »

I don't know if everyone is familiar with the game Settlers of Catan, but my wife and I were playing it on our iPads and you can trade resources in the game so I said, "I have wood for stone." And without missing a beat she said, " you aren't going to have wood for anything for quite some time," with a giggle.
6 x
Locked and Loaded

Post by Locked and Loaded »

My wife Tolerates my being caged but doesn’t really have much to say about it. Well, she was out shopping and sent me a picture of a restaurant she wants to go to. She suggested we go there next weekend for dinner. Turns out, it is an Oyster Bar. Woo hoo I am thinking. I said ‘That’ll get things going!” She texted back, ‘You aren’t going Anywhere.... Isn’t that why you are wearing that cage thing?’. Hmmm. :roll:
5 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

Have worn. CB3000, CB6000/s
Now alternating between a Mature Metal Jail Bird and 4 different custom Cherry Keepers
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

(Mrs Edge has kept me locked and denied since March of 2018. We have settled into a twice a week lovemaking routine, usually a midweek evening, and a weekend morning, with me wearing my Vixskin strapon. That's when our conversations usually happen).

Her: "This [the Vixskin] feels so warm!"
Me: "You're spoiled because I heat it up. It's even hotter than life."
Her: "I know. That's why it's my favorite now."
Me: * moans *
Her: "I can't even remember what yours felt like anymore, and this one is so good that I don't care."
Me: * moans louder *
8 x
Slave2Chastity

Post by Slave2Chastity »

I forgot my clothes in the dryer this morning so I went downstairs naked to get some and my wife who was already up said, "Now who is teasing who?" and came up behind me reached between my legs and grabbed my balls giving them a squeeze and pinched my nipple with the other hand, she said, "Am I gonna have to punish you for being a little tease?" She laughed, smacked my ass and went back to what she was doing saying, "have fun at work!"
10 x
Lockedchef

Post by Lockedchef »

After going down on my wife and making her toes curl.

"I didn't want to cum so fast, you've gotten too good at this."

Seriously thought I was going to cum in my cage while eating her out at the same time. God I'm ready for Locktober to be over.
6 x
Eagle Scout

Post by Eagle Scout »

After taking a shower one time my wife walked into the living room in a towel and sat in a chair facing me. She opened her towel and spread her legs.

I thought she was just tormenting me as usual but then after a moment or two she cocked her head and said “Well? It’s not going to lick itself so get over here.”

That was pretty much the point where I realized she was getting very comfortable with our FLR and we wouldn’t be turning back.

Hottest damn thing she ever said to me. Hands down.
14 x
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

After leaving from a late Oct visit, she very firmly directed that I put myself back in prior to her departure. I don't remember what exactly transpired, whether it was me waiting until after so I could run, or shower/shave, or what, but there was a conversation about her having potentially missed out on her favorite activity before leaving:

She: Please don't try to deprive me of turning the lock again! It could result in a longer stint for you <wink>.

Talk about competing objectives!
4 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
Excited+Scared1
Last orgasm: February 8th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by Excited+Scared1 »

It’s only a few days since I wrote about having had a 6 week-ish break from chastity due to medical reasons, and how I’d lost my mojo and I’m hoping we can rekindle the chastity flame and get back to it.

Anyhow, up until this break texts about my being locked often had a specific emoji which we related to my locked, frustrated and dripping penis.
So when T sent me a text today about the car washer bottle needing filling up, she included that emoji to depict ‘water’, and the attached image how that conversation went...
...and I’m sat here with a cage on waiting to hear her key in the door 👍😁
Attachments
4A779116-C085-47BD-B61F-C63B090298D0.jpeg
4A779116-C085-47BD-B61F-C63B090298D0.jpeg (44.43 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
4 x