Security Screws

Living the real life under lock and key
mcn

Re: Security Screws

Post by mcn »

@td74 ---

My high security screws are threaded the same as Mature Metal's so yes they may be used in those devices.
As noted, the built in lockwasher means the screws create a firm grip without a lot of torque being required.

@KittensBoyToy ---

The hex bits are carbon steel and have a Nickel content of 0.4% to 0.7 %
The split key rings, to my eye, appear to be nickel plated.

@Lady M ---

The screw is not the part that is hex shaped.
The piece that is inserted into the security screw is called a 'bit' and it is hexagonally shaped to receive a hex bit 'driver.'
If you consider the hex bit a 'key' then the screw would be the 'lock.'
MM's screws and keys are actually commercially available an not something custom made specifically for Mature Metal.
Last edited by mcn on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
2 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

“Restricted tools not available to the public” - huh ;)

https://www.losspreventionfasteners.com ... ra-lok-ll/
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

Mcn's new security screws are the real deal! Great grip to remove them. Require less torque to keep them in place and the unique driver is impossible to buy a compatible driver at a tool store like the old screws.

I keep a nut driver in the bathroom that fits the new bit for when I'm allowed to unlock. My wife LOVES the way the bit looks and demanded to display it around her neck. Mark was able to weld a necklace loop to the bit and my wife proudly wears it almost 24/7.
0 x
locktom

Post by locktom »

SteveOD wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:26 pm I gave up on the MM screws. Aside from loosening, they were very easy to remove with a pair or needle nose pliers. I also gave up on all cages that used a cabinet lock like the Holy trainer and a lot others do. Once you turn the key and the cylinder moves freely without moving the part that is holding secure, you tend not to trust them at all. I only trust Arbus locks, especially the new TiAluminum ones. Only .3 ounces and you never know they are there. Some other brands have so called security screws which can be removed by a common Allen wrench or one of my screwdrivers with a star shaped head.
So does the Arbus padlock fit a MM Jailbird which has a security screw? The shackle seems to have a 3.5mm diameter and I wonder if this is too thick. Many thanks.
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

On general terms you cannot usually fit a normal padlock into a security screw hole. Anybody who is anal enough to cheat with a security screw “because they can” and can’t wrap a bit of plumbers thread seal tape around it to stop it falling out should, in my opinion, forget about chastity because NO chastity device is fool proof and they’re certainly not idiot proof !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locktom

Post by locktom »

slave d wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:30 pm On general terms you cannot usually fit a normal padlock into a security screw hole. Anybody who is anal enough to cheat with a security screw “because they can” and can’t wrap a bit of plumbers thread seal tape around it to stop it falling out should, in my opinion, forget about chastity because NO chastity device is fool proof and they’re certainly not idiot proof !!

MsM’s ld
Wow, that’s a harsh reply. Just looking for some practical advice, not abuse. I’m quite capable of not cheating, thanks, just a bit fed up of the screw coming out entirely every time I go for a run. Who the hell do you think you are?
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

locktom wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:51 am
slave d wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:30 pm On general terms you cannot usually fit a normal padlock into a security screw hole. Anybody who is anal enough to cheat with a security screw “because they can” and can’t wrap a bit of plumbers thread seal tape around it to stop it falling out should, in my opinion, forget about chastity because NO chastity device is fool proof and they’re certainly not idiot proof !!

MsM’s ld
Wow, that’s a harsh reply. Just looking for some practical advice, not abuse. I’m quite capable of not cheating, thanks, just a bit fed up of the screw coming out entirely every time I go for a run. Who the hell do you think you are?
i “think” i’m generally accepted as a helpful thoughtful member of this forum for some six years now !! my comments were actually aimed at steveODs comments not your posts. i’m sorry you felt they were aimed at you, it was not intentional. So that’s who i am, how about you ??

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
locktom

Post by locktom »

Not self-appointed overlord of chastitydom, that’s for sure
0 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

locktom wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:18 am Not self-appointed overlord of chastitydom, that’s for sure
Hehehe so you don’t like apologies either .... sorry

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

I think some people around here need to get...oh, wait...nevermind.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted