Restarting after appendectomy

Living the real life under lock and key
FindingFun
Last orgasm: May 18th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 14
Restarting after appendectomy

Post by FindingFun »

I had an appendectomy about a week and a half ago. It was laprascopic. Recovering very well.

It's pretty amazing how I'm itching to get a cage back on. The thing I worry about is that one of the incisions was just above the pubic bone. I know that when I have caged erections, it gets pushed back into my body and I think it would push against that one incision. I should probably be patient.

Any thoughts or advice appreciated.
0 x
Lockedchef
Re: Restarting after appendectomy

Post by Lockedchef »

I had my appendix out about 10 years ago before chastity play started but it took about a month total before my abdomen felt completely normal. Same type of surgery as you but remember they did cut through muscle and tissue that you can't see. So the damage isn't completely healed.

Just wait and recover a bit more. You don't win an award for putting your cage back on too soon. Had a vasectomy last year and waited three months to try the cage again. Personal health is always more important then sex games.

If anything start with a few hours during the day for wear them remove for sleeping. Or you can just ask your doctor...better yet don't, leave them out of this.
1 x
FindingFun
Last orgasm: May 18th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 14
Re: Restarting after appendectomy

Post by FindingFun »

You make perfect sense. I need to be patient. I'm overestimating how I feel versus fully healed.
0 x