Irritable vs docile

Living the real life under lock and key
Critter228
Irritable vs docile

Post by Critter228 »

One thing that always annoys me about stories and captions regarding chastity is that it makes the male docile. I don’t know about y’all but I get irritable AF. It comes and goes but I’ve mentioned before that I have anxiety and afib and being at a near constant state of arousal is enticing but probably counterproductive for my health. Lately I’ve been doing good with it all and currently at 48 days without an orgasm, a near record for me.

I feel I’m at a plateau where I do not Expect to cum and could probably go a very long time without cumming IF I was receiving attention. The first few weeks we were having teasing sessions every other night. Now it’s like once a week. The urge to orgasm has plateaued by my need for attention has risen and I don’t feel docile at all. Very very irritable. I think that’s just my personality though. It’s hard for me to just sit back and wait.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Re: Irritable vs docile

Post by Schnoff »

I get where you are coming from. Feeling neglected isn't fun. To a degree it's a mindset, and to a degree the partner can help,

For mindset, I make sure that I thank my partner for any teasing and particularly denial. I tell myself that I am better off without orgasm. "Teased and denied" is the better me. That's not in any way an absolute statement, just one that works to cultivate that idea that orgasms are for other people, not me.

Help from my partner I get with daily touchpoints. In the morning we ask each other how the night has been. I then serve him coffee, kneeling, and he usually fondles my balls and thanks me. In the evening, he asks me how I did that day - specifically he's asking about chastity, but other topics may come up too. I'm not supposed to stroke myself, so when I didn't, I say so, and he praises me for that and tells me to "continue not stroking".

What daily touchpoint rituals will look like is for you two to decide, whatever feels right and natural. They are, I am convinced, immensely helpful to create small positive moments throughout the day, that help lift the relationship. And help with chastity :).
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

Only time I get irritable is when I feel like I'm being neglected. My wife and are working on a good balance to keep me even keel.
1 x
slave d

Post by slave d »

i always get irritable after an orgasm, that’s why MsM doesn’t allow them anymore !!

MsM’s ld
1 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

I totally agree with you. My wife/KH doesn't seem to understand this and I have never, ever had a tease and deny session which can be hard to handle sometimes. My irritibility seems to come in waves every few weeks. I'm currently in the docile part of my 'cycle' and rather than feeling neglected I am in the mindset that this is one very long period of anticipation.
0 x
Franz

Post by Franz »

I'm unlocked for a break when I'm with my gf which is once or twice a week. I'm feeling docile with it all at the moment. I asked to spend an extra night with her last night and was left caged the whole time. I think there was an understanding that I just needed the physical closeness which I got. I got to massage and lick her feet which felt like a huge satisfaction for me. I thanked her and was allowed to go down on her and thanked her for keeping me locked up and I meant it. She has said that me being in chastity is a huge turn on for her and I can't stop wanting to massage and taste her as this is all I can do at the moment I am grateful that she lets me. She told me she was fantasizing about me giving her a bath, following her around on my knees in the humbler so she doesn't have to do anything. I think she is encouraged by what she'll get from this to keep me locked up for a long time. I'm trying to show her that this is making me docile and focused on her needs so we can go deeper into this. I can't see me getting irritable with this as even when we're not doing anything sexual I'm getting more time being denied which I've signed up for and I'm at least on hand to be pushed between her legs or whatever else she decides.
1 x