[acronymboy] Journal entries during Locktober 2020

A place to blog about your thoughts and experiences
acronymboy
Last orgasm: September 26th, 2020
[acronymboy] Journal entries during Locktober 2020

Post by acronymboy »

Day 1 - It was a last-minute decision to participate in Locktober. And not having orgasmed for the final 4 days of September, I would be hitting the ground running with denial by chastity. On this day, I was reminded of the feeling of restriction when I put the cage on.

A few months ago, I tried chastity and remained locked for 17 days. I ended it after that for no particular reason other than the fact that my urges had leveled off and weren’t affecting me anymore. But my first orgasm afterwards actually made me light-headed and it wasn’t any bigger of an eruption than normal. It just lasted for like 20 seconds and oh my, how wonderful that was.

So when I put the cage on today, I quickly remembered how constricting the device truly is.

Day 2 - I woke up with morning wood today. It’s chastity day #2 but it’s been 6 days since I orgasmed. I usually don’t last longer than 2 days. So every day is a bit of a challenge. Today, I learned that I would need to readjust how I walked. I have long legs and therefore take long strides. But the longer the strides, the more the cage is brushed up against my inner thighs. This leads to a pinching that instantly slows me down in walking. Also, before I sit down, I make certain to have everything out of the way. I sat down once today and crushed a nut.

But after two days now, I think I am good with the physical adjustments of movement … hopefully.

Day 3 - This struggle I had today was displacing a sudden heightened interest in the female figure. To get amongst people but also to keep safe distance, I went to a mall and walked around. We are far enough into autumn now for stretch pants to have appeared. And I swear to you, every female in that mall was in stretch pants.

And yes, they most certainly did to my senses what they were supposed to do. Walking through that mall, three days into the lockdown of chastity, thoughts of the natural power that females have entered my mind. And they remained in my thoughts all day long.
1 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: [acronymboy] Journal entries during Locktober 2020

Post by Tom Allen »

Hey @acronymboy
Would you please stop by the Hello World thread and introduce yourself?
0 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

I sure will.
0 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

Day 4 - I took cage off for a few minutes to clean it and had an instantaneous erection. I had to be very careful when touching myself to put the cage back on. And this led me to thoughts of what the first orgasm will feel like after Locktober ends.

But Day 4 was dominated by the poor planning on my part. I most certainly should have found a keyholder before I began this. There would have been greater intensity and greater purpose if I had to answer to someone else.

I will, however, see the month through.
2 x
caged4good

Post by caged4good »

What kind of cage do you have? Do you need to take it off for cleaning?
0 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

It's a clear one that locks on the side. I think it's called a Holy Trainer. Taking it off to clean it every few days is a preference but I don't need to take it off for that.
0 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

Day 5 - So today was a long set of reactions that didn’t surprise me. I don’t even think about it when I’m at work. But today, the cage thought about it for me, giving me stiffness at very strange moments. Because of where I was, there wasn’t any desire to orgasm. But now that I’m home, I just might have a long night of urges ahead.
1 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

Day 6 - There’s a turning point in abstaining from orgasms. When I tried this before, lasting 17 days, I remember the day that I found the turning point. From that day until I took the cage off, the urges and all else were settled.

Well … I haven’t found the turning point yet this time. Frustration got the best of me at work and I actually snapped at a co-worker. If you knew me, you would know that I never snap at people, co-workers or otherwise. The only thing that is different right now is a chastity cage and time.

I’m beginning to think that this is a foolish endeavor to undertake without a keyholder and without a purpose to be doing so. I’ll stick it out for now, but by this weekend I think I’ll be done with it.
0 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

Day 7 - I almost gave up last night. I’m glad I didn’t. I had a clearer head today and, when with focus, my instincts returned. The sight of females did what they were supposed to do to my senses.

This was a good day. The best day so far.
2 x
acronymboy

Post by acronymboy »

Day 8 - So today was the first day that I made a breakthru … I think. At the start of the day, I found myself settled - much more so than any day prior to this one. But the same thing happened as has happened other days. When I got to the evening hours, the urges returned that had been absent all day.

In a state of fuss, I found enough pause to rationalize something which may be the key to it all (no pun intended).

I have been trying to replace the desire to orgasm with something, with anything. But I think that it is these attempts to find a replacement for it that are the problem.

Chastity is the sacrifice of pleasure. It can’t be replaced with anything, at least not for me as I’m finding out. And instead of continuing to try to replace it, I’m going to count the blessings that I still have.

Like the enjoyment of feeling humiliated, for instance.

I could be dead-wrong about this. I don’t know.

I will be away for the weekend. So the next three days, I won’t be posting anything. However, on Monday I’ll post an update about the weekend that was.
1 x