Security Screws

Living the real life under lock and key
td74
Last orgasm: August 15th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 0

Security Screws

Post by td74 »

Anyone see or have experience with the new Male Chastity Now security screw system. This looks like a big improvement over the Mature Metal system. Mature Metal's key's grip on the screw head loosens over time, and unscrewing the security screw can become an issue. The MCN screws are the same size and thread as MM's, so they should be interchangeable and the built in lock washer system should allow a firm grip without a lot of torque being applied: http://malechastitynow.com/mcn-lock-system/
1 x
KittensBoyToy
Re: Security Screws

Post by KittensBoyToy »

my Mistress is allergic to nickel so I would be interested in knowing if there is any in the hex bit or the split ring of the security key. $80.00 seems a bit steep for the key and, if you are going to maintain an emergency key, you would need two. The screws are $5.00 each so the initial investment would be $165.00. The cost goes up to $185.00 if you opted for their emergency key option or bring the cost down to $145.00 by using the hex drive version for the emergency key.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Michele

Post by Michele »

Wouldn't anyone then be able to go buy a hex driver to get that screw out?

The point of MMs keys is that you can't just go buy something to get the screw out. The screw heads and keys are custom made for MM.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Lady M wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:17 am Wouldn't anyone then be able to go buy a hex driver to get that screw out?

The point of MMs keys is that you can't just go buy something to get the screw out. The screw heads and keys are custom made for MM.
Looking at the second picture for the Hex Bit the lobes are uneven/unique, not a standard pattern, so only their key would fit. From the MCN write up:

The pattern inside the head of this screw offers the highest degree of security of any screw anywhere in the world. Its socket is asymmetrical and its lobes uneven, due to the different shapes in the keyway.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
janandrews

Post by janandrews »

The hex bits (not drivers) for these screws are not off the shelf items if the pictures and description is accurate. He states that the hex drivers are easy to find. That means the tool that the bit goes in for torquing. If one buys the MCN key, which looks like the MM key, a driver is not needed.It also states that the bits are made from carbon (tool ?) steel. The MM screws are fine, but, as stated in a previous post,the key over time becomes loose making removal tricky. I agree wit a previous post that the price seems high, but to some it may be worth it.
0 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

Add your own hardware..

https://www.brycefastener.com/
3 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
Michele

Post by Michele »

td74 wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:55 am Mature Metal's key's grip on the screw head loosens over time, and unscrewing the security screw can become an issue.
Just had a thought... Maybe this means you are taking that cage off entirely too much if you are wearing it the screw head or key? Lol

We've been using MM for 7 years and have only had an extra set of screws (due to loss of a screw) but isn't buying a new set of screws for a few bucks from MM a lot cheaper than all these new locks and systems and stuff.
4 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

I sent one of my cages back for modification, so I'll have these added at this time. Thanks for posting!
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I gave up on the MM screws. Aside from loosening, they were very easy to remove with a pair or needle nose pliers. I also gave up on all cages that used a cabinet lock like the Holy trainer and a lot others do. Once you turn the key and the cylinder moves freely without moving the part that is holding secure, you tend not to trust them at all. I only trust Arbus locks, especially the new TiAluminum ones. Only .3 ounces and you never know they are there. Some other brands have so called security screws which can be removed by a common Allen wrench or one of my screwdrivers with a star shaped head.

When you are locked 24/7 for ten years you need reliable devices and locks.
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> When you are locked 24/7 for ten years you need reliable devices and locks.

I take your word that’s true for you.

It’s also possible to rely on behavior modification so that the security of the lock is secondary. There’s probably a key around here somewhere, and even without a key, the way my cage works, I can slip the head off the hook and the cage off the dick if I want to. Keeping the head encased didn’t work well with the amount of foreskin I have, it caused edemas.

And I’m not going to. Taking the cage off against my husband’s will would take the fun out of the play. For me.

That’s all I wanted to say. Hardware can be hot and kinky, but never think it’s a must. Every person can play the way they like.
4 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.