Completely denied (almost)

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: Completely denied (almost)

Post by locked4her55 »

Just another guy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:47 am I make my kh wife/mistress cum 5-10 times a day.
:shock:

Now I really feel old.
3 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Just another guy wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:47 am I make my kh wife/mistress cum 5-10 times a day.
Holy crap! How do you even have time for anything else? Lol. You'd think cumming that much she'd start to get desensitized and not really enjoy it as much.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Just another guy

Post by Just another guy »

Haha she cums really fast. I can make her squirt in under a minute usually. 2-3 min if it’s a slow day. I can usually make her squirt 5 times in 5 min. No big thing. 😆😆
2 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I get one kiss at night and that is it after 9 years locked in my Jailbird. The only teasing I get is being prohibited from seeing my wife naked, except occasionally during sex which is me kissing and fondling her while she cums on her vibrator which is a big tease in itself. Lately she unlocked me for sex because she bought me a Kali Teeth's ring. It basically goes around my penis and sharp screws all around it dig into it causing pain if I get aroused even a little. That is her latest tease.

I have gone through periods over the last 9 years where I had to talk to my wife because I felt locked and abandoned. I suggest that you communicate your needs to your wife. As much as we may pretend we are 24/7 submissive to our wives, who wants a wife that you cannot talk to and joke around with. We have successfully managed our fetish play for the last 48 years by leaving it at the bedroom door if possible. Chasity does not make it possible so we go into and out of our D/s roles as the mood strikes us. If I feel neglected I tell my wife and suggest things she can do or she does. It is a joint effort and must be fun for both if you are looking for long term longevity in your current sexual lifestyle.
4 x
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

With three kids it's a battle to get my wife's attention. She recognizes I don't like being locked and ignored. She definitely puts in an effort to keep me hanging on. Of course I want more but I'm doing ok with what I get now.

2-3 times a month I get unlocked for piv sex, no climax allowed. Often she lets me get her off manually. Make out sessions while she rubs my locked manhood. She also enjoys our vixskin dildo and harness, she orgasms hard with it.

She always seems to know when I feel neglected and throws affection scraps for me to gobble up.
2 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I do not get much either and I am locked for 9 years and no orgasms for me for this year and in the future. The only thing she does is not allow me to see her naked or fondle her. I get to remove her bra at night, scratch her back while she rubs her ass against my crotch. Then a kiss and off to her bedroom. She makes up for it during our once a week sex time. Loves to tease me and leave me orgasm free. Once in a while she gets carried away and I get a ruined orgasm that I cannot feel at all.

My wife is bi and not really into guys sexually after 30 years with her steady girlfriend so the less contact with my cock the better for her. Have you tried talking to your wife to explain that both of you need to get something out of Chasity to make it fun. My wife and I used to talk about it once a week and ironed out a lot over the 9 years I am locked up. At my age, 69, I do not require much anymore. My libido is very low, I have ED from Diabetes and medication I take. I do take pleasure in that my wife truly wants to keep me orgasm free and locked. I have not had intercourse in 20 years and so I am used to little to no sex other than orgasm control and sexual dominance. Knowing that for real she does not desire my cock or my orgasms, makes it real for me. Not a game we play. It is our lifestyle. Cannot imagine not doing chastity anymore. I was on the honor system for a long time which my wife's girlfriend started, but being locked and knowing that my wife will never make me orgasm feeds my masochistic needs without the pain I used to get from her girlfriend.

I get something out of chastity because it has to be satisfying for both parties. If your wife is just doing it to shut you up and not really into it, you will soon tire of it and give up. You will feel like you are the one making you stay caged instead of her. So talk to her. My wife does small things like makes me wear a ball gag if I talk to much watching TV with her. I get time outs in the very hot garage naked, with a bottle of water and a bucket to pee in, for two hours. When she comes to fetch me, there is a puddle of sweat on the floor because it gets close to 100 degrees in there somedays. She handcuffs one hand to a pipe and leaves my phone with me in case I need to be released. We make sure it is safe. She washes my mouth out with soap on occasion. She replaced all my underwear with panties and I have to wear them daily. Mostly dominant things more than sexual because I enjoy that more than orgasms. Talk to her frankly and find something you like that is easy for her to do. If only to cup your balls to make sure you are caged. My wife did not really get into chastity until our third year. She was just going along with what I wanted. That changed as she learned to love the power she had over me and how sex was truly only for her pleasure. I am not even allowed to perform oral on her. Nothing. I just kiss and fondle her until she cums. That is all I need.
2 x
shyguy
Last orgasm: May 14th, 2023

Post by shyguy »

The biggest problem I have is that my wife has no sexual desire at all. Trying to talk to her about it gets her annoyed because she says I'm making it about my needs so I get nowhere. Once she was locking me after cleaning and said "I'm really fed up having to look at your dick" so now I lock myself and give her the key.

It's making me grouchy and not wanting to please her at all which is in turn making her want to keep me locked for some kind of punishment. I am indeed tiring of it and the utter lack of awareness of my needs. I've tried getting her to read books and articles I've sent her but she won't look at them.

For now I am challenging myself to see how long I can handle being chaste and being patient with her. I am envious of all the success stories I've read on here but I also know some folks have taken months and years to get there.
0 x
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

When we started 10 year ago, I got edgings and ruined orgasms and lots of teasing. Now I get no more orgasms and the only teasing I get is at night when I unhook my wife's bra and scratch her back. She does allow me to listen to her cum every Sunday but only if I wear a hood and cannot see or kiss her. At my age, my libido is very low and my penis is very tiny, true tiny not make believe tiny.

Sex is 10 minutes once a week when it used to be threesomes with her steady girlfriend and a few of her other friends at one time. Our situation is different than most. My wife prefers sex with girls. Just sex. No romance, no dating and no marrying them. She loves me in every way but sexually. So chastity saved a marriage that would be sexless. It took our situation and turned it into a fun sexual fetish. I was banned from intercourse and giving oral 20 years ago so masturbation was pretty much my only release. Even when we had sex it was BDSM stuff were my orgasms were not part of the scene. Mostly I was allowed to masturbate next to my wife who was doing the same. Boring. Chastity keeps me horny all the time. My wife enjoys the power she has over me and how horny I am for even a touch of her shoulder. She does not permit me to see her naked so I do not know what she looks like naked anymore. She is the perfect key holder because she does not need to make me orgasm or want to. Thinks penises are unattractive, non arousing and ejaculation is disgusting. Feels that I should never orgasm again because she let me have sex with all the girls she brought home. Never brought home a lesbian or a girl show would not let me have sex with her. I do owe for that a lot more sexual freedom she gave me. Let's just say we were never monogamous although she was happy with me as her male and her girlfriend as her female partners while her girlfriend and I had other sex partners on the side.
0 x