easiest for wife to install.

For the gearheads in the audience
Cagedguest
easiest for wife to install.

Post by Cagedguest »

my wife is reluctant to cage me herself shes afraid of hurting me, and uncomfortable with handling cage still. although she has been getting more comfortable with them I wanted to find a cage that is silicone and easy for someone else to put on a person and lock (without having to pull balls through a ring). This is the only style I've found. Anyone have other suggestions?

https://lovegasm.co/collections/male-ch ... nches-long
0 x
Steve2059
Re: easiest for wife to install.

Post by Steve2059 »

You're a brave man Sir.

I love my wife dearly and She me, and She is a senior nurse so one would think She'd have a gently touch.

Every time She's tried to fit my cage it's ended in tears (literally, and once with blood). That's one area we've totally given up on.
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

I have spent a lot of time thinking about this problem. Early in our journey with chastity, it was determined that she could not put the cage on me, mostly because the scene makes me too excited to get a cage on. Even when she tells me to go put it on, it usually takes me some time to calm down in a room alone.

If I could get past that obstacle, and I have an idea about that, then I would immediately come up against the next problem, which I call “fiddliness.” My wife will get easily frustrated with small fiddly things. My thought on that is asking her to spend a little time with the cage, putting it together and taking it apart, without me. I’m intimately aware of the unique aspects of my cage, from having put it on and taken it off a hundred times. You have to wiggle this part like so, and line this part up just like so, and then... and that experience is what makes it fast enough for me to get on when my penis gets limp for a minute.

I feel like finding an “easy” cage might be the wrong approach. After playing with so many different cages, I’ve found that wearing anything for a long time is better when the cage is right. I feel like you need to figure out how to get her comfortable with the cage that wears best on you.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

The cage you have linked to has a lot of parts to assemble and looks like it might be more difficult to put together. Would you consider a solid ring cage and have you put the ring on and she puts on the cage? That makes only one piece to assemble. My wife has gotten used to putting on the cage and she enjoys when I get a bit hard in the process and she works to force me into the cage. It is very exciting for both of us.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

I wear a MM Jail Bird and M'Lady always insists on caging me herself. There is a bit of a trick to getting the balls through but it is normally only a bit uncomfortable. Just takes some practice.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

After 10+ years at this and many attempts with numerous different cages my wife still to this day thinks she's hurting me when trying to put on the CD. The facial expressions and head turning while making the attempt are priceless. I've even had her focus on my face while she was doing it once so she could see for herself that she wasn't hurting me. Didn't work. She still says. "that's got to hurt".

She will remove it but putting it on is not her thing.
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
slave d

Post by slave d »

locked4her55 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:44 pm After 10+ years at this and many attempts with numerous different cages my wife still to this day thinks she's hurting me when trying to put on the CD. The facial expressions and head turning while making the attempt are priceless. I've even had her focus on my face while she was doing it once so she could see for herself that she wasn't hurting me. Didn't work. She still says. "that's got to hurt".

She will remove it but putting it on is not her thing.
MsM’s the same !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Devoted2Her

Post by Devoted2Her »

My KH likes to see me put my cage on myself, she will tell me to hurry, mock and scold me for struggling when I am hard or semi hard after edging and teasing. She will always lock it though once it is on, which is hot!
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I did that whole caging him thing in the beginning a few times... It always took me so long and he'd always start to get hard, making it more difficult. It just became his job to lock up when I tell him to... Which is every day lol so that's easy!
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

Lady M wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:42 am I did that whole caging him thing in the beginning a few times... It always took me so long and he'd always start to get hard, making it more difficult. It just became his job to lock up when I tell him to... Which is every day lol so that's easy!
Similar story here. They're fiddly, without the benefit of being able to feel nipping it's difficult to get it right.

Much easier for my OH to say "get locked up and give me the key"
1 x