Trying Micro-Chastity

For the gearheads in the audience
Steve2059
Trying Micro-Chastity

Post by Steve2059 »

My usual cage is this: https://www.houseofdenial.com/collectio ... 2885665793

The one problem is that I'm a super-shrinker, so I don't always reach the end of the 4.5cm cage. I've been reading about very short cages and wondered if this might be the future.

So we're trying this out: https://www.houseofdenial.com/collectio ... ity-device

To date I've done two runs in it, one of 24 hours and a second, just finished, of four nights.

There are two main differences apart from the obvious one of length. First is the locking mechanism, whch is a screw with a modified allen-key socket so standard keys won't work. Second is that the base ring is thinner and less ergonomic than I'm used to.

My first impressions are mixed.
*The ring, being different, is taking a while to "bed in", though over the last nights things have improved, so I don't see a problem in the long-term. But it is very reminicient of starting out from scratch.
*Similarly, I stopped being woken long ago by nightime erections, but this has returned. Again, probably temporary.
*The gap between ring and cage is less than my old cage. This is a new tightness but there hasn't been any danger of slipping out, which is good
*Despite the difference in length being only 1.5cm, subjectively it feels much shorter and I always fill the cage.
*First con - the short cage means my cage nestles into my scrotum halfway down, which means urine dribbling onto my balls when peeing, so extra cleaning required.
*Second con - related to above, having everything so much more compressed makes cleaning with the cage in situ (which is how I do things) more difficult, with even cotton buds being difficult to use.[/list]

I'm going to keep going because I think I'd like to be able to wear a very short cage long-term and, as I say, a lot of it is getting my body used to the new shapes and dimensions (nothing has turned purple or black, which is positive :-) ). She likes it, and says She will swap my cages over during Locktober in order that I don't suffer too much.
1 x
cuyahoga
Re: Trying Micro-Chastity

Post by cuyahoga »

I was pretty happy with my first custom from Mature Metal, but I always felt like the measurements might be slightly better. And by “slightly”, I mean 1/8” here and 1/4” there .... smaller.

So last year, I pulled the trigger and ordered that very, very slightly smaller cage. The difference when it was on my body was staggering. The night time erections were twice as intense, and yes, woke me up more often and took longer to relent. Additionally, I couldn’t immediately go to long term wear. I definitely needed to build some new “callouses.”

It was very surprising to me in a cage that was identical in shape and design, but just slightly reduced.

Good luck, be patient ... it was rewarding in the end.
1 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

cuyahoga wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:11 am It was very surprising to me in a cage that was identical in shape and design, but just slightly reduced.
What were your measurements for the Mature Metal cage before you ordered a smaller one? How much smaller did you go? Jailbird?
0 x
cuyahoga

Post by cuyahoga »

My first one was a double base ring, 1 3/4”, cage length 2 3/4”, and inner diameter 1 3/8”.

The second was double base ring, 1 5/8”, cage length 2 1/4”, and inner diameter 1 1/4”.

The fit was much better, especially late afternoon when my cage would have a tendency to slide down. It made having a caged orgasm more difficult, and it was definitely more intense when “straining.”

But it also left abrasions that the first one never did. I need to build up to long term wear.
0 x
Last orgasm: February 7th, 2024.
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

How were your results with the urethral tube? I've wanted to try one but there are concerns with long term wear. I have read some of the info here, just curious if you had any problems with comfort and such while using that first device. Thanks!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
SteveOD

Post by SteveOD »

I had the cage you are considering It still was too big for me. I had to go with the smallest they have which is just a flat metal disk which holds my penis inside my body. I am less than an inch flaccid after 10 years of chastity and very few orgasms which ended last year. Now I get none. It took its toll. I used that flat disk cage for a few months but it irritated the front of my penis and made a mess when I peed.

I ended up with a slightly larger cage. It is rounded like yours but much shorter. You cannot see my penis at all.
Take a look. The same people who sell what you are looking at sells mine. Be aware that the security screw can be easily opened with with a small Phillips head or Torx screwdriver. Not very secure for someone in permanent orgasm denial as temptation is always there. This is what I wear now:

https://www.koalaswim.com/Pixy-Male-Cha ... p_955.html
0 x
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

Steve2059 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:55 am So we're trying this out: https://www.houseofdenial.com/collectio ... ity-device

To date I've done two runs in it, one of 24 hours and a second, just finished, of four nights.

There are two main differences apart from the obvious one of length. First is the locking mechanism, whch is a screw with a modified allen-key socket so standard keys won't work. Second is that the base ring is thinner and less ergonomic than I'm used to.

My first impressions are mixed.
*The ring, being different, is taking a while to "bed in", though over the last nights things have improved, so I don't see a problem in the long-term. But it is very reminicient of starting out from scratch.
*Similarly, I stopped being woken long ago by nightime erections, but this has returned. Again, probably temporary.
*The gap between ring and cage is less than my old cage. This is a new tightness but there hasn't been any danger of slipping out, which is good
*Despite the difference in length being only 1.5cm, subjectively it feels much shorter and I always fill the cage.
*First con - the short cage means my cage nestles into my scrotum halfway down, which means urine dribbling onto my balls when peeing, so extra cleaning required.
*Second con - related to above, having everything so much more compressed makes cleaning with the cage in situ (which is how I do things) more difficult, with even cotton buds being difficult to use.[/list]

I'm going to keep going because I think I'd like to be able to wear a very short cage long-term and, as I say, a lot of it is getting my body used to the new shapes and dimensions (nothing has turned purple or black, which is positive :-) ). She likes it, and says She will swap my cages over during Locktober in order that I don't suffer too much.
I bought 3 new cages recently, this was one of them. The Mrs picked one with spikes but I wasn't happy wearing it long term so I'm in this one now. Only had a couple of days but it's been great for night etections, I don't know if it's stifling them early but it's the best my nuts have felt when caged for a long while.

I agree with con 1, not sure how much bother con 2 will be yet.
0 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

I just got my S111 from HoD...
I was a bit disappointed with the build quality.. the cage anchor was bent back to the point where the cage was in the ring not allowing any space for the sack skin. It was also bent to one side if you were looking down on it.
I've since made the necessary adjustments I just haven't worn it yet.
Last edited by Jimmybastille on Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.
CagedBySocks

Post by CagedBySocks »

Jimmybastille wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:33 am I just got my S111 from HoS...
I was a bit disappointed with the build quality.. the cage anchor was bent back to the point where the cage was in the ring not allowing any space for the sack skin. It was also bent to one side if you were looking down on it.
One of the 2 I ordered just before the lockdown in March was bent to bits when I got it. These things are sturdy, it most have taken a pretty hefty package to do that damage
0 x
Jimmybastille
Last orgasm: July 7th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Jimmybastille »

CagedBySocks wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:16 pm
Jimmybastille wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:33 am I just got my S111 from HoS...
One of the 2 I ordered just before the lockdown in March was bent to bits when I got it. These things are sturdy, it most have taken a pretty hefty package to do that damage

I spent a little bit of time in the garage today and made some fine adjustments to how the cage sits in relationship to the base ring..
Reassembling it and using a machinists steel rule to see how close I was to having an even space on either side, I was satisfied with it..
I was allowed to use my emergency key to try it on..
I've been in almost 2 hours and it's very comfortable so far and lighter than my HoD SSC75S or my S73S
0 x
Naivety in adults is often charming, however coupled with vanity it's indistinguishable from stupidity.