Not horny after locking up for some times

Living the real life under lock and key
Tomcat
Re: Not horny after locking up for some times

Post by Tomcat »

For me it's the mix of fantasy and reality. 24/7 since January. Some days are better than others. But what's constant is me striving to be a better person for her. That's what get my juices going. To see the smile on her face because of something I did then I know I'm on the right path.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

eddiestobbart wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:16 am
SteveOD wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:10 pm I read an interview with the marketing director of CBX a long time ago and he said that 90% of their devices end up being put away in a night table drawer. I can believe that.
Surely he meant to say 90% of their devices end up split in half because of design/manufacturing flaws and get thrown away :roll:
Mine did not split until after 10 years of use. Then it was less than 10 minutes and a bit of cyanoacrylate to fix it. A few years later, the other side split, and was repaired the same way. It is now nearly 20 years old and still functional.

The hinged rings were not the greatest design, but they have changed that.

Saying that they all needed to be 'thrown away' is silly, all that is needed is enough gray-matter to be able to operate a tube of super-glue.

I was even able to continue using the original rings by repairing them with JB Weld, which also made them much more comfortable. (The original riveted hinge could get rather painful at times.)
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

I repaired the tube of mine several times with super glue. Then the tab broke off of the ring that fit me, so I gave up. There is too much stress on that spot for the very small dab of the super glue that could go there. By that time, I already owned 3 much better made devices, and I swore off CB products.

That said, I recently bought a new Curve. It is so long that it allows nighttime erections to grow while being forced downward into the curved tube. It's a much different, delightful sensation than the fully contained erection attempts produced by my Jail Bird, etc, and I like it for a change of pace. And, it cost one third less than the first Curve I bought 9 years ago.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:12 am That said, I recently bought a new Curve. It is so long that it allows nighttime erections to grow while being forced downward into the curved tube. It's a much different, delightful sensation than the fully contained erection attempts produced by my Jail Bird, etc, and I like it for a change of pace. And, it cost one third less than the first Curve I bought 9 years ago.
That sounds interesting, but, I imagine you must change to something shorter during the day? I don't have that ability.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:12 am I repaired the tube of mine several times with super glue. Then the tab broke off of the ring that fit me, so I gave up. There is too much stress on that spot for the very small dab of the super glue that could go there. By that time, I already owned 3 much better made devices, and I swore off CB products.
I saw a SS copy of the design, and it *looks* like the ring is made exactly the same. If so, that would provide an alternative- a SS ring with the plastic tube would give the needed strength without too much extra weight. Now, if I could just remember where I saw it...
0 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

[/quote]That sounds interesting, but, I imagine you must change to something shorter during the day? I don't have that ability.
[/quote]

First of all, I envy your not having the "ability" to remove your cage. :)

Since my otherwise wonderful "vanilla" wife won't play, my only keyholder is my timer "Kitchen Safe," and I have control over how long it is set for. Also, I play golf cage free 3 times a week so I have plenty of opportunities to swap devices.

I wear my HT v3 during the day before I plan to sleep in the Curve. I can only wear the HT short-term and definitely not at night since the inside diameter is only 1 3/8". This puts extra pressure on my more-narrow-than-average urethra. Combined with an "age appropriately enlarged" prostate makes urinating while wearing the HT a difficult process. Waking up in the night to pee after an erection attempt with my not yet flaccid penis compressed in the too narrow cage is a very long and difficult process. So, wearing the HT v3 during the day and switching to the Curve before bed gives me an interesting change of pace.

It's a little bit of extra fun, but I would much rather have your inability to remove your cage.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
TwistedMister

Post by TwistedMister »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:24 am
It's a little bit of extra fun, but I would much rather have your inability to remove your cage.
OK, I get the picture. I was thinking that things might get a little messy if the long cage stayed on.

Yes, it's definitely 'different' when you don't have a choice.
1 x