Custom Device Order recommendation

For the gearheads in the audience
Mr_Sir
Custom Device Order recommendation

Post by Mr_Sir »

Hello,

I am a straight male Dominant that is self-chaste for 2-3 week periods before I unsecure myself. This cycle repeats all year long.
5 years ago I decided to purchase a custom chastity device and currently own 3 unique cages. I have not worn a generic or mass produced cage since.

The purpose of my post is to see if anyone can lead me in the direction of a company or team that creates custom steel devices.
Currently, I have custom devices from Steelwerks Extreme and Red Chili Chastity. Please recommend other companies/teams aside from the two listed.

- I need full customization authority. This includes but is not limited to: odd measurement lengths down to the millimeter, high quality stainless grade steel, multi lock/screw option for security (1 screw vs 2 screws vs padlock, etc).

- I have found several other sites that offer high quality and highly aesthetic devices, but they cannot custom make a ring that fits me.

- Price is not an issue.

Thank you,

Mr_Sir
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Custom Device Order recommendation

Post by Tom Allen »

I'm really surprised that you can't get what you want from Steelwerks or Red Chili... but especially Steelwerks. That place has a custom machine shop, and does some fantastic 3D milling in stainless and titanium.
2 x
Mr_Sir

Post by Mr_Sir »

Hello,

I have beautiful devices from both Steelwerks and Red Chili. I was asking more or less for other suggestions outside of those two companies/teams. Just seeing what else is out there in terms of style and application. I will eventually order more from both Steelwerks and Red Chili, but I wanted to see if there were other places that held the same standard.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Mature Metal in the US
Steelworxx in Germany
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Naljeans

Post by Naljeans »

Check with Mark at MaleChastityNow.com
0 x
MCN Contender
Tessasissy
Last orgasm: July 11th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by Tessasissy »

Have you approached Ms Lori and Mike Lancer
Ms Lori has been making custom chastity devices for 30 years and her nephew is a true chastity device artist.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

I think that about covered most of the custom creators... It really depends on what you're looking for. All kinds of styles or there.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Mistress Sabine

Post by Mistress Sabine »

Have you explored the options at Evotion Wearables? Everything is custom and provides ample opportunity to craft the perfect device.

https://www.evotionwearables.com
0 x
MISTRESS SABINE ST. JACK
KEYHOLDING QUEEN
Monty Cantsin

Post by Monty Cantsin »

Tessasissy wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:51 pm Have you approached Ms Lori and Mike Lancer
Ms Lori has been making custom chastity devices for 30 years and her nephew is a true chastity device artist.
Is Lori still in business?
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

The rumor is that she is closing her shop, as her nephew is no longer making the devices.
0 x