100 days club

Living the real life under lock and key
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: 100 days club

Post by sirmebane »

Tom Allen wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:25 am I remember when we first got into this, and it was exciting for the both of us. At three months I told Mrs Edge "OMG,. tomorrow will be 90 days."

She said, "You mean, the first 90 days."
I feel as though Mrs. Allen should hold clinics. She gets it.
1 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

I mentioned this to my wife yesterday and said that going 100 days is something I’d like to try. She said that she’d make me go 100 days or more if it is something that I want but that there would be no going back and she’d tease and torture me the entire time. I said I thought I could do it despite knowing it would be hard but that I’d already gone 15 days so in 5 more days I’d be 20% done and she said that since I’m just now bringing it up that the 100 days starts now. She promised me that she won’t let me orgasm for at least 100 days so I’m going for it. Wish me luck, men.
8 x
nosaint
Last orgasm: January 21st, 2024
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by nosaint »

DharmaProject wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:30 am I mentioned this to my wife yesterday and said that going 100 days is something I’d like to try. She said that she’d make me go 100 days or more if it is something that I want but that there would be no going back and she’d tease and torture me the entire time. I said I thought I could do it despite knowing it would be hard but that I’d already gone 15 days so in 5 more days I’d be 20% done and she said that since I’m just now bringing it up that the 100 days starts now. She promised me that she won’t let me orgasm for at least 100 days so I’m going for it. Wish me luck, men.
Well, I'll join the club September 1, with no possibility of orgasm until September 16, although she is waffling a bit on that, if I don't get one in September it could very easily be December before I have another chance, which would be 6 months :shock: Good luck, not sure I could have done it in my 40's.
1 x
Caged 24/7 since January 23,2024. Locked in a Cherry Keeper Micro
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Had not planned on joining this club but we are at day 56 with no end insight. I have considered telling her about the 100 club but worried she would say yes.
3 x
CB6000
sirmebane
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by sirmebane »

Well, Christmas is 121 days from today... there is a target for you.
2 x
If my comments don't annoy you, follow my exploits here. I started all of this April 2016.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=62123
DharmaProject
Last orgasm: January 31st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 31

Post by DharmaProject »

Gentlemen I tried but failed at day 33. I greatly respect all of you that can join this club but I’ll have to start again and honestly, I don’t know how enthusiastic I’ll be if I go for it again. In my defense, it was not my decision to end it last night as I’ve given that authority to my wife. She said that she missed feeling me orgasm and said that since it was her decision when, where and how, that she wanted to feel me orgasm. I apologize if I’m being too graphic, but she wanted to give me a blow job to completion but I strongly advised her against that and afterwards, she agreed that it would have been too much. I was even surprised with the volume but can attest that it felt great. Again, all of you that endure 100+ days, you have my deepest respect. I tried and failed but don’t regret it.
3 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Attitudes change as time goes by. I have seen M'Lady take on a much more dominate demeaner over the last 2 years. Your wife may decide at some point that she likes the extra attention and help you provide when locked over the feeling of your orgasm. When that happens 100 days might be just a starting point for her to decide when you will orgasm again!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
slave d

Post by slave d »

Kittens toy boy is right plus you may just find as i have, that over time you reach a point where the volume of your ejaculation becomes less and less until you’re just dribbling mainly precum and that bizarrely that’s far more exciting than the few seconds of orgasm you used to crave for. i’m at nearly 3 years since my last full orgasm but sometimes i spend hours incredibly aroused and on the edge but never over it ...... fantastic !!! .... or so MsM tells me lol !!

MsM’s ld
0 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
sls01234

Post by sls01234 »

Made it to 77 days I have been warned she wants to try 3 month sometime in the near future.
0 x
CB6000
Critter228

Post by Critter228 »

If you’re gonna go 3 months you might as well go 100 days.
Most I’ve done is a month and a half. I’m at 29 days now. Hopefully for some relief tomorrow. We’ll have the house to ourselves.
1 x